OtakuBoards

Worst case of SPAM ever!

Alexa

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by velvet paws [/i]
[B]laughing stock got done for spamming alot didn't he? I know he got banned for something......

I thought most of the stuff he said was kinda amusing actually .......*hides* [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]The whole "OPEN MY BAR" thing.....[/FONT] :rolleyes: [FONT=century gothic]Wasn't [i]that[/i] mature?[/FONT]

Heh........ Interesting topic........

At SSF(v2), a member by the name of Eo posted a topic in the FFVII Forum once with:

*Title*What?

*Post* Huh?
----------------
My reply(Being the great God that I am :p):

Eo, I've had it with this bull-crud. This is the fourth topic you've made like this in FFVII ALONE! Knock it off, or I'll go and get Zi. to ban you! Now, you've been officially warned...

His reply: Ok
what?
-------------
-------------
Needless to say he never saw SSF v2 again.

Many more things like that....To put it simple, I use to spam....Hell I still might.....I don't know.......Point is, I hate spammers....Especially when I can't do anything about them.....:demon:

[SIZE=1]Eh... thimoc, firemac, ultimia.. those are the main ones that come to mind.

The topic of spam I hated the most was the coincedence bar *shudders* I had basiicaly everything in my profile changed to anti-coincedence bar stuff during that era... man I hated that topic...[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by cody722_3000 [/i]
[B]ask adam...he said transic or altron banned me... [/B][/QUOTE]

Well considering you are posting, it's hard to be banned isn't it?... but I suppose it wouldn't hurt to ban you again now would it? You tell me.

Your IP is Road Runner... in Columbus... I dunno who that IP belongs to...

Guest Musashi
I agree with all ye who said Ultima and Firemac. Didnt Ultima have like a scam involving his sister dieing??? I remember someone was real mad about the whole thing, that all i remember.

Hmmmm......anyothers......oh yeah, though this probably isnt spam in your books but I remember someone posted so much that he OWNED the whole first page of DB. Yep spam is pointless.

Now that we have been talking about spam and bannings...perhaps someone could fill me in...while i was away...master 'o beens was banned...why for?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by cody722_3000 [/i]
[B]

OhOh whats me ip?dont check i mean if you memorized it cuzz you or altron banned me....(say who?say adam..) [/B][/QUOTE]

I must have ten or so IP's cos I swear, I must have been on the boards in practically every computer in this PC lab.

what? Hobo Jack was thimoc? OK, just ignore what I said about how Hobo Jack made thimoc look good. As I said, I was only here for a few weeks.