OtakuBoards

What is a good game to get...

BlueTrunks

Some other, abliet overshadowed great games include: Ico, SplashDown, ATV Offroad Racing and Soul Reaver 2(storyline is quality moreso than gameplay though).

Some other hits not mentioned are Grand Turismo 3 and Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3.

In the sports department, Madden 2002 is good for sim heads and NFL 2K2 is perfect for arcade junkies. In the basketball arena, NBA2K2 rules.

well, my all time fav. game has to be granstursimo 3, which is one of the best games ever made in history. i also took a likeing to metalgear solid 2(sons of lib) i have been playing ever grace latley, and i think it is very good. if you want a good game that is all action, go get amored core 2, and if you want some fun killing, go by gta3. what ever you do, just dont by Dragon Rage, it sounds good, but i got 30 minutes of play of of it, then it was no linger fun.
P.M. me if you want more help, i will do what i can:D

Well there's always Jade Cocoon 2, and Shadow Hearts. Both of those games are decent, but not Final Fantasy X calibur of course. Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance might be an even better purchase. Anyway, there will be other RPGs out this year such as Suikoden III and perhaps another Wild Arms.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by super goku [/i]
[B]yeah i agree silent hill 2 is a brilliant game. also sumoner is a good rpg [/B][/QUOTE]

Yuck, I'm probably the only guy in the world that actually hates Summoner. I got it at PSX launch and was thoroughly disappointed with it. Silent Hill 2 is okay though, if you like slower paced adventures.

Yeah, it's going to be called Grandia X or something. It's basically going to be just like the Dreamcast version, but with a new introduction. In any case, it's a wonderful game. The quest is a bit linear, but the character design and voice acting are both top notch. The battle system rivals and puts to shame nearly anything out there.

I hear that Soul Reaver 2's storyline is really good, as it was in the rest of the Kain series, but I feel that the extended development time really hurt it. The game seems to fall into the same trap as Crash Bandicoot and Parappa 2, in that it is merely a slight upgrade of its PSX predecessors.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B]lunar is a PSX game as is lunar 2... both are awesome games [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=seagreen]OMG! FINALLY! Someone else who's played Lunar! Who's your fave character huh huh huh??? I like Lord Ghaleon! He's really hot! *droolz* I almost forgot: it's gonna come out on GBA too!!!!![/COLOR]:D :blush: :D :blush: :D :blush: :D :blush: