OtakuBoards

Worst question you've been asked?

Utena_Tenjou

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kittie [/i]
[B]the dumbest question that i've been asked...well the one that comes most to mind is....

while walking, where i was walking, someone asks do you have a bf?

reply: yeah...

:drunk: : do you want a friend?
[/B][/QUOTE]

haha.... that reminds me.. a very similar story here..... but this happened to a friend.
ANYWAY
My friend was walking along, minding his own business when this guy popped out of nowhere [i](not literally, for those of you that may think I mean it literally..)[/i] and said 'do you have a g/f?'

my friend said 'no'

and the guy replied 'do you want one?'

ha ha.... this kept our whole little group amused for months.... o.k.. days.... maybe even hours........
.... long enough.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus_Ex_Machina [/i]
[B]

haha.... that reminds me.. a very similar story here..... but this happened to a friend.
ANYWAY
My friend was walking along, minding his own business when this guy popped out of nowhere [i](not literally, for those of you that may think I mean it literally..)[/i] and said 'do you have a g/f?'

my friend said 'no'

and the guy replied 'do you want one?'

ha ha.... this kept our whole little group amused for months.... o.k.. days.... maybe even hours........
.... long enough. [/B][/QUOTE]

Right...

No, one of the worst questions I can think is when you talk to someone for hours on end, and then ask you:

"Yeah, but wait. What's your name?"

And, Deus, I know that air makes the sky blue, like it can make ot brown. Might be something to do with the refraction of white light.

There was this guy who didn't know me, even though he knew I existed, through my sister. So I talked to him one day, and he asked me who I was. I said I was Rachel, his friend Olivia's sister. And he said, oh, okay, and we talked for awhile. 4 days later, I walked up to him and talked to him again. He asked me who I was. Thinking he could have possibly had a terrible memory, I told him I was Rachel. He says, Rachel who? :bawl:

I don't talk to him anymore.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Duckie [/i]
[B]There was this guy who didn't know me, even though he knew I existed, through my sister. So I talked to him one day, and he asked me who I was. I said I was Rachel, his friend Olivia's sister. And he said, oh, okay, and we talked for awhile. 4 days later, I walked up to him and talked to him again. He asked me who I was. Thinking he could have possibly had a terrible memory, I told him I was Rachel. He says, Rachel who? :bawl:

I don't talk to him anymore. [/B][/QUOTE]

I feel like layghing, but that would be mean. Did he really not know who you were. He could have been really dopey like my friend, and forgotten everything.

Maybe he'd had amnesia

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Videl~ [/i]
[B][color=blue]I don't know abot the worst but the stupidest question I've ever been asked was "Why do you wear those glasses?"[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

I've been asked that, and then again I also would have liked to ask myself why I ever thought of buying and wearing geeky, round glasses. Oh, well...

Or, ~V~, it could mean that they think you look better without glasses. It's happened to me.

Okay I have naturally curly hair and all the time people come up to me asking if its natural and I'm just like, do you think my hair would look like this if it wasn't?? I mean, yeah I could've gotten it permed but still that bugs me when people ask me that because it does not look like it could've been permed. bah!:flaming:

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
The worst question I have been asked is "Who's Rick Hunter?":eek: I get upset when everyone ask me that question and I know I should give them a break but it still gets under my skin!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Rick Hunter [/i]
[B]The worst question I have been asked is "Who's Rick Hunter?":eek: I get upset when everyone ask me that question and I know I should give them a break but it still gets under my skin! [/B][/QUOTE]

ummmm... in that case you don't want to know what I was wondering after I read your post... Tho I do know that you're the guy that posted in intro and you run the otaku movies section... if that makes u feel better.

This reminds me of several places where I registered as 'Dan Lucking' or 'DannyLucking' (my real name) and people would ask 'Dan what are you looking at' :flaming: :flaming: or 'what are you lucking at'.... It's very irritating, which is why nowadays I sign up as Deus Ex Machina. The only bad thing with that name is some people can't spell it.

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Rick Hunter is aka Hikaru Ichijo of Macross, if you remember a show in the 80's called Robotech this is where he is from!

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Well Only thing i can do is tell you to read the character info Macross on my section at theotaku.com to find out who Hikaru aka Rick is! Also hearing you say that makes me feel and sound soo older! Damn that one really hurt :bawl:

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Well, the worst questions I get asked are just annoying little questions.

Ok, first, I am usually ALWAYS in a great/exstatic mood. Lately, I have been trying to work through some stuff, and it has been rather obvious that I have been preoccupied with other things. Well, my friend Brittany first met me when I was in my all gung-ho happy mood. Now when she sees me, if I don't have a smile on my face, something is wrong. . and no matter how often I tell her I am fine, she won't believe me. . sooo. .

1. What's wrong? - I hate that question now. .

The other things that make me upset are the repeating questions. .

2. Where are we going?
3. What's going on tonight?

I don't really think that I have been asked any BAD questions. . but if I do, you will be the first to know ^_^ [/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sexyjessie4 [/i]
[B]Okay I have naturally curly hair and all the time people come up to me asking if its natural and I'm just like, do you think my hair would look like this if it wasn't?? I mean, yeah I could've gotten it permed but still that bugs me when people ask me that because it does not look like it could've been permed. bah!:flaming: [/B][/QUOTE]

me too, I was brushing my hair at the swimming carnival today and on girl asked is your hair natrually like that?

my hair also happens to have diff colours ranging from golden brown to a dark brown that looks somewhat grayish, anyways my friend turns to me and asks is your hair dyed? I just stared at her and said if it was wouldn't my roots be a diff colour?

something else that boters me is the fact people think I'm something like 3 years older than I actually am. I was sitting next to my friend and complained how she was 5 days older then me (it happened to be her birthday) and her twenty-something brother says your only 13?! I thought you were 16! and I turn to him and say yes for five days I'll be 13

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Duo Maxwell [/i]
[B]

me too, I was brushing my hair at the swimming carnival today and on girl asked is your hair natrually like that?

my hair also happens to have diff colours ranging from golden brown to a dark brown that looks somewhat grayish, anyways my friend turns to me and asks is your hair dyed? I just stared at her and said if it was wouldn't my roots be a diff colour?

something else that boters me is the fact people think I'm something like 3 years older than I actually am. I was sitting next to my friend and complained how she was 5 days older then me (it happened to be her birthday) and her twenty-something brother says your only 13?! I thought you were 16! and I turn to him and say yes for five days I'll be 13 [/B][/QUOTE]

WOW, another plot twist:eek: :eek: !!!

You just can't tell people apart on the Net.

You're only 13!! You sound older than that.
But yeah, people say to me that I look older than my age (I'm only a year older than you, Duo)

Three of the most annoying questions I have been asked are:

1. "What's the assignment?" I got asked that RIGHT after the assignment was explained IN DETAIL!!

2. "Are you wearing contacts, or did you lose your glasses?" Yeah, I lost my glasses . . . I just told the person next to you that I had contacts! Are you stupid or what?!

3. "Can I call you Leigh-Anne? Are you sure it's ok if I call you Leigh-Anne?" Oh gee Sherlock Holmes, you're asking if it's ok to say my name and then you go say it! GOD! I just got finished telling you that I DIDN'T like being called Leigh-Anne! (I hate it when people call me by my real name! (Call me by 'Leigh-Anne' and I will hunt you down and shove a spork up your ***.))

I have more . . . but none of them are as annoying as that . . .

~!*Sere*!~

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by D. Dark [/i]
[B]

WOW, another plot twist:eek: :eek: !!!

You just can't tell people apart on the Net.

You're only 13!! You sound older than that.
But yeah, people say to me that I look older than my age (I'm only a year older than you, Duo) [/B][/QUOTE]

back then when we had the conversation yes I've been 14 for about two weeks...;)

another thing I hate is that when I decide to wear my glasses in computing (I should actually wear them 60% of the time I'm at school...) people are like wow! you wear glasses monique?!?
no I'm borrowing my uncle bob's glasses...
one reason for this is the fact that I got my glasses late last year and not many people noticed them... yet its the same annoying person who asks