Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I could never understand the americans education system.......
I don't know my IQ but I know it's gotta be high. I would be interested to know it.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mike2 [/i]
[B]My IQ is 168. [/B][/QUOTE]
Well if you're I.Q. is 168, you're gonna have to prove it too me.....

Has anyone ever had to sit an I.Q. test, when their going to a new school? 'Cause I did..... And I thought it was pretty wierd..... :rolleyes: Since they're classes aren't graded.....
Posted
Man, there are some pretty smart people around this place.Did you also know that Mr Einstein didnt remember his own telephone number...his philosophy was "why remember it when i could just look it up in the phone book when i need it". Sounds logical to me.
As for my own IQ...i'm not too sure nowadays...but i got to a selective school so it's got to be a bit better than average i guess.
and yeh, there is an IQ test on emode, just in case that hasn't been established...

Useless Fact of the Day!!!:box:
Mosquito's have forty seven teeth
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]
Well if you're I.Q. is 168, you're gonna have to prove it too me.....
[/B][/QUOTE]

I wouldn't count on that. I remember reading his thread in intro. He's thimoc.. so I doubt his IQ is over 60
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus_Ex_Machina [/i]
[B]

I wouldn't count on that. I remember reading his thread in intro. He's thimoc.. so I doubt his IQ is over 60 [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey, what's your IQ, you seem smart. About 170?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KyJaUn~FuLlEr [/i]
[B]UHHHH I think it's TWO :drunk: OR MABY 0 LOL I DON"T REALLY KNOW!!!:D [/B][/QUOTE]
Eh, you wouldn't know how to walk if your I.Q. was that..... Mehe..... ;)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by D. Dark [/i]
[B]

Hey, what's your IQ, you seem smart. About 170? [/B][/QUOTE]

159... allegedly. I'll have to take an official test one day... I seem to be good with the picture-patterns and logical problems.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]172 but i haven't gotten tested since i was about 11 or so so it could be wrong. [/B][/QUOTE]

That is very damn high when compared to my 155 or so (And I thought that was good).

You're very brainy, then.

And, about IQ, you don't need to be good in school and get good grades to be smart, you just need a memory and cramming.
To have a high IQ, you have to be intelligent all the time.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...