OtakuBoards

Fight Club Returns!

Sephiroth

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Outlaw [/i]
[B]I'll fight ya Majora, since it seems that trash talkin Cruzawhatever ran away.

[/B][/QUOTE]

Dont tell me you just said that...dont tell me you just said that!

*hits punchingbag*

another fight gone down the drain...i need to punch...something that will fight back...

*rapidly hits bag*

He watched the fighter, breathing hard, gulp down the water and hurl the bottle away, his movements strong and precise. Asar wondered...
It was his first night, and therefore he was required to fight, but he realised he was unsure...what if the opponent was too powerful...could he handle it???
Dismissing craven thoughts from his head, he drew himself up to full height, confidence emanating from the gesture. THAT particular fighter would want a real fight, a struggle, so Asar dispensed with his previous ploy.
He threw off his jumper, and began to walk towards him...

[I]Traivs stood back and watched the fights...sizing up the contestants and their weaknesses ((which only seem to amount to Seph sounds to much like a wrestler...and the only person who seems to let himself be hit is MM *aplauds MM* and then sits back and watches))...he watched the newcomer come in...and approach Cruizer...adn sat back to watch for someone to fight who didn't immeaditly storm off to fight someone else...[/I]

as he began the walk over to the oppenent he had spotted, asar felt the eyes of another bore into the back off his head. Seeing his intended wrapped up in the struggle with the boxing bag, he turned....and saw them.

This was what he had waited for...

As he approached the new opponent stood...
"Do you have a name that i should call you" he said as coolly as possible, yet the nerves were at a peak, the adrenaline pumping crazily..."

"Most call me Anti.....

[I]Anti smiled to himself at the new fighter[/I]

Anti:...and you are?...

Asar:I am called Asar...

Anti:....I will presume by the glint in your eye you want to fight...

Asar:yes

Anti:.......

Asar:........well?

[I]Anti quitely pulled off his shirt and took of his shoes to show he accepted the challenge[/I]

Asar followed suit, removing his shoes, and faced up to his challenger.
"Let's begin, shall we"
Anti nodded his approval

Asar moved into a stance, a defensive one, for he was unsure how to conduct himself in this new environment...

"Would you like the first again?" Asar offered.

"Very well," Anti said, smiling a wicked smile.

Asar tensed, and waited....
When the attack came, it came with the suddeness and ferocity of a tiger from the trees, unseen and savage. One, two, three came the punches, striking him in the head and body. Asar staggered backwards as another blow smashed savagely into his solar plexus. He fell, and rolled, trying to regain the air which had been so forcefully expelled by the punch.
"By pete your quick" he stated, breathing heavily.
"You get that way.."
Asar steadied himself, and moved quickly, a shout and a grim smile accompaniying his attack...

[I]Anti didn't quite see the attack...a side kick accopying the shout...this time the shout having it's effect and nocking Anti out of focus he didn't think to block the attack...till the attack had sent him sprawling...it was quickly followed by a dropping punch, intended to land in his solar plexus...but Anti rolled to the side and got back to his feet[/I]

Anti:.....

[I]Anti nods... moved in slowly then stomps his foot, watching Asar's eyes look down he swung out quickly and hard, aiming for the head with a backfist[/I]

Anti's fist whistled through the air, and though he did not have the speed to dodge it completely, Asar swung his head back, turning it, so that they blow glanced and was lessened. Anti followed through, and sought to counter this unexpected imbalance by continuing the momentum and trying to strike with another backhand blow.
By this time Asar had moved out of range, and, as the second fist whistled past he moved in, striking low, high, low, and then sweeping Anti's feet out with a spinning kick. Asar too stomped his foot, missing, but having the desired effect of forcing Anti to roll and then presumably come up, straight into the range of Asar's right arm. Asar pulled back his fist, steadied, and waited for the head of his opponent to bob into sight...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]

Not much at all...*Eyes Flash* Say...wanna fight? :devil: [/B][/QUOTE]

I had exactly the same thought on the way here...

[I]Flash rips off his shirt, revealing his rippling abs, and bulging biceps... *cough* ...He gets into a fighting stance, and awaits Warlock...[/I]

Flash: Have at you, Warlock!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i]
[B]*Liam wanders into the fight club and sits up the back, bemused at the brutal goings on*

Liam: *sigh* everytime I go into a duel, I come worse off for wear. . [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]Raiha: ............Well, maybe you need a little training.

Liam: *ping* Training?

Raiha: Yeah. But first. *sniff* Go take a shower. *looks at Warlock* WOHOO!! GO WARLOCK!!!

Liam: *wiggles ear* I'm deaf now...

Siren: :therock:[/COLOR]

*continues to wait for an opponent...*

there are 2 fights on currently, and i have not yet been challenged, nor fought yet...i need to fight something soon or ill go mad..

*sits in his: [B] Cruiz sits here...HANDS OFF [/B] chair and awaits a competetor*

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! DAMMIT WARLOCK! ALRIGHT, THAT'S IT! [url]http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7195 [/url]
[url]http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7195[/url]

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! ............Ok, I'm bored now......Need......to........fight.........Need.........a.......real........comition.........:drunk:.........Need........to.......go........easy.......on........Vodka......:drunk: :drunk:

Sorry Rico!!!!!

---

Dbzman: Ok Rico, begin round two...:naughty:

[I]Rico stood up, and they both walked up to each other...[/I]

Dbzman: I'm gonna win this...

Crowd: WHAT!?

Dbzman: I said...I'M GONNA WIN THIS...

Dbzman: *Big Anime vein pops up on forehead* I said...[B]I'M GONNA WIN THIS...[/B]

Dbzman: SHUT UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP ALREADY!!!

Dbzman: :angry2: Come on Rico, let's carry on! :flaming:

[I]Dbzman charges up to Rico, and throws a strong right hand punch, to be caught by Rico! Rico then tries to bend Dbzmans hand round, but Dbzman jumps up and kicks Rico in the side, making him let go! Dbzman suddenly leaps forewards and uppercuts Rico (Ryu off Street Fighter style), sending him flying a few metres away![/I]

Rico: Ow...:naughty:

[I]Dbzman smirks, and turns to the crowd[/I]

Dbzman: MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dbzman: MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dbzman: MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dbzman: MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dbzman: MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *COUGH COUGH* DAMN YOU ALL! DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL! YOU MADE ME COUGH!

Rico: Heh...At least I got a breather...This guys stupidity could be his downfall...

Upon coming into contact with Sephiroth's scissor kick, Crazy White Boy's brains became scrambled. "Booker. S" suddenly stopped rambling on about "sucka's and "diggin it," as Crazy White Boy rose to his feet, the fourteen time OWF Champion, The Nature White Boy.

Strutting confidently he yelled, "Brother, to be the man you have to beat the man! Wooooooooo!"

"Let me axe you a question, Booker S said,"Who are you sucka?"

Dropping an elbow onto an invisible opponent on the ground, The Nature White Boy replied, "I'm a limousine ridin', jet flying', kiss stealin'*Slaps Raiha's ****, wheelin' dealin' catch phrase stealin' son of a gun!"

With that, the Nature White Boy low blowed Booker S. and threw him into a grocery store, Booker S's worst nightmare!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i]
[B]OOC: *cough* You do realize that you are sooooooo dead. Right?
-----------

IC:

[i]Flipping by pushing up with his right arm, Neil lands perfectly on his feet. Dashing forward, jumping towards the heavens, Blanky lands behind stormwing with out a whisper of a sound. Slinging his entire body around, Neil caught the petite girl in the crown of the skull with a downcut, making a sharp "CRAAAAAACK!" ring in the ears of stormwing.

As she was falling, Neil sweeped in with his left arm sustaining him in the air, letting him kick the girl in the ribs with a steel-strong right kick. stormwing hurled backwards, finally skidding to a halt on the floor, a tad scraped up, not moving.

Continuing with his momentum, Neil performed a one-handed stand, balencing his weight on his entire body. With a single push, Neil launchedinto the sky, backflipping freely. Coming down sharply, Neil kneed stormwing in the spine, making a loud "SNAP!" emitt, filling everyone's ears.

Gently, calmly getting up from upon the unconscious stormwing, Neil rested his weight on his feet, making the liquid pop from his joints. Slowly walking to his chair, he muttered something to everyone...[/i]

Neil: Next........
-----------------
OOC: stormwing, I called you by your OB name because you gave yourself no name, so :p to you!

Everyone, how well and powerful your moves are depends on how well you describe it, how well your post is constructed, how well you lay it out........D-uh! THAT's why stormwing is out so fast. She didn't put ANYTHING in her post, making her weak, blahblahblah...:demon:

My name is Neil......NOT SS....:demon: :suppa demon-jin: [/B][/QUOTE]

i thought one post kos where outlawed... by the way... i only have one other name... you know that!! incase you don't it's siren you dip-sh.it..

OOC: ahh one of the females is getting mad...take cover!...hehe Siren I like your avatar...*laughs and takes cover*
----------------------------

[I]Anti's brain was working now...he faked bringing his head up and sweeped Asar's feet from under him...he continued with the twirl spiining himself up and quickly launched an axe kick where Asar was...him rolling out of the way and getting to his feet...anti waited for Asar's rush...which came...Anti at the last moment round house kicked Asar in the side of the knee, quickly pulling back and shooting another into his rib cage...and carryed through bring a heel kick around aimed at Asar's head[/I]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anti [/i]
[B]OOC: ahh one of the females is getting mad...take cover!...hehe Siren I like your avatar...*laughs and takes cover*[/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]Only one of the females: :therock:? How many letters are in a** CWB? Or what exact part of me did you slap? *taps foot* *cracks neck*[/COLOR]

[I]Warlock, already shirtless, also gets into his fighting posistion. Both fighters stare at each other for several minutes, both completely still. And then in one instant, both fighters jumped forward. Flash tried to round-house Warlock right in the side of the face, but he ducked, and landed a punch in Flash's stomach. He retaliated by punching Warlock in the jaw, sending him hard onto the ground. Flash brought his foot down at Warlock, but he rolled out of the way, and onto his feet. Both fighters stared at each again.[/I]

Warlock: You're good Flash.

Flash: As are you...

[I]Both fighters continued to stare each other down...[/I]

Anti's roundhouse smashed into the side of his knee, and at that pont Asar knew he was in trouble. Before he had time to fully comprehend the pain he was hit in the ribs and, though he saw the heel screaming towards his head, could do little to counter.
It smashed into his skull.

Flung backwards, Asar skidded briefly before stopping dead.
His breath came in short, sharp gasps, as fire poured from his knee, pain almost overcoming him.
"Breathe" he thought. "Just breathe"

He attempted to stand, and could not.
"Dammit!" rang the cry around the gym, silencing even for a moment those intolerable 'WHATS'.
He attemted to stand again, and managed it...barely...

Honourably, Anti had let him get up, though he knew not why. Most would have finished the fight as soon as he fell. The look on his face must have prompted him, for Anti offerred
" I came here for a fight. Not a rout."

Asar nodded. He would try to provide one. He jumped up and down, testing the knee. It would be a liability, but it would hold. For now.

He pivoted, a powerful leg whistling through the humid air...

ooc:I guess me and outlaw are still fighting then...

ic:

[i]Outlaw swung a wide punch at Akira's head, but Akira ducked under it, and punched Outlaw in the ribs. While Outlaw reeled, Akira nailed him in the head with a back knuckle strike, and kicked him in the chest. Outlaw stumbled backwards, and fell[/i]

Akira:*breaths*You gonna get up?

Crowd:WHAT?

Akira:Shut up!