Utena_Tenjou

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uhhmmmm i cant say that one how about....no thats to bad

ok what about someone comeing up to you while you shoping

and ask "sooo you going to buy all that?" *points to stuff in the basket

noo you ideot i just walk around with this stuff trying to look incanspicuious while i stael everyones walets.....of course i am going to by this

[i was in a phone both i had the phone in my hand....this guy walks up and taps on the glass and asks "you useing the phone" and i said no i am superman i am just looking for my costume]=from bill engvall a reall funny comidean

Guest BulmaVegeta1
The worst question someone has ever asked me was: "What is Dragonball Z?" and: "Who the hell is Vegeta?" Those are ways to really piss me off. And the most annoying thing anyone has said to me is: "Dragonball Z is exactly like Digimon and Pokemon!" I just about kill the people that say those things. And if ANYONE makes fun of Vegeta, I will personally hunt that person down and beat the living dog **** out of them.:devil: :demon: DBZ has nothing to do with Digimon and Pokemon! I don't even consider Digi. and Poke. anime cuz they suck!!!!!!!!! I mean, ppl that don't know about DBZ REALLY need to catch up with our times! Anime is like the best thing ever created!!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BulmaVegeta1 [/i]
[B]DBZ has nothing to do with Digimon and Pokemon! I don't even consider Digi. and Poke. anime cuz they suck!!!!!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]I would watch what you say around here...can be rather insulting since part of these boards are Pokemon and Digimon.[/color]

Vegita is a....ummm wait can't start falming wars here...danm it >.<...errrrrrrrr of course I was never plannning too...*whistles innocently*...

worst question..."how long is your penis?"...that question gets really anoying...esspecially when it comes from 14-15 year old girls >.<...I don't answer...mostly cause I don't care and don't know o.O

[quote][i]Originally posted by Anti[/i]
[b]Vegita is...[/b][/quote]
The father of Trunks and one of my favorite characters from DBZ. Haters may say he's 'ugly' with his widow's peak, but I think it's a defining characteristic. He has a good personality.

Someone asked me "What is your bra size?" I didn't physically harm them though.

lol i love bill engvall's material - here's your sign

i have a few good ones from my last job (at the sf music box co.) note - means something i was thinking, not what i actually said

1) do you have any of these figurines that aren't musical?
-what does the sign above the entrance say
2) do you have any of this waterglobe in a smaller size? because i don't want to pay that much
-sure, we're just like a clothing store
and on our last day of business (it was a seasonal store)
3) last day today, huh?..........well, i'll have to bring in the wife tomorrow
-what the @#$% are you doing in the mall all alone, you senile old man?

:mad: :cross: and there's plenty more of those :blackeye:

[FONT=century gothic]*a[i]hem[/i]* Anime or not, I happen to like Digimon.

"Will you go to the Winter formal Dance? I want to do your hair! And I'll do your make-up for you, too! You can wear one of my old dresses!"

I don't go to dances....I never do anything with my hair but brush it and pull it back....I never wear make-up for anything but stage productions....and I hate wearing dresses...[/FONT] ;)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i]
[B]"What is your bra size?" I didn't physically harm them though. [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]well yea u dont know where i live so u couldnt harm me... thou maybe u did give me this virus im too lazy to get rid of?

dumbest question u can be asked 'do you love me' well if you have to ask you dont need to know duh!!!! just like if someone asks you to have u should say no when the time is right u just know u dont have to ask! sheshhhhh stuipid people.... anyway where was i... oh yea if you had to ask you cant tell and need to grow up ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

hmm...dumbest question.....well i think it might have been "May I ask you a question?" well, they just did. so that defeats the whole purpose.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]Worst question??
Hmmm...........
I think it was, "Isn't anime same as cartoons??"
I dunno about you but I just hate it when people do that.
But when I was reading about the others, there people is a prime example of lack of common sense. [/B][/QUOTE]

I agree... Some people are 2 stupid 2 realize the difference between Cartoons & Anime they jump to conclusions without first considering to what they are actually saying........

Dumbest Question I belive someone stated to me was " Soccer sucks, Why do you like it?" I just simply laughed at him...

:therock: :mrt: Peace!!:smirk: :demon:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]well yea u dont know where i live so u couldnt harm me... thou maybe u did give me this virus im too lazy to get rid of?
[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
Kuja: see attatchment

It bothers me when people ask me questions while the teacher is explaining how or what to do.