OtakuBoards

Your I.Q.

(<AA>)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]why do americans have iq tests? all it does is make people lose their self esteem, thank god it doesn't happen in the uk, and because of that, the educational system in the uk is better, and I ain't kidding either, read the facts.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Americans are silly little people... sometimes you just wanna hug them... other times you just wanna throw them in the Microwave and watch them cringe till they blow up!..... err.... I mean.... ^_^

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gold_Angewomon [/i]
[B]According to Emode.com, my IQ is 119. :bawl: I feel dumb compared to all of the geniuses here!

Oh well. :shrug: I guess 119 is better than nothing. [/B][/QUOTE]

average IQ is 100... so that's not bad at all. I found a 'high IQ society' website yesterday, just out of curiosity after reading this thread, and the IQ required to get in is 126... so youre not far off what's considered 'high IQ'.

By the way. the emode one is weird. It's not accurate. It put me as a 131 IQ, whereas it is actually higher. Also, I did it twice, and not only did I get different IQ's but I also got different intellectual types... which is not good. I say emode's IQ tester is flawed. Try the one in my post, above.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by () [/i]
[B]Boy do I feel stupid.....
Like i said I have average IQ....Me=:butthead: [/B][/QUOTE]

Perhaps you should stop thinking 'average', and start thinking 'smarter than 50% of the world':D

YA HA HA HA HA

My [b]official[/b] IQ-- according to a [b]respected[/b] IQ test site---

one hundred and fifty eight...
WOOHOO

[COLOR=indigo]I'm a genyis(spelled wrong intentionally)

My offical iq is.....

624! wahoo!

yep, i'm not telling the truth... but i don't care about my iq. Whats the difference?

Like seph said "all it does is make people lose their self esteem" so i really don't care... I'm one of the top in my high school so i [i]really[/i] don't care... [/COLOR]

[B]I scored 112 and I'm only 15... But I do HATE IQ tests, they are pointless. And Safer you're right because the English education system has proven to be one of the best in the world. Over here we have National Curriculum levels for our year 9 SATs. (I got 7-6-6 if anyone is even remotely interested)[/B]

Guest Voodookanaka
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Elite DBZ [/i]
[B][B]I scored 112 and I'm only 15... But I do HATE IQ tests, they are pointless. And Safer you're right because the English education system has proven to be one of the best in the world. Over here we have National Curriculum levels for our year 9 SATs. (I got 7-6-6 if anyone is even remotely interested)[/B] [/B][/QUOTE]

I got 3-4-5 when i was your age, n then got all As at GCSE, they really are a pile of crap.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

Americans are silly little people... sometimes you just wanna hug them... other times you just wanna throw them in the Microwave and watch them cringe till they blow up!..... err.... I mean.... ^_^ [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]That's a [i]terrible[/i] thing to say! [/FONT] :toothy:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus_Ex_Machina [/i]
[B]Couldn't have said it better, seph.

My IQ.... 149...

here's the site....
[URL=http://www.intelligencetest.com]intelligencetest.com[/URL] [/B][/QUOTE]

Well, I just took that test, and it seems that my certificate (sp?) with my official I.Q. number is wrong! My score in [i]that[/i] test is 104..... Slightly above average. :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]My IQ is too high to be measured in your human numbers... [/B][/QUOTE]

It is? *Gets down onto knees* Hail the almighty god Flash! *Hails Flash*

And if anyone asks if I got payed to do this, I'm gonna say yes...

[COLOR=limegreen][SIZE=3]Idon't know but last time it was checked the people were laughing so hard one of them had a heart attack...lol[/SIZE] [/COLOR]