OtakuBoards

Fight Club Returns!

Sephiroth

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i]
[B]Wait......we can do DBZ shite?[/B][/QUOTE]

Yuck...I hope that wasn't meant as the way I thought it was! I can imagine that!

---

Velvet Paws: HURRY UPON THE BOG!

Me: NRRRRRRRGH I CAN'T I'M HAVING A DBZ SHITE!!! NRRGHHHHH!

Naaah, I know what u meant :cross:

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=darkblue]Rico: So when are we gonna start?

Dbzman: Say now...

[i]DBZman throws a punch...Rico dodges...throws another one, dodges, and another...dodges that one too...[/i]

Rico: You're missing...

[i]Rico spins around and clenches his fist. He extends it and his knuckles scrape the air. DBZman crouches and punches straightforward, aiming for the lower area of Rico's body...Rico jumps back and delivers a jumping roundhouse kick. DBZman flips his crouching body backward and kicks up. They reset into their fighting stances...[/i]

DBZ: Warmup's over...

Rico: Wait...that was a warmup? With your moves it looked like some kind of deer dance...[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i]
[B]

Yuck...I hope that wasn't meant as the way I thought it was! I can imagine that!

---

Velvet Paws: HURRY UPON THE BOG!

Me: NRRRRRRRGH I CAN'T I'M HAVING A DBZ SHITE!!! NRRGHHHHH!

Naaah, I know what u meant :cross: [/B][/QUOTE]

You still didn't answer my question......¬¬

[B] *Breaks Lose and goes back into the building* [/B]

How about you fight me?

ive been ready for a fight...its been building for a while, so what do you say...wanna fight?

fighters, you may choose who you wish to fight at this moment in time, but the fight can only occur if the person you challenge accepts it, ok? oh, I am the only exception, bwahaha....

[spots cruiz walking around, walks up to him and gives him a stunner]

seph: WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? you got your azz beat by WHAT? your dead on the floor WHAT?

[cruiz groggily gets up]

seph: sucka, you better get yo azz up before I beat ya up bad! now can ya dig THAT, sucka?

[spots CWB coming up]

seph: ah, my arch nemesis, you never beat me before, there was interference by fight, but this time your azz is mine!!!

*wipes the blood off his mouth from his almost broken jaw*

heh...nice try...

*Gores Seph*

huh, you like that? you want some more?

*stomps at Sephs stomach, causing him to bleed from the mouth*

c'mon seph, i would have thought you had more fight in you then that...

Crazy White Boy grinned widely upon encountering the always arrogant Sephiroth. How long was it now, since he had felt one hundred proof adrenaline flowing through his veins, pumping life into his otherwise tired body? The everyday confines of his cubicle seemed to close in on him everyday, bearing in on him until he couldn't breath. It didn't take a dose of bleach on his hand, to remind him of what true pain really was.

Dancing slightly, while rubbing his stubble, White Boy replied, "Are you the fourth Stooge," and reached for his autorgraph book. As Sephiroth rolled his eyes and sighed, White Boy pan caked him, sending the battle tested warrior stumbling backwards.

Throwing his ketchup stained sweatshirt to the ground, he teased, "Son, I'm the man so nice, they named me twice. I knew you couldn't hide from the fight forever. Let's dance cowboy."

With that, he lunged at Sephiroth with a left hook.

[sephiroth quickly gets up and super kicks cruiz right in the mouth, sending him flying off to a nearby wall, blood began to trickle down his mouth]

seph: sorry cruiz, but I got bigger fish to fry, sucka!

[sephiroth turns and dodges CWB's left hook just in time, he quickly counters with a lethal right jab to CWB's stomach, winding him slightly, he then knee's him in the face, sending him stumbling back]

seph: hah, it appears you have not been keeping up with your training, sucka!

*slowly gets up*

he's got more kick than i though...

*coughs and wipes blood from his mouth*

i should have trained more in the off season...

*walks towards punching bag*

ill deal with Seph later...i got to train

*starts hitting punching bag*

A thin smile spread across Crazy White Boy's lips as the pain shot up and down his body. Falling to one knee and staring at his palm he said, "Tell me he didn't just say that. TELL ME he didn't just say that."

With that, he attempted to pull off a spinarooni, but failed and just lie on his back, twisting around. Sephiroth laughed at the gesture by insisting that White Boy was pathetic. However, little did he realize that his nemesis had tied his shoelaces together.

"Sephiroth," the White fighter said, "I'm gonna show you how a real winner fights. It's true, it's"

Cutting off White Boy in mid sentence, continuing his rip off of Steve Austin, Sephiroth yelled, "What?!"

Kicking at the dirt timidly, Whiteboy said, "Well, I was saying that,"

"What," Sephiroth said again, "You're saying that you're gonna beat me? What?"

"Well, yeah,"White Boy began, "I'm pretty sure that,"

"What," Sephiroth asked again. "You're gonna punch me? What? You're gonna kick me? What? You're gonna try to make me say 'uncle.' What? Is that what you're saying?"

"Damnit, "Whiteboy yelled, his face reddening, "Will you knock it the hel-"

"Shuttup," Sephiroth ordered, "You're pathetic! What?"

Rolling his eyes, Whiteboy pushed Sephiroth over, causing him to trip on his tied shoes and crash hard on the ground. Pulling out his boy scouts medals, White Boy said, "You might have the catchphrase, but I tied a knot to win these Medals for America with a broken neck!"

With that he began to stomp Sephiroth, while yelling, "Wooooo!"

*takes a break and yells to Outlaw*

hey, if you want a real fight...fight me, you can have Majora later...but i didnt unload enough on Seph...so what do you say? wanna free azz whooping after this fight?

[sephiroth unties his shoelaces, takes his shoes off, and puts on his wrestling boots]

CWB: man your feet stink

seph: tell me you didn't say that, tell me....you DIDN'T say that!

[sephiroth runs at CWB and jumps on him, (lou thetz press) they both fall and sephiroth begins to unload a barrel of punches, he gets up and walks away from CWB and looks at the crowd]

seph: if you want me to open up a can of whoop azz on CWB's azz, then gimme a hell yeah!

crowd: hell yeah!

seph: WHAT?!

[CWB gets up]

cwb: dammit booker s, that was cheap, I was taught in the olympics to not use dirty tricks like that, it was totally uncalled fo-

cwb: I said it was totall-

cwb: dammit, would you shut the hell u-

cwb: shut up you son of a-

seph: WHAT?! I'm a son of a WHAT?!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cruizr [/i]
[B]*takes a break and yells to Outlaw*

hey, if you want a real fight...fight me, you can have Majora later...but i didnt unload enough on Seph...so what do you say? wanna free azz whooping after this fight? [/B][/QUOTE]

Ok big shot, you wanna fight, you got one.

*Takes off his shirt and shoes, throughing them to the side.*

Your gonna regret this one....

Crazy White Boy, with his hands on his hips pouted as the crowd watching the fight teased him with that horrid word. Holding up his medals proudly he proclaimed, "I not only tied a knot to win these medals for the lemon lime club, I also whooped someone's BUTT!"

Sephiroth and the crowd once again chime in with the dreaded word that had become the bane of Crazy White Boy's existence , "What?"

"I said, " Crazy White Boy began, "I also whooped someone else's BUTT!"

Crowd: What?

"Darnit," Whiteboy yelled, "You know what I said!"

Crowd and Sephiroth: What?!

"That butt I beat was yours Sephiroth," Whiteboy yelled, tossing his boyscouts medals aside.

"What? I didn't hear a damn word you just said," Sephiroth said, "And to be honest I don't really care!"

Crowd: What?!

"Have you been training to beat be", Sephiroth asked, "Have you been lifting weights?!"

Crowd: What?!

"I said,"Sephiroth said, "Have you been lifting weights? What?! Pumping iron? What?! Hitting the gym?! What?!"

By now, WhiteBoy realized that he was sick and tired of Sephiroth's impersonation and hit him with a Gold Badge Slam and applied a White Boy Ankle lock.

[with his free leg, booker s started to kick cwb to get him to stop the hold, after a few kicks cwb finally relinquished the hold, a pissed off booker s now stood in front of him]

seph: thats it sucka, you just ticked me off!

[sephiroth kicked cwb in the stomach, winding him, he then stepped back and delivered a scissor kick, sending cwb crashing to the floor, sephiroth then followed it up by doing a spineroonie]

seph: sucka! I'm the 5 time OWF (otaku wrestling federation champ! count em, 5! not 1, 2, 3 or even 4! but 5! now dig THAT, sucka!

crowd: WHAT?!

seph: I said now dig THAT sucka!

crowd: WHAT?!

seph: dig that suckaaaaaaaa!

Thank you!.....For both the name and the fight.

[I]Akira takes off his shirt and shoes, as customary to the Fight Club rules. Akira sends a roundhouse kick to Outlaw's stomac, and Outlaw doubles over. Akira kicks Outlaw in the head, and Outlaw falls on the floor[/I]

Akira:How ya like that, beotch?

[i]Suddenly, Outlaw springs up, and punches Akira in the nose. While Akira is recovering from schock, Outlaw nails him with three jabs to the abs, and does a side-kick to Akira's face, sending him flying backwards[/I]

Akira:Damn, you know how to fight.

Outlaw:*smirks*Thanks....Let's keep going, shall we?

Akira:You got it...

[i]Akira and Outlaw keep fighting....[/i]

*Outlaw inches closer to Majora, sending a sharp kick to his side, conneting with his ribs. But Outlaw leaves his leg there for too long and Majora grabs his it, lifting Outlaw up til he falls over from loss of balance. Outlaw springs back up to his feet.*

Outlaw - Nice counter.

Akira - Nice kick.

*Akira winds up for a punch, but Outlaw reads it and grabs his forearm as he swings.*

Outlaw - :smirk:

Akira - :eek:

*Outlaw pulls back and down on Majora's arm, flipping him over and onto his stomach on the floor.*

Outlaw - Now for some real pain.

*Outlaw grabs one of Majora's legs and lifts it up. But as he lifts, Akira pushes off the floor and brings around his other leg, kicking him in the side of the knee. Outlaw's knee gives and he lets go of Akira's leg. The two fighters get back up and resume fighting.*

He breathed in deeply... a long, full intake, and let it out in a sigh. The building smelled of sweat, and blood, and violence, and it excited him. Again the feeling welled in him, the feeling of belonging, and he knew he was at the right place. He was at fight club.
As he walked in already there were fights in progress; violent and intense conflicts between seasoned pro's. Those who seemed less confident stood, watched and cheered, probably waiting for an easy looking fight, an easy opponent. None of them looked at him as he strode in, but that didn't matter. He kept walking towards the banister, slumping him shoulders, crouching slightly, loosing the confident walk. He made himself look like a target, an easy one. They hadn't looked at him when he walked in, but they would now. Before he had looked like a predator, but now, now he looked like prey.

He waited.