OtakuBoards

Worst question you've been asked?

Utena_Tenjou

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=indigo] The worst question I've ever been asked is "What is the Worst Question You've ever been asked" (j/k) Besides that I guess it is when people say "Sorry Charlie, ohh, hahahah, Sorry Charlie, do ya get it? Your name is Charlie, and like, I said, like, sorry Charlie, like, just like the old pun!" Of course I get the joke I've heard it eight billion times, if one more idiot girl bumps into me and Says "Sorry Charlie...hahah...isn't that funny?" I'm going to snap![/color]

well i was at work and i have to wear this huge name tag like huge and they guy sitting next tome asked me what my name was sheesh another dumb question is when you are dringing pop froma can and someone asks you what your drinking seriously some people can't read
:p

[SIZE=1]"Do you like sugar?" This was asked while I was eating some of those little tiny sugar packets while surrounded by dozens upon dozens of other already opened and consumed packets.. They really, honestly had no idea if I did or not... Man, I did NOT get to sleep that night..[/size]

i don't know about a stupid question, but i sure have heard some stupid things being said, mainly by girls at my school. This one takes the cake though....

"I hate drugs, they should be illegal"
"erm...they are penny..."
"oh"

perhaps she's a crunchie...blonde on the inside....geddit...no...oh well....:butthead: heheehehe...butthead

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Are you gay? LOL! [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh some idiot decided to take that one step further with me... "are you the queer that made Jess bi?"
I could have slapped the stupid idiot! He honestly believes I could 'make someone' bisexual and he didn't even say it as a joke..he was asking an honest question!!!! :flaming: :flaming:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by velvet paws [/i]
[B]Heh some idiot decided to take that one step further with me... "are you the queer that made Jess bi?"
I could have slapped the stupid idiot! He honestly believes I could 'make someone' bisexual and he didn't even say it as a joke..he was asking an honest question!!!! :flaming: :flaming: [/B][/QUOTE]
Hyeh. "Are you and Molly (my best friend) going out?"

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by D. Dark [/i]
[B]Worst question:

Why is the sky blue? Why isn't it green, or red?

AGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

How the heck should I know! I'm just a child! Leave me alone! *runs off and cries* [/B][/QUOTE]

Gas, my friend, the sky is blue because of gas. not sure which gas though.

Anyway. I dunno about dumb questions, but when a worked at... I'm not telling you where I work.. Not out of fear of being 'visited', but out of sheer embarassment that I worked there. Anyway... some old guy who I was serving kept calling me 'george'.... and my name's not george....

ALSO. Where I work now... [i]Sports Soccer[/i].. Some guy in the queue for the till was on his mobile and he shouted 'I'm in that Soccer shop.. Soccer Sports, next to HIV' :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
(he meant H[i]M[/i]V)

the dumbest question huh? Well there are a lot so I'll tell you:

what size bra do you wear?

what is sushi?

why does the sky turn black when it rains?

what are rainbows? Bows made of rain?

And the most stupidest question of all.....

why is Jello so jiggly?

There you have it!!!!:D

okay i was going home and my friends were all walking with me and then i turned around to say good bye to my boyfriend we kissed and then i went to my door ans my frined goes are you two goin out !!!! we've been together for 2 months!:flaming:

[SIZE=1]Probably the worst questions that I have been asked lately are...

[b]"Lord of the Rings is based off of a book?"

"You're a guy Shyguy?"

"What does the delete button do?"

"What time does school get out?"[/b]

Okay, the last one isn't so bad but it drives me insane because the same person aks me the question EVERY day. You think they would figure it out by now, considering we have been in school for the past 5 months.[/SIZE]

Guest Voodookanaka
what hair dye do u use?
to which i reply 'purple'

while eating salt and vinigar crisps.......'I thought u were a vegetarian?'

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gilly [/i]
[B]okay i was going home and my friends were all walking with me and then i turned around to say good bye to my boyfriend we kissed and then i went to my door ans my frined goes are you two goin out !!!! we've been together for 2 months!:flaming: [/B][/QUOTE]

haha yea that was another one. I'd been dating Jay nearly 2 1/2 months and I was round his all the time, when I was talkin to his mate lee on msn (who meant to know everythin about jay coz they been mates 11 years and lives on the street I have to pass to get to jay's) and i was talkin bout rumours goin round skool..

Larz : yea one that's going round is that I'm hittin on Woody! which is stupid and only interests them because he's got a gf and I've got a bf so its 'naughty'

Lee : ey? you've got a bf?

Larz: er....YEA!

Lee : oh...who's ur bf???

DUH!!!!!

the dumbest question that i've been asked...well the one that comes most to mind is....

while walking, where i was walking, someone asks do you have a bf?

reply: yeah...

:drunk: : do you want a friend?

that annoys the tartarus out of me!
maybe it's not annoying to you....but it is to me!

:wave:

I usually wake up at 6.00am to get to work ....One night I went to bed at midnight and that morning my sis rings my mobile at 4.20am to tell me that she was still at the club...The first thing she said was "Oh i'm sorry, did I wake you up?"...Like....duh!!!:drunk:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Delian [/i]
[B]I usually wake up at 6.00am to get to work ....One night I went to bed at midnight and that morning my sis rings my mobile at 4.20am to tell me that she was still at the club...The first thing she said was "Oh i'm sorry, did I wake you up?"...Like....duh!!!:drunk: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo] Ahhh!!!! I hate when people do that!!! It seems that it happens to me every Fridaynight....quit caling me at 3:30 in the morning....you know I have to work!!!![/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i]
[B]

[color=indigo] Ahhh!!!! I hate when people do that!!! It seems that it happens to me every Fridaynight....quit caling me at 3:30 in the morning....you know I have to work!!!![/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah I know...I could have strangled her.....She did it a few times when she went out on Sunday nights, before we had a falling out....I could never get back to sleep, then I get to work frustrated because I didn't get enough sleep, and by lunchtime i'm just about ready to drop dead under my desk.:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: