OtakuBoards

And the Patriots win 20 to 17

Heaven's Cloud

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Liquidus_Snake [/i]
[B]One thing I dont understand, is in the first half, you could tell the rams were trying to throw the game. there were more than several occasions when they could have stopped the patriots from scoring. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo] What do you mean the Rams were trying to throw the game?? They played excellent defense, the Patriots just came up with big defensive plays themselves. If anything it was the Rams offense that struggled. The Rams defense played excellent until the last minute. Having watched football all season I was fairly sure that the Pats stood a chance, they played the Rams earlier this year and barely lost. Also, Warner's injured thumb has been a huge factor all year and the Patriots capitalized on it.[/color]

I only have one thing to say: it was fixed!!! Yes it was. I didn't understand it but when they said that all Americans were "patriots", I knew it was fixed! That was an awlful game!! And to top it all off, I lost a lot of money betting for the Rams...which sucked through the entire game!! But still, it was fixed!!!:mad: :mad:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Panny Chan ;) [/i]
[B]I only have one thing to say: it was fixed!!! Yes it was. I didn't understand it but when they said that all Americans were "patriots", I knew it was fixed! That was an awlful game!! And to top it all off, I lost a lot of money betting for the Rams...which sucked through the entire game!! But still, it was fixed!!!:mad: :mad: [/B][/QUOTE]

NO IT WAS NOT!! :mad: just cause u bet on the looser team and lost money doesn't mean it was fixed. i admit i thought the Pats were gonna get their arses kicked, but i'm happy that they came out with a strong defense and where able to stop the Rams offense.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Panny Chan ;) [/i]
[B]I only have one thing to say: it was fixed!!! Yes it was. I didn't understand it but when they said that all Americans were "patriots", I knew it was fixed! That was an awlful game!! And to top it all off, I lost a lot of money betting for the Rams...which sucked through the entire game!! But still, it was fixed!!!:mad: :mad: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo] A lot of you are saying that it was fixed...but where is your proof. When you guys come up with some proof I'll respect your opinions, however, right now I think you are all talking out of your rear, and this is why...

One- if you are going to throw a game, you don't leave it up to the final play, you blow it big and early.

Two- Every play that the patriots capitalized were hard fought, even the interception

Three- The Rams played there usual game. They were slow in the first half and kicked into gear in the second...[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i]
[B][color=indigo] Well it was probably one of the Best Super Bowls I have ever seen in my life. A three point victory in the final seconds by the underdogs the Patriots. So what did everyone think? Who were you cheering for? Who should be MVP?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

HAHA!! I knew it was going to happen...I was the sole Patriots fan in my grade...*counts all his money* Anywho yes it was a GREAT game...I think patriots would have lost if Kurt Warner would have played better...I thought the MVP was a great choice!

The only thing that bugged me was...they didn't give much glory at all to the defense...the defense scored what 2 touchdowns...made 3 interceptions....smothered the Rams offense for 2 and a half quarters (longer than any other defense I have seen this year mind you) I mean their line backers and corners were OUTSTANDING and even tho the commentators were saying that Warner had all this time...I think Patriots did an awesome job putting pressure on Warner....

The MVP should be the defense...they deserve it more I think....

Oh and just another comment...to your comment about the field goal almost being blocked...if you watch close enough...every kick is almost blocked...its a matter of a second...not even that....A kick is about 2 inches from being blocked almost everytime...

[quote]Originally posted by Liquidus_Snake
One thing I dont understand, is in the first half, you could tell the rams were trying to throw the game. there were more than several occasions when they could have stopped the patriots from scoring. But, in the second half they tried to come back and failed because of the field goal. If they wanted to try and win, why not just do it from the beginning? Try try again i always say, there's next year. [/quote]

*sigh* 3rd Edit....The offense didn't score in the first half...maybe a field ogal..doesn't matter...It was the defense...purely....The had the TD interceptions...the defense was a brick wall like I said earlier...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i]
[B][color=indigo] Well it was probably one of the Best Super Bowls I have ever seen in my life. A three point victory in the final seconds by the underdogs the Patriots. So what did everyone think? Who were you cheering for? Who should be MVP?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
This Super Bowl is also one of the best i've seen.But my best one was Super Bowl XXXII.I couldn't beleive what John Elway did.It will be remembered as ''The Dive''