OtakuBoards

Favorite ending to a series?

Utena_Tenjou

Guest Jabroni3:16
I know some of you will look at me weird for saying so but i must say CowBoy Bebop, How else could you end a kickass anime without ruining the feel?? And the Music in the end was absolutely awesome.

"You're gonna carry that weight..."

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forest_Pixie [/i]
[B]if I had to choose a favorite ending it would be.. Angel Sanctuary.. even though it isn't the ending.. I like it...[/B][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jabroni3:16 [/i]
[B]I know some of you will look at me weird for saying so but i must say CowBoy Bebop, How else could you end a kickass anime without ruining the feel?? And the Music in the end was absolutely awesome.
[/B][/QUOTE]

I agree with both of you, and I like DBGT too, but I think that I would choose Cowboy Bebop over the others. I hope they come out with a second series, I heard they were, might have been a rumor though.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mztik_Gohan10 [/i]
[B]The ending of Cowboy Bebop when Vicious and Spike die.So sad(not really) [/B][/QUOTE]

Is that really what happened? No! You just ruined the entire end of the series! Thanks a lot!:flaming: Oh WELL.:demon:

Guest Jabroni3:16
Well the ending of CB can be interpreted many ways, there's no definate answer, he just colapses. Some say he has died before so there really could be a Second Season.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Favorite Anime series Ending: Macross and Cowboy Bebop

Worst Anime series ending: DBZ it was just too lame

Worst Anime movie ending: Martian Successor Nadesico the movie: The Prince of Darkness (good movie but ending pisses you off)