(<AA>) Posted January 30, 2002 Posted January 30, 2002 Blah....Average(half the population is smarter than me) like I said...Blah:cross:
Transtic Nerve Posted January 30, 2002 Posted January 30, 2002 Higher than average... I dunno the exact number, I really don't care... IQ means nothing if you don't have common sense.... look at Albert Einstien... his IQ was a hell of alot higher than 90% of the population and he couldn't find his way home.... every night!
DeathKnight Posted January 30, 2002 Posted January 30, 2002 [color=crimson]Mine's like... Above Average... 132 I think... ^___^[/color]
Yoda Posted January 30, 2002 Posted January 30, 2002 I'm not sure what mine is....... but I'd be hella surprised if it wasn't above average......... but then again....... Transtic makes a good point. I am intelligent, but I have no common sense at all....................
9mm Avenger Posted January 30, 2002 Posted January 30, 2002 I dunno....thats one of those things that I don't care about....ya know?
velvet paws Posted January 30, 2002 Posted January 30, 2002 I have no idea :worried: but to tell you the truth..for some strange reason I'd actually like to find out....I just don't know how. I'm sure there must've been some test or something at some point....? :blackeye:
PiroMunkie Posted January 30, 2002 Posted January 30, 2002 [SIZE=1]Mine is above average. I don't remember the exact number or anything but ya.[/SIZE]
anime lover Posted January 30, 2002 Posted January 30, 2002 i think mine was like...oh i don't know... 149 :D that's almost in the genius range:genius:
Heaven's Cloud Posted January 30, 2002 Posted January 30, 2002 [color=indigo] I'm way below average, I think I am like a one...oh who am I kidding I am like a negative 132....I actually think mine was really high. My SAT score was awesome too, but I never do that good in school. I think it is because I am only motivated when it comes to watching TV, jamming on my guitar, drawing, and messing on the computer...school is like my fourth or fifth priority, somewhere behind memorizing every line from [b]Caddyshack[/b]...[/color]
Fall Posted January 30, 2002 Posted January 30, 2002 134 :D I tell you, I'm surprised I even have over 90..... :rolleyes:
amiboshi Posted January 30, 2002 Posted January 30, 2002 I know mine's pretty high above average, I just don't remeber what it is exactly. Actually, I really don't care. It's not whether or not your IQ is high, it's whether you use it. ^^
Baby Kiwi Posted January 30, 2002 Posted January 30, 2002 [color=crimson]I think mine is around a 125...I feel dumb around you smart people! If you want to test your IQ, I think there is an IQ test on EMode.com. Im not positive, but i think there is. :p [/color]
Sara Posted January 30, 2002 Posted January 30, 2002 [FONT=century gothic]I don't know what my IQ number is.... I scored all 99th percentiles on the standardized tests we took in the fall.... My GPA transcript is 4.27 something, on a 4.0 scale. [/FONT]
Heaven's Cloud Posted January 30, 2002 Posted January 30, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Baby Kiwi [/i] [B][color=crimson]I think mine is around a 125...I feel dumb around you smart people! If you want to test your IQ, I think there is an IQ test on EMode.com. Im not positive, but i think there is. :p [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=indigo] I got a 157 on the emode IQ test...I am a visionary philosopher...or at least that is what it says...some of the patterns were kind of tricky[/color]
Delian Posted January 30, 2002 Posted January 30, 2002 I wouldn't I've tried IQ tests before, and my score have been quite high...but I haven't tried any legitimate tests or anything, so I really don't know what it really is...
anime lover Posted January 30, 2002 Posted January 30, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Blanko_el-miez [/i] [B]i can tell you with three keys -50 [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=blue][SIZE=1]awww you can't be that stupid, you do have sasami as your avatar. ^_^[/SIZE] [/COLOR]
Cibo Posted January 30, 2002 Posted January 30, 2002 I'm above average...but I don't remember the exact number. I have great common sense and am intelligent, just my memory SUCKS.
Fall Posted January 30, 2002 Posted January 30, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B][FONT=century gothic]I don't know what my IQ number is.... I scored all 99th percentiles on the standardized tests we took in the fall.... My GPA transcript is 4.27 something, on a 4.0 scale. [/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE] Ok, by reading that, I believe your IQ number would be pretty high above average. ;) I just found this certificate (sp?) thingy that has my IQ number on it, and iit says my official IQ is 142. :eek: Now that is freaky, especially for a person like me.....
velvet paws Posted January 30, 2002 Posted January 30, 2002 I got 122 on emode but I have no idea if that's good or not...:confused: Heaven's cloud...squashed snail....you make me feel so thick heehee :flaming: :rolleyes: :D :devil:
Kuja Posted January 31, 2002 Posted January 31, 2002 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]well we wont post mine... id embarass everyone here... lol anyway... i was in the IB program and had like over half my current college hours before my junior year of hs ended... and i had like 4 credits from middle school for hs... so well um yea... thou english is obviously my bad subject :([/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Renee Posted January 31, 2002 Posted January 31, 2002 I took a special test(so I could get my meds) and as it turns out I'm pretty smart!:D Thank you Adderall and Paxil! Edit: Sadly though, I can't spell 'took' and 'special'.:cross: :drunk:
RicoTranzrig Posted January 31, 2002 Posted January 31, 2002 I don't know, and I don't want to know...I do have pretty good grades...and I do score some 97th - 99th percentiles on standardized tests...
Ice Dragon v2 Posted January 31, 2002 Posted January 31, 2002 I dont give a crap on IQ. All I know is that if you have common sense, your smart. If not, then there's something wrong with you unless you are menta;;y handicapped.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now