MarkM

WHO LOVES SNOW DAYS  

10 members have voted

1. 1. WHO LOVES SNOW DAYS

• Love Them
    • There ok but i like school
    • there boring
    • I hate them

[color=deeppink]Yas, first snow day we've had all year. We got 9 inches of snow overnight, with a nice layer of ice to go with it ;)

And the weirdest thing happened this morning...my mom called down (on the intercom) to my room this morning at 5:30am to tell me to listen to the radio for school closings, and as soon as I opened my eyes there was [b]lightning[/b] accompanied by a very long rumble of [b]thunder[/b]...in late January...in [i]Michigan[/i] nonetheless! :eek:

There's something wrong with thunder and lightning being caused by a snowstorm...isn't there? So odd :cross:

P.S. [i]hot head...you live in Michigan too, don't you? And did you want your poll to say "snow" instead of "no"?[/i][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by hot head [/i]
[B]SNOW DAY SNOW DAY SNOW DAY WHO LUVS EM CUZ I DO ALOT HEHEHEHEHE:laugh: :cross: :D :D [/B][/QUOTE]

Sorry but we don't have snow days in FL...but hey its still all good for me..b/c I certainly enjoy mt breaks!!!!!

well, i live in massachusetts and snow days around here are frequent in the winter. we havn't had one yet this year tho, we are supposed to get an ice storm tonight so i might be home tomorrow. but i live up a long steep driveway, so i hate ice. :flaming: :flaming: :flaming:

Eh we don't get snow days in college unless public transportation can't run. That means that it has to be really hazardous out. Anyway, even if we did have one, it'd just have to be made up. It's too warm around here anyway. 68 degrees in January? Gimme a break! I like it though.

Snow.... snow.... In Florida, all we get is melted snow... and ALOT of it too....

You know it's like 80 degrees where I am... RIGHT NOW! and it's snowing where you are... People might say they'd rather be hot, but you can come live in Florida for 11 years and tell me you can't stand the heat... and then they will want cold and SNOW... too bad, can't have it... just rain... rain rain and more rain.... we get hail occationally however, but that hurts when it hits you!

Guest QuickSilver
i live in wales and we hardly ever have snow, but when those days do come and there is no school, there is snowball fights all around and i love snowball fights

Yeah, I live in Wles also...... and as Super Goku said......... we only get rain.......... and then more rain. We may get snow once every three years or something...... but when we do get it....... it's every town's person for themselves! Snow ball fights galore.

[color=green] Ohhhhh... snow day... how i love the two words put together :D we had our first snow day of the year today! yee haw!
the only thing that sucks is that i couldn't leave my house the whole day because the plow didn't come down my street until 5 PM!
what a nice thing when i looked out my window today and saw a bunch of people's cars on my street buried (literally) in the snow! [/color]

Guest cody722_3000
we werent in school yesterday...no sow in sight...some basterd shot my bus driver putting her in critical condition...i know i said a few times but...:bawl: :bawl: if the ***** didnt kill himself i woulda put a cap in his ***:flaming:

We never had snow days here in Sydney....Winter brings frost and hail and pouring rain, but it never brings snow in the metro areas. You'll most likely have to go to a snow resort (eg. Thredbo) or the Blue Mountains to see snow. But i'm not in school anymore so it doesn't really count...oh well:D

[color=crimson]*old man's voice*

Last time I saw it snow... ohhh... it musta been the winter of... '85. All dem wippersnappers were running around... causing a ruckus!

Bah!

*cough* Yea. 3 years before I was born San Antonio had a major snowstorm. And it hasnt snowed [i][b]in mass amounts[/i][/b] since.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i]
[B]Yeah, I live in Wles also...... and as Super Goku said......... we only get rain.......... and then more rain. We may get snow once every three years or something...... but when we do get it....... it's every town's person for themselves! Snow ball fights galore. [/B][/QUOTE]

I think that happens throughout most of the UK, lol....

anyway, when it DOES snow in the UK, I hate it, not only is it freezing cold, but my toes begin to freeze up and feel like they're gonna fall off, thats the most uncomfortable expercience....

and not only that, but almost straight after it snows, it starts to rain, and when that happens the snow turns into ice, and when you have a snowball fight.....there's gonna be some bruises....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

I think that happens throughout most of the UK, lol....

anyway, when it DOES snow in the UK, I hate it, not only is it freezing cold, but my toes begin to freeze up and feel like they're gonna fall off, thats the most uncomfortable expercience....

and not only that, but almost straight after it snows, it starts to rain, and when that happens the snow turns into ice, and when you have a snowball fight.....there's gonna be some bruises.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Nah.. round here in *cough*[size=1]stoke[/size]*cough* when it rains, the snow just turns to mushy watery snow... ice is left over snow from a few days back..

you're right though... over here we get way too much rain and not enough snow.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus_Ex_Machina [/i]
[B]

Nah.. round here in *cough*[size=1]stoke[/size]*cough* when it rains, the snow just turns to mushy watery snow... ice is left over snow from a few days back..

you're right though... over here we get way too much rain and not enough snow. [/B][/QUOTE]

I myself much prefer the rain to the snow, at least you can't get hurt from rain, lol....

Guest BulmaVegeta1
I can see no one voted for the I like school thing! (as expected) I've never seen snow before in my life, but I voted for I love snow days because it seems fun. Is there anyone else out there that has never seen snow before?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]Well, I live in Aus, so it's obvious I don't have snow days... [/B][/QUOTE]
Well if you lived in Orange or Canberra, you'd have snow days. :p

The closest we've ever had to snow is..... Hot hail..... :drunk: