amiboshi Posted February 4, 2002 Posted February 4, 2002 You mean, like, last episode, or ending song?
Utena_Tenjou Posted February 5, 2002 Author Posted February 5, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amiboshi [/i] [B]You mean, like, last episode, or ending song? [/B][/QUOTE] >_< Last Episode(i was being lazy..)
XxmagentaxX Posted February 5, 2002 Posted February 5, 2002 I hate the ending to any anime series that I like but if i hate it thats a different story
amiboshi Posted February 5, 2002 Posted February 5, 2002 OOOOOOOOO.........I'd say my faves are Escaflowne (it was so cute!) and Jubei-chan. It was really sad:bawl:
XxmagentaxX Posted February 5, 2002 Posted February 5, 2002 if I had to choose a favorite ending it would be.. Angel Sanctuary.. even though it isn't the ending.. I like it... "Only Then Will Our True Genesis Unfold"
Guest Jabroni3:16 Posted February 5, 2002 Posted February 5, 2002 I know some of you will look at me weird for saying so but i must say CowBoy Bebop, How else could you end a kickass anime without ruining the feel?? And the Music in the end was absolutely awesome. "You're gonna carry that weight..."
Cibo Posted February 5, 2002 Posted February 5, 2002 I actully like the ending to DBGT. And also Street Fighter 2v.
Fall Posted February 5, 2002 Posted February 5, 2002 I like the ending to DBGT, or Blue Submarine No. 6..... They're kewlio.....
Chibi-Trunks Posted February 5, 2002 Posted February 5, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forest_Pixie [/i] [B]if I had to choose a favorite ending it would be.. Angel Sanctuary.. even though it isn't the ending.. I like it...[/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jabroni3:16 [/i] [B]I know some of you will look at me weird for saying so but i must say CowBoy Bebop, How else could you end a kickass anime without ruining the feel?? And the Music in the end was absolutely awesome. [/B][/QUOTE] I agree with both of you, and I like DBGT too, but I think that I would choose Cowboy Bebop over the others. I hope they come out with a second series, I heard they were, might have been a rumor though.
Posthumous Posted February 6, 2002 Posted February 6, 2002 The ending of Cowboy Bebop when Vicious and Spike die.So sad(not really)
amiboshi Posted February 7, 2002 Posted February 7, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mztik_Gohan10 [/i] [B]The ending of Cowboy Bebop when Vicious and Spike die.So sad(not really) [/B][/QUOTE] Is that really what happened? No! You just ruined the entire end of the series! Thanks a lot!:flaming: Oh WELL.:demon:
Anna Posted February 7, 2002 Posted February 7, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mztik_Gohan10 [/i] [B]The ending of Cowboy Bebop when Vicious and Spike die.So sad(not really) [/B][/QUOTE] :nervous:AAAAUGH!! don't DO that!!! must forget! must forget! NOOOO!!!
amibasuki Posted February 7, 2002 Posted February 7, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i] [B] :nervous:AAAAUGH!! don't DO that!!! must forget! must forget! NOOOO!!! [/B][/QUOTE] *sweatdrop* sorry, that was me, just forgot to log out of Anna's account
~Mystical Pan~ Posted February 8, 2002 Posted February 8, 2002 I'm gonna have to say Neon Genesis Evangelions people...lol I think it's the most unique endings I've seen. :) It's not one of those happily-ever-after kind of endings. :) I wish I could see Lain though...damn..need money! lol :D
Ryuujin Posted February 9, 2002 Posted February 9, 2002 [font=chasm extended]I like the ending of Eva, Outlaw Star, Ninja Scroll, Akira, and I think that's it. All the rest were ok.[/font] :smoke:
Guest Jabroni3:16 Posted February 9, 2002 Posted February 9, 2002 Well the ending of CB can be interpreted many ways, there's no definate answer, he just colapses. Some say he has died before so there really could be a Second Season.
Nico Posted February 16, 2002 Posted February 16, 2002 The Sailor Moon endings, but I would really like to know how Escaflowne really ends..... :bawl: They took it off the air before it got to the final episode! :bawl:
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo Posted March 3, 2002 Posted March 3, 2002 Favorite Anime series Ending: Macross and Cowboy Bebop Worst Anime series ending: DBZ it was just too lame Worst Anime movie ending: Martian Successor Nadesico the movie: The Prince of Darkness (good movie but ending pisses you off)
The Merchant Posted March 3, 2002 Posted March 3, 2002 series: Slayers, Drgon Ball, DBGT, Saint Seya, Card Captor Sakura. Rurouni Kenshin would have had a great end if it had ended with Shishio and the Juppunto. But they didn“t end it there and had a lousy ending.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now