OtakuBoards

Fight Club Returns!

Sephiroth

Asar screamed out, every breath hurting like never before. The pain in his almost useless knee was nothing compared to the pain in his ribs....like knives stabbing him with every breath. He was in trouble, and he needed attention...there would be no more fighting from Asar tonight....

Yet as he walked out, bent over in pain with Anti assisting his travel to the bleachers, he allowed himself a grim smile....He had fought back brilliantly, even with his useless knee....and he knew he had surprised and hurt his opponent in that final attack.

He had his respect.

That was enough.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[cwb was throwing everything he could see at booker s, who was crying out for help]

booker s: aaah! someone help me! I'm getting bombarded with bananas! ouch! he took the skin outta that one!

cwb: you want some mustard as well booker? awww look at that, you got mustard all over yourself, here, clean it out with this bottle of paint thinner, awww look at ya, it doesn't sizzle your skin that bad does it, what? it does? well thats too bad, here's some curry sauce to wash it down!

[booker s was trying his best to run away, but the mixture of curry sauce and mustard did not bode well, he suddenly spotted some flour, picked it up and smashed it against cwb's face, sending him to the floor]

booker s: just look at ya fool! you really are a white boy now! ahahahaha! can ya dig THAT sucka?

Coughing out white puffs of powder, the Crazy REALLY White Boy, staggered around aimlessly. Booker S. shot a few quick jabs in, only furthering the White Wonder's embarrassment. Blinded, and swinging wildly, White Boy slipped on an egg, that lie on the floor as part of the battle debris. Hitting, the ground hard, his head bouncing off of the tile, White Boy yelled, "Hot damn, that smarts!"

Booker S. stared at his palm, evidentally, transfixed on how silky smooth his skin was now that he was using name brand soap, and reassured himself that he was a hardcore O.G.

Thinking resoursefully as usual, White Boy grabbed whatever was in arm's reach, which happened to be a jar of grape jelly, and smashed hurled it at Booker S's head.

Booker S. crumpled to the ground upon impact, clutching at his face desparately. White Boy, having missed lunch, due to the fight, grabbed a loaf of bread, opened it and wiped it on Booker S, proclaiming that he should now be named, "Booker Smuckers."
Unsatified with Jelly alone, WhiteBoy smashed a jar of Peanut butter over Booker S as well. Wiping another peice of bread on Booker, he came to the conclusion that no matter how much peanut butter and jelly he put on a perspiring man who street fights daily, he would never be satisfied with the taste.

"Meaaaaaaaaaaan smell, Wooooooooo," Whiteboy shouted, applying a figure four leg lock.....

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Meanwhile...............................Raiha sat around.......flipping off CWB when he looked at her.........

lalalala..............*watches people die* ..........lalalalalala.....kill kill kill.............[/i][/COLOR]

Sheesh, I'm just trying to be intimidating. This [I]is[/I] fight club you know. I'm supposed to be mean and intimidating ...grrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I never really thought of a sexist pig as a male prostitute though; rather I'd imagine one to be some thirty year old, balding guy with a beer in one hand and a crumpled dollar bill in another at a go go bar.

Crazy White Boy's face turns red with embarrassent and anger:mad:as the two women kick back and relax at his expense.

Rolling free, he pouts, "Who do you two think you are? How dare you treat the legendary White Warrior with such disrespect!"

Pumping his fists into the air, he only becomes more angry at their laughter.

*Kicks SSJ Chic in the knee and sticks his tongue out at both girls*

"I order you both out of my fight club this instance for insubordination," he yells.

*Shudders upon getting a close look at Raiha's corns*

Rising to his feet, jumping up and down, White Boy yells, "Stop, Stop, stop! I'm supposed to be winning! I'm the man here, not you two!"

*Pulling at his hair angrily, White Boy devises a plan.*

"Okay," he says, "I'll be the bigger man and leave. Is that the exit over there?"

*As Raiha and SSJ Chic turn around, White Boy bangs there noggins together, and slaps Raiha's bottom as if celebrating a touchdown.*

"Who's the best now," he shouts running in circles shouting, "Me, me, me, me...."

Guest maverick
can I be in i want to show you all that mavericks [img]http://maverickzero.topcities.com/fireuppercut.gif[/img]don't feel pain cause we are outlaws heartless ruthless maniacs well you get the picture

I gonna beat you all up:blackeye:them feed you to my cat :devil: thats right

[I]Anti checked Asar's ribs again...and decided he would be fine if he stayed there..[/I]

Anti:just stay there...once you got the energy someone will get you to a doctor...

[I]Anti turned and watched the antics down below[/I]

Anti:...when did this go from being a fight club to a comedy show?...

Asar:when you wern't looking...

Anti:ahh...

[I]Anti sat dwn for a few moments then got up and walked down to where the "fight"...even if it was more like a bad clown act...was going on[/I]

Asar, clutching at his ribcage, was trying extremely hard not to laugh. His face had gone from a pinkish clour, to red, through purple, and was now slightly blue. Finally he couldn't hold it in anymore.
"BAH-HA-HA-HA-AH-HA-OW-CRAP-AH-HA-HA-THAT-CANES-BAH-BAH-HA!!!!...ow my ribs......."

Meanwhile, CWB had been tacled by the ladies and was currently having his feet tickled whilst Raiha gives his a giant noogie

"Come one guys, you're only making it hurt more" Asar pleads...