OtakuBoards

if you know

woody

HELL YES!!!....errrr well I hope I would...I can be quite the coward at such things...but I believe I would...I hope...maybe..err o.O;; and I would do everything I could to keep them from dieing... but I guess that is obvious

Really depends on the situation. If death can't be avoided, I'd have to be honest, otherwise I would never forgive myself. On the other hand, I won't do anything that will drive that person further into the grave. I'd rather have them alive and hating me, rather than dead.

I'd probably buy them a life time subscription to a magazine that I like so that I could get the rest of the issues when they croaked or I'd buy them a headstone with the date of their death engraved and say something really subtle like, "Surprise, you're gonna die!"

Then they'd say, "Wow, I am?"

And I'd say, "You sure are dude and soon too."

They'd be all excited and stuff and be like, "F'n A!"

Then I'd be like, "For sure! Can I have your collection of Elvis CDs?"

Of course, they'd say, "But I thought you didn't like Elvis."

I'd sit there for a few minutes and go, "Oh yeah," and stare into space.

Well if they're going to die, and you're sure about that, I'd tell them. They should know, atleast they now what is going to happen, rather than not knowing..... Because if you don't tell them, they're most likely going to find out.....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by woody [/i]
[B]If you know someone you really care will die soon, what would you do. Would you tell that person the true or not? [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]I don't understand. Why [i]wouldn't[/i] you tell this person?[/FONT]

I don't know what I'd do. Do I tell the person and have them scared for the rest of their time? Or do I not and let them enjoy what they can? Remember:
Ignorance is bliss.

So I don't really know how to answer this question...

well I guess it sort of depends. If they're going to go into a panic attack or something if you tell them and bring themselves more at risk...then I wouldn't, but I'd make sure they knew they were very ill and I'd try to make the last few days or whatever specail for them.

If I knew they could take it then I'd tell them. It'd probably have the worst effect on me because I'd feel so bad having to bring them the news and then seeing their reaction and them probably blaming me somehow in the back of their mind. That might sound weird to you guys, cause after all it's them that's dying..but you can probably get where I'm comign from.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B][FONT=century gothic]I don't understand. Why [i]wouldn't[/i] you tell this person?[/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE]
That person is one of my parents, and I don't get along with my parents.

Guest cody722_3000
[B]If you know someone you really care will die soon, what would you do. Would you tell that person the true or not? [/B][/QUOTE]

hey man whos gonna die?oh yea my bus driver almost died yesterday(shes in critical condition now and probably going to die)...shot in the head 2 times...by her boyfriend...she just goton her bus and he came on...the ***** shot himself after...basterd...:flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming:

EDIT:I didnt see that it was one of you parents sorry...

[B]
That person is one of my parents, and I don't get along with my parents. [/B][/QUOTE]
Hmmmm, I suppose it depends now that you've said that. You're parents could take it as a joke, and not believe you, [u]or[/u] they could believe you.....