OtakuBoards

Changing Schools

Fall

Nahhh, I'm nervous. I can't even think straight.

What's it like to change schools? I mean, I know it will be hard for the first week or so, but what's it like? I'm going to St John's College, and I'm in year 8, soooOOOo, I'm expecting a hard time..... And to make it worse, I'm not even used to this strict stuff. I went to a school where the kids ruled, sorta, and the teachers had no control over the kids. :D. And now, I'm changing to a strict school.We have to wear these broard-brim hats, and if we aren't in uniform, we get a weekend detention..... So what's it like to change schools.....?

Somebody calm me down..... Pleeeeeeeze?

Yeah, just act normal and friendly...but not too friendly...you know what I mean?

And about the strict catholic private school thing....it'll take some getting used to...especially if you come from a public school...you'll probably have less freedom...but you'll find ways to get around that once you get to know some people there. Good luck.;)

hay look at my past thing on schools

7th= home schooling then school again back and forth for the entire year

8= 3 weeks in public school then i went straight to aya my friend gary soon after that i know what its like changing schools you will be fine

and thanks for joining my boards snails you need to post though

ahh there i go again off topic as usual

[COLOR=orange]Well, about 4 or 5 years ago I moved to a new house and went to a new school that was completly different then my first. I had plenty friends in my old school. But everyday I would get made fun of because I wroe gay clothes amd I was just living in the style of the early 90's. Up until 7th grade Id get made fun of everyday, but my best friend stuck up for me in 5th grade, this was about the time I started to watch DBZ. Just this year I came to a new school yet again because we moved out of state from ohio to maryland. It gave me a 2nd chance to start off my new year fresh, I now have tons of friends and some people even consider me popular. Im like a mix of every group. Im a Prep at school, skater outside of school. Nerd at my computer. So if your getting made fun of now, then try and act cool around your new friends for a good first impression, 1st impressions decide everything ya know. Hope it goes good for you! My oonly tip is.....study everybodies actions like......how they act, how they react to things, who hangs out with who, whos cool, and whos not. then you can approach them. Good Luck[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillen [/i]
[B][COLOR=seagreen]I now have tons of friends and some people even consider me popular. [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=purple]*cough* Some... *cough*

Don't worry about it SS... I can't TELL you how many times I've changed schools.. lost count.. really.. but anyways.. I never found it to be such a big deal.. sure I was totally aggravated and hurt to leave my friends.. but hey.. i think we all know parents suck.. but really.. don't even worry about it.. as long as your not some satanic freak *walks slowly away from DeathKnight* or some perverted horny retard *glares at the one writing in sea green* or some er.. what else is there?.. um.. hell... just be yourself.. and not like the one in seagreen who botched a very easily spelled name of a well liked character... no one has the right to judge you, and they shuldn't anyways.. sooooooo.... be yourself and you'll make friends :D[/COLOR]

[color=#32cd32]H[/color][color=#31c837]e[/color][color=#30c33c]r[/color][color=#2ebe41]e[/color][color=#2db946]'[/color][color=#2cb44b]s[/color][color=#2baf50] [/color][color=#29aa55]w[/color][color=#28a55a]h[/color][color=#27a05f]a[/color][color=#269b64]t[/color][color=#259669] [/color][color=#23916e]y[/color][color=#228c73]o[/color][color=#218778]u[/color][color=#20827d] [/color][color=#1e7d82]h[/color][color=#1d7887]a[/color][color=#1c738c]v[/color][color=#1b6e91]e[/color][color=#1a6996] [/color][color=#18649b]t[/color][color=#175fa0]o[/color][color=#165aa5] [/color][color=#1555aa]d[/color][color=#1450af]o[/color][color=#124bb4],[/color][color=#1146b9] [/color][color=#1041be]j[/color][color=#0f3cc3]u[/color][color=#0d37c8]s[/color][color=#0c32cd]t[/color][color=#0b2dd2] [/color][color=#0a28d7]b[/color][color=#0923dc]e[/color][color=#071ee1] [/color][color=#0619e6]n[/color][color=#0514eb]i[/color][color=#040ff0]c[/color][color=#020af5]e[/color][color=#0105fa] [/color][color=#0000ff]a[/color][color=#0600f9]n[/color][color=#0c00f3]d[/color][color=#1200ed] [/color][color=#1800e7]d[/color][color=#1e00e1]o[/color][color=#2400db]n[/color][color=#2a00d5]'[/color][color=#2f00d0]t[/color][color=#3500ca] [/color][color=#3b00c4]p[/color][color=#4100be]|[/color][color=#4700b8]s[/color][color=#4d00b2]s[/color][color=#5300ac] [/color][color=#5900a6]o[/color][color=#5f00a0]f[/color][color=#65009a]f[/color][color=#6b0094] [/color][color=#71008e]a[/color][color=#770088]n[/color][color=#7d0082]y[/color][color=#82007d] [/color][color=#880077]a[/color][color=#8e0071]n[/color][color=#94006b]y[/color][color=#9a0065]o[/color][color=#a0005f]n[/color][color=#a60059]e[/color][color=#ac0053].[/color][color=#b2004d] [/color][color=#b80047]T[/color][color=#be0041]h[/color][color=#c4003b]e[/color][color=#ca0035]n[/color][color=#d0002f] [/color][color=#d5002a]y[/color][color=#db0024]o[/color][color=#e1001e]u[/color][color=#e70018]'[/color][color=#ed0012]l[/color][color=#f3000c]l[/color][color=#f90006] [/color][color=#ff0000]b[/color][color=#ff0400]e[/color][color=#ff0800] [/color][color=#ff0c00]t[/color][color=#ff1000]h[/color][color=#ff1400]e[/color][color=#ff1800] [/color][color=#ff1c00]"[/color][color=#ff1f00]a[/color][color=#ff2300]n[/color][color=#ff2700]n[/color][color=#ff2b00]o[/color][color=#ff2f00]y[/color][color=#ff3300]i[/color][color=#ff3700]n[/color][color=#ff3b00]g[/color][color=#ff3f00] [/color][color=#ff4300]n[/color][color=#ff4700]e[/color][color=#ff4b00]w[/color][color=#ff4f00] [/color][color=#ff5300]k[/color][color=#ff5600]i[/color][color=#ff5a00]d[/color][color=#ff5e00] [/color][color=#ff6200]t[/color][color=#ff6600]h[/color][color=#ff6a00]a[/color][color=#ff6e00]t[/color][color=#ff7200] [/color][color=#ff7600]n[/color][color=#ff7a00]o[/color][color=#ff7e00] [/color][color=#ff8200]o[/color][color=#ff8600]n[/color][color=#ff8a00]e[/color][color=#ff8d00] [/color][color=#ff9100]l[/color][color=#ff9500]i[/color][color=#ff9900]k[/color][color=#ff9d00]e[/color][color=#ffa100]s[/color][color=#ffa500]"[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=purple]*cough* Some... *cough*

Don't worry about it SS... I can't TELL you how many times I've changed schools.. lost count.. really.. but anyways.. I never found it to be such a big deal.. sure I was totally aggravated and hurt to leave my friends.. but hey.. i think we all know parents suck.. but really.. don't even worry about it.. as long as your not some satanic freak *walks slowly away from DeathKnight* or some perverted horny retard *glares at the one writing in sea green* or some er.. what else is there?.. um.. hell... just be yourself.. and not like the one in seagreen who botched a very easily spelled name of a well liked character... no one has the right to judge you, and they shuldn't anyways.. sooooooo.... be yourself and you'll make friends :D[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

:shifty: Stop it your ruining my IQ Points!:angry3:

I dont really think we need to get into a new fight, cause you know Id win anyways. And dont be objecting my popularity! Your sure one to talk! I have a gf now!:p Plus......I didnt right in sea green....Muhahahahahahha!!!!! *Looks at DBZChikaGhans post and sees Krillens quote in sea green.....

Ahhhhh Shiznit!

Alright man, listen to no one but me. Here's what you need to do: Get a tatoo of barbed wire on your arm. That is definitely a must.

Now, this is the very important part. You need to go up in that mother like you own it. It's important to go to the first class twenty minutes late(the stylish thing to do). When you do, kick the door down and walk in with your sleevless white T shirt and go, "Hey yo, catch teach," and throw an apple to the teacher.

Next, make sure you eye up the class with your lip curled and wink at no one in particular. The next line is important, so make it good. "My name's Big D, what you lookin' at," is always a winner.

When you sit down make sure that you put your feet up on the desk and lean obnoxiously on the person's behind you. Chewing tobacco, getting up in the middle of the class, pulling the can over to your desk, and spitting the juice in the can is also an "in thing."

Finally, make sure your hair is greased up and slicked back for all of this. If it isn't, you're defeating the whole purpose.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]Alright man, listen to no one but me. Here's what you need to do: Get a tatoo of barbed wire on your arm. That is definitely a must.
[/B][/QUOTE]
Well that'd be the first step of getting suspended, by [i]these[/i] school rules anyways..... :D I wish they weren't so strict, that way, I [i]could[/i] have all these kewlio tatoos.....

Anyways, thanks for the help you guys! :) I just had my first day today. It's ok, I just gotta get used to the hard rules, and learn not to swear alot..... :toothy:

Hahahahha, Thats always a problem, when i first came to my mew school this year I sweared alot too, but then I realized I didnt swear enough,lol. Imagine that, and the other fact that I was perverted and still am a little. But the girls here have gotten it through there heads now that all guys have weners and they will all be like that. So they just decided to deal with it.

Pick the right friends man.