Guest BulmaVegeta1 Posted January 29, 2002 Posted January 29, 2002 Do you have any annoying brothers or sisters? I guess I'm lucky cuz I'm an only child. All my friends say that they hate their sibilings but I don't know if it's really that bad. If you do or don't have any sibilings, just tell me about it!:D I do have a half sister that is 30 yrs old and lives in L.A., but I never get to see her, so I really don't know. But from what I do know about her, she is pretty cool. She is a singer! Anyway, just tell me about your family life!:toothy: Thanx!!!:cool:
amiboshi Posted January 29, 2002 Posted January 29, 2002 I have 1 little brother. He's eight. My little bro's pretty annoying, but sometimes he's not painful to be around. Lol. I don't know many people who don't think their younger siblings are annoying. ^^
BabyGirl Posted January 29, 2002 Posted January 29, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amiboshi [/i] [B]I don't know many people who don't think their younger siblings are annoying. ^^ [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]I don't ;)[/color]
Krillen Posted January 29, 2002 Posted January 29, 2002 I have a younger sister and shes annoying as hell, she tells on me any chance she gets. I bet shes workin on a skeem right now to ruin my plans of posting on tis very site so she can bann me from the internet.:nervous:
velvet paws Posted January 30, 2002 Posted January 30, 2002 *glares at dragonballzman* I guess if you call it humanoide then it's techinacally my little brother............ ......................... ......................... ......................... ....:D.......
amiboshi Posted January 30, 2002 Posted January 30, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B] [color=deeppink]I don't ;)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Your brother's so cute! My little brother's just a brat. He's so stubborn, and he thinks he has supreme knowledge or something. He has a major attitude problem, too.:demon:
Fall Posted January 30, 2002 Posted January 30, 2002 I have 3 brothers, and 2 sisters..... 2 of my brothers are annoying, and 1 of my sisters is annoying..... :cussing: I fight with them everyday..... Grrrr..... Oh yeah, and they're all younger than me.....
Guest Matt Posted January 30, 2002 Posted January 30, 2002 i got a little sister, annoying as hell. :flaming:
PiroMunkie Posted January 30, 2002 Posted January 30, 2002 [SIZE=1]I'm a middle child to my mom and the first child to my dad. I have an older half brother, he's cool and all. Then I have an annoying as hell younger sister. :mad:[/SIZE]
Nerdsy Posted January 30, 2002 Posted January 30, 2002 [COLOR=purple]I have two little brothers, one of which some of you know as Spikey.[/COLOR]
Charles Posted January 30, 2002 Posted January 30, 2002 I have two brothers and a sister. I am the oldest out of the four of us. I'm more annoying than my 18 year old brother, but far less annoying than the 12 and under duo.
GotenksSSJ343 Posted January 30, 2002 Posted January 30, 2002 i have not one not two not three but yes four PAIN IN THE BUTT SISTERS *cough* so my life stinks
Delian Posted January 30, 2002 Posted January 30, 2002 I have and older brother and a younger sister. My brother and I get along pretty well. He's pretty cool. My sister I absolutely can not stand. Our personalities completely clash and I personally think she is a coniving little snake. I haven't spoken to her for a while now....and there has been peace in the house because of it. I like it this way. She can keep to her Uni friends for all I care. She is just a user to me, not one to be trusted. By the way BabyGirl, you're brother is so adorable!!! :)
KyJaUn~FuLlEr Posted January 30, 2002 Posted January 30, 2002 r sisters a pain i mean they bother u everytime :mad: But how should i know i'm and only child :D
Treble Posted January 30, 2002 Posted January 30, 2002 I have 2 sisters and 1 brother.Im the youngest out of all of them.Their pretty cool,its fun having them around.Heh probaly I'm the annoying one whos bothering them,hehe.:toothy:
Heaven's Cloud Posted January 30, 2002 Posted January 30, 2002 [color=indigo] I AM THE ANNOYING OLDER BROTHER!!! I humiliate my little sister constantly. I always do stupid impressions and bother her for no reason. She is 16 and has a lot of friends that are seniors in high school, when they come over I always do my best to embarrass her if I am home. Several of them have crushes on me so I twist it around and flirt with them in front of my sister and tell them stupid things about her. It makes her really angry, because she feels that she has to impress these girls because they are older then she is...it really is quite mean, now that I think about it...I guess that is why I find it so funny, like this one time at band camp....[/color]
Delian Posted January 30, 2002 Posted January 30, 2002 You are mean...If I was your sister I'd beat you to the ground until I knocked some manners into you:p Lots-A-Luv;)
DeathKnight Posted January 30, 2002 Posted January 30, 2002 [color=crimson]I have a Half Sister I havent seen in several years. you see, she lives with my biological mother's devorced husbund (not my bio father). I dont know if she's annoying... >_<... *sighs*[/color]
Heaven's Cloud Posted January 30, 2002 Posted January 30, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Delian [/i] [B]You are mean...If I was your sister I'd beat you to the ground until I knocked some manners into you:p Lots-A-Luv;) [/B][/QUOTE] [color=indigo]Ow...Ouch...I was..ow...reading this post....ouch....and my sister was....not the face....reading it behind me....owww!!....and she took...quit it....your advice....if you hit me one more...owww...stop...thanks a lot...god that hurts...Delian...Owww, that hurt worse then the face[/color]
Delian Posted January 30, 2002 Posted January 30, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i] [B] [color=indigo]Ow...Ouch...I was..ow...reading this post....ouch....and my sister was....not the face....reading it behind me....owww!!....and she took...quit it....your advice....if you hit me one more...owww...stop...thanks a lot...god that hurts...Delian...Owww, that hurt worse then the face[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] :rotflmao: Hehehehe...Ahh..hahahaha! You don't know how hard i'm laughing right now.....You go girl!!! Ohhh...I'm sorry HC, I didn't know my words had such an effect on people...well I can't say you don't deserve it.... I just hope she doesn't give you a black eye..hehehe...we don't want it to ruin your looks now, do we....or would it make an improvement to them????:p ;) hmmmm..... Lots-A-Luv :angel:
Kittie Posted January 30, 2002 Posted January 30, 2002 i have 3 older sisters! the oldest one i don't know veri much about :confuse2: the other i don't like her veri much at all!!!:mad: and then my 3rd sis whom i Love more than anything! we should have been twins we're so alike! people sometimes call us that! (people we don't know ;) ) i also have an older brother! but he's all mine...i adopted him for me!!:D :wave: *i'm the babi* :angel:
liamc2 Posted January 30, 2002 Posted January 30, 2002 little bro. .he's ok but sometimes he is really annoying bah! lol I also have an older 1/2 bro, last time i met him he was really cool (he lives with his biological mother . . total cow. .only took him to get my dad where it hurts) ah well life goes on BTW: I thought HC was a girl ><'' . .oi. .:o [no wait. .DBZchikagan writes in purple. .and so does HC. .I hate it when i go by colours ><:o :o ] *gets the snot beaten out of him*
Dragonballzman Posted January 30, 2002 Posted January 30, 2002 *Glares right back at Velvet Paws* :flaming: :flaming: :flaming:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now