KittyLynn Posted March 12, 2002 Posted March 12, 2002 so chibi unleashed the light of the golden crystal??
The Merchant Posted March 12, 2002 Posted March 12, 2002 I think so [size=1][color=blue]Three word posts are not allowed, have a nice day - Shyguy[/size][/color]
The Merchant Posted March 12, 2002 Posted March 12, 2002 i deleted my post where i explained what happened in the end of sailor moon ss so i don“t spoil the end to other persons, if anybody want to know what happened say it and i will post it again
TheGodlyME Posted March 12, 2002 Posted March 12, 2002 My favorite is Mercury...don't ask why. Even if I wanted I couldn't tell you why!:D
Darkness Posted March 19, 2002 Posted March 19, 2002 Saturn blows them all away!!!!!! She has the best fit and actually carries a functional weapon."has enough power to destroy a planet!!!!"
Mina Posted March 20, 2002 Posted March 20, 2002 I like Pluto, even I don't know why. Maybe it's her ability to stop time. Saturn and Venus follow:whoops: :angel:
Rei_the_Slayer Posted March 24, 2002 Posted March 24, 2002 Sailor Mars, Venus, Pluto, Saturn, and Mercury. I don't like Moon that much....... mabey because she's so..... whiney
Guest GokusDarkLover Posted March 27, 2002 Posted March 27, 2002 my favorite scout would definately be Sailor Pluto because she is the most mysterious one out of all the scouts, plus her attacks just kick major *****!!!!!:cross: :wigout: :eek: :love: :laugh: :devil: :angel: :excited:
Spikey Posted April 5, 2002 Posted April 5, 2002 Sailor Venus and Starlight. I am boy. They are so purtty.
Sere Tuscumbia Posted April 12, 2002 Posted April 12, 2002 Oh geez, my favorite scout? I'd have to say either Tin Nyanko or the sailors Lethe and Mnemosyne. Sailor Moon is also the coolest because even though in the anime she's extremely whiny, in the manga she shows more courage than all of the Sailor Senshi combined. Pretty much, I like all of the Scouts the same! ^___________^ I also like Sailor Kakyu (or Princess Fireball as most know her) And Phobos and Deimos are cool too . . . Geez! I'm ranting again!
Avalon Posted April 13, 2002 Posted April 13, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forest_Pixie [/i] [B]My fave scouts are the Starlights.. I don't like any of the others.. The villains are better... :smirk: [/B][/QUOTE] I like the Starlights...because they're hot...and all of the outer scouts...because they kick azz...but if it was up to the original scouts...I'll say Lita. She just reminds me of me! A tomboy who just wants to be accepted as a decent girl.
Muse Posted May 22, 2002 Posted May 22, 2002 Uranus All the way!I like her cause she IS a tomboy,(like me;) )And her hair...its EXCATLY like mine,only Blonde/Gold,ive got Black And because she has the coolist attacks! Uranus Planet Power Hauka says this to transform into Sailor Uranus. World Shaking Sailor Uranus uses these words to generate a yellow ball of energy, which has all the devasting effects of an earthquake. Special Power Space Sword Blaster Sailor Uranus holds The Sword above her head then swings it downward a bright light emits from it then it flies at the enemy. :D
Mist Posted May 28, 2002 Posted May 28, 2002 Mars and Pluto are my favorite. I look, act, and have the same b-day as Sailor Mars and Pluto just plain dang rocks!
KittyLynn Posted May 28, 2002 Posted May 28, 2002 I look like Sailor moon/ Sailor Venus(hence my avatar) but I look like Sakura from Card Captors except with Blond hair a lot more. Sorry that was off topic. I really love Sailor moon and Mini Moon.
Flash Posted May 29, 2002 Posted May 29, 2002 I didn't think favourite topics were allowed... In any case... Gah! I can't choose... they're all so cute... o.o
Guest Magical Sama Posted June 8, 2002 Posted June 8, 2002 my favroites are mars and venus, although pluto is cool to. And in the [I]manga[/I] Sailor Moon is less whiney and i like her
Queen Asuka Posted June 8, 2002 Posted June 8, 2002 [color=crimson][size=1]I can't believe that people are still posting in this thread. It was started in JANUARY and no one reads it anyway.... And by the way, Sailor Moon is the best. [/color][/size]
Juu Posted June 9, 2002 Posted June 9, 2002 I'll say.... mars and pluto and mercury follows. I have a personality just like their personalities mixed. ^_^
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now