BlueTrunks Posted January 28, 2002 Posted January 28, 2002 I need some info on games that are good other then Final Fantasy X. if you guys and gals could help me I would be most thankful. :D
Charles Posted January 29, 2002 Posted January 29, 2002 Some other, abliet overshadowed great games include: Ico, SplashDown, ATV Offroad Racing and Soul Reaver 2(storyline is quality moreso than gameplay though). Some other hits not mentioned are Grand Turismo 3 and Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3. In the sports department, Madden 2002 is good for sim heads and NFL 2K2 is perfect for arcade junkies. In the basketball arena, NBA2K2 rules.
boris Posted January 29, 2002 Posted January 29, 2002 well, my all time fav. game has to be granstursimo 3, which is one of the best games ever made in history. i also took a likeing to metalgear solid 2(sons of lib) i have been playing ever grace latley, and i think it is very good. if you want a good game that is all action, go get amored core 2, and if you want some fun killing, go by gta3. what ever you do, just dont by Dragon Rage, it sounds good, but i got 30 minutes of play of of it, then it was no linger fun. P.M. me if you want more help, i will do what i can:D
BlueTrunks Posted January 29, 2002 Author Posted January 29, 2002 Thanx you guys. How bout some RPG's this time that's more my style. But I'll play anything that is good.
Charles Posted January 30, 2002 Posted January 30, 2002 Well there's always Jade Cocoon 2, and Shadow Hearts. Both of those games are decent, but not Final Fantasy X calibur of course. Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance might be an even better purchase. Anyway, there will be other RPGs out this year such as Suikoden III and perhaps another Wild Arms.
Fall Posted January 30, 2002 Posted January 30, 2002 Well I haven't played any RPG games for the Sony..... Except for the FF series..... Maybe you should try Spyro? They've been out for a while..... :rolleyes:
Sephiroth Posted January 30, 2002 Posted January 30, 2002 people have forgotten to mention may payne for the ps2, the game is awesome, pure and simple....
BlueTrunks Posted January 30, 2002 Author Posted January 30, 2002 Thanx. Yeah I want the new Wild Arms when I beat Wild Arms 2 first though. and I belive it's Max Payne. Right???
Darkeldar201 Posted February 1, 2002 Posted February 1, 2002 silent hill2 rox :flaming: Darkeldar201:mrt: :toothy: :alcohol:
Guest QuickSilver Posted February 1, 2002 Posted February 1, 2002 yeah i agree silent hill 2 is a brilliant game. also sumoner is a good rpg
Quatre's_gurl Posted February 2, 2002 Posted February 2, 2002 [COLOR=seagreen]Lunar: The Silver Star Story Complete. A really kool old-school RPG. Probly costs a fortune now. The stopped makin it at the end of 1999...[/COLOR]
Kuja Posted February 2, 2002 Posted February 2, 2002 lunar is a PSX game as is lunar 2... both are awesome games
Charles Posted February 2, 2002 Posted February 2, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by super goku [/i] [B]yeah i agree silent hill 2 is a brilliant game. also sumoner is a good rpg [/B][/QUOTE] Yuck, I'm probably the only guy in the world that actually hates Summoner. I got it at PSX launch and was thoroughly disappointed with it. Silent Hill 2 is okay though, if you like slower paced adventures.
Guest Imsirion Posted February 2, 2002 Posted February 2, 2002 Grandia 2 is coming out for the ps2,if not already its here, i hear its good(well the first one anyways)
Charles Posted February 2, 2002 Posted February 2, 2002 Yeah, it's going to be called Grandia X or something. It's basically going to be just like the Dreamcast version, but with a new introduction. In any case, it's a wonderful game. The quest is a bit linear, but the character design and voice acting are both top notch. The battle system rivals and puts to shame nearly anything out there.
Darkeldar201 Posted February 2, 2002 Posted February 2, 2002 Im pretty sure soul reaver2 is good Darkeldar201:alcohol::demon: :naughty: :therock: :p
Guest QuickSilver Posted February 2, 2002 Posted February 2, 2002 yeah soul reaver 2 is a good game i bought that recently
Charles Posted February 3, 2002 Posted February 3, 2002 I hear that Soul Reaver 2's storyline is really good, as it was in the rest of the Kain series, but I feel that the extended development time really hurt it. The game seems to fall into the same trap as Crash Bandicoot and Parappa 2, in that it is merely a slight upgrade of its PSX predecessors.
BlueTrunks Posted February 5, 2002 Author Posted February 5, 2002 Thanx yall and I'll see if I can get some of those games you guys sugested. Thanx
shibatku Posted February 6, 2002 Posted February 6, 2002 Its probaly to late but Final Fantasy X is a great game to get. Just thought I'd tell you.
Quatre's_gurl Posted February 8, 2002 Posted February 8, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i] [B]lunar is a PSX game as is lunar 2... both are awesome games [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=seagreen]OMG! FINALLY! Someone else who's played Lunar! Who's your fave character huh huh huh??? I like Lord Ghaleon! He's really hot! *droolz* I almost forgot: it's gonna come out on GBA too!!!!![/COLOR]:D :blush: :D :blush: :D :blush: :D :blush:
Charles Posted February 9, 2002 Posted February 9, 2002 Oh yeah....Lunar Legend. It looks like it's aimed for younger audiences. Maybe I'm wrong.....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now