Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Fave Sailor Scout?


Recommended Posts

Posted
i deleted my post where i explained what happened in the end of sailor moon ss so i don“t spoil the end to other persons, if anybody want to know what happened say it and i will post it again
Guest GokusDarkLover
Posted
my favorite scout would definately be Sailor Pluto because she is the most mysterious one out of all the scouts, plus her attacks just kick major *****!!!!!:cross: :wigout: :eek: :love: :laugh: :devil: :angel: :excited:
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Oh geez, my favorite scout?

I'd have to say either Tin Nyanko or the sailors Lethe and Mnemosyne. Sailor Moon is also the coolest because even though in the anime she's extremely whiny, in the manga she shows more courage than all of the Sailor Senshi combined.

Pretty much, I like all of the Scouts the same! ^___________^

I also like Sailor Kakyu (or Princess Fireball as most know her)

And Phobos and Deimos are cool too . . .

Geez! I'm ranting again!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forest_Pixie [/i]
[B]My fave scouts are the Starlights.. I don't like any of the others.. The villains are better... :smirk: [/B][/QUOTE]

I like the Starlights...because they're hot...and all of the outer scouts...because they kick azz...but if it was up to the original scouts...I'll say Lita. She just reminds me of me! A tomboy who just wants to be accepted as a decent girl.
  • 1 month later...
Posted
Uranus All the way!I like her cause she IS a tomboy,(like me;) )And her hair...its EXCATLY like mine,only Blonde/Gold,ive got Black
And because she has the coolist attacks!

Uranus Planet Power
Hauka says this to transform into Sailor Uranus.

World Shaking
Sailor Uranus uses these words to generate a yellow ball of energy, which has all the devasting effects of an earthquake.

Special Power
Space Sword Blaster
Sailor Uranus holds The Sword above her head then swings it downward a bright light emits from it then it flies at the enemy.

:D
Posted
Mars and Pluto are my favorite. I look, act, and have the same b-day as Sailor Mars and Pluto just plain dang rocks!
Posted
I look like Sailor moon/ Sailor Venus(hence my avatar) but I look like Sakura from Card Captors except with Blond hair a lot more.

Sorry that was off topic. I really love Sailor moon and Mini Moon.
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Magical Sama
Posted
my favroites are mars and venus, although pluto is cool to. And in the [I]manga[/I] Sailor Moon is less whiney and i like her
Posted
[color=crimson][size=1]I can't believe that people are still posting in this thread. It was started in JANUARY and no one reads it anyway....

And by the way, Sailor Moon is the best. [/color][/size]
Posted
I'll say.... mars and pluto and mercury follows. I have a personality just like their personalities mixed. ^_^

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...