OtakuBoards

Flat Feet

Adam

I fancy my feet as among the most beautiful ever created. Beauty however does not come without price, these feet have always been flat.

Flat feet isn't so bad mind you but recently they've started hurting every step I take. I wanted to start up jogging but now it looks like that's not even possible.

Maybe I should see a doctor. Woe to me and my flat, beautiful feet!

-Ad

[color=indigo] Well, Uhmmm, yeah...this is one of the most unusual threads I have ever read...It is also one of the most unusual complaints I have ever heard of. Are you trying to convey a message through a mataphor? I get it!! You are using your feet, which you find beautiful yet useless, to express humanity in all of its spendor and all of its horror.

No, your not? Oh well, don't I feel like a moron. My advice, go to a foot doctor and get a pair of orthodics made, it will help correct your flat footedness once and for all.[/color]

[size=1]
Its centre, and of course, its greatest width, came just over the yawning gulf. I shrank back -- but the closing walls pressed me resistlessly onward. At length for my seared and writhing body there was no longer an inch of foothold on the firm floor of the prison. I struggled no more, but the agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long, and final scream of despair. I felt that I tottered upon the brink -- I averted my eyes --

There was a discordant hum of human voices! There was a loud blast as of many trumpets! There was a harsh grating as of a thousand thunders! The fiery walls rushed back! An outstretched arm caught my own as I fell, fainting, into the abyss. It was that of General Lasalle. The French army had entered Toledo. The Inquisition was in the hands of its enemies.[/size]

p.s. Paint your toenails brown so they can be even more byooteafull[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Outlaw [/i]
[B]But, I do know how you feel. I too have flat feet, and as a result, I have had to use special souls in my shoes. But its not so bad. Infact, most of the souls made for flat-footed ppl actually feel considerabe my comfortable than regular souls. [/B][/QUOTE]
I too use souls for my evil concoctions. :whoops:

Adam's second thing in his sig reminds me of the book Caliban Cove...Resident Evil.

[quote][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl:[/i]
[b]If Adam wasn't an important admin person, I would close this topic[/b][/quote]
Yeah, I take advantage of his spa...

[color=deeppink]If Adam wasn't an important admin person, I would close this topic :shifty:

Actually, though, I also have flat feet. It was the reason I had to stop taking ballet because I had no arch and couldn't stay on pointe :bawl:

I resent my feet.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i]
[B][size=1]
Its centre, and of course, its greatest width, came just over the yawning gulf. I shrank back -- but the closing walls pressed me resistlessly onward. At length for my seared and writhing body there was no longer an inch of foothold on the firm floor of the prison. I struggled no more, but the agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long, and final scream of despair. I felt that I tottered upon the brink -- I averted my eyes --

There was a discordant hum of human voices! There was a loud blast as of many trumpets! There was a harsh grating as of a thousand thunders! The fiery walls rushed back! An outstretched arm caught my own as I fell, fainting, into the abyss. It was that of General Lasalle. The French army had entered Toledo. The Inquisition was in the hands of its enemies.[/size]
[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Poe :whoops:[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i]
[B][size=1]

p.s. Paint your toenails brown so they can be even more byooteafull [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo][size=1]Navi, Are you feeling OK? Just Checking...[/size][/color]

I know how you feel Adam. I dread havin to cover up my beutiful feet in this cold weather wish *shudders*.....socks.

But, I do know how you feel. I too have flat feet, and as a result, I have had to use special souls in my shoes. But its not so bad. Infact, most of the souls made for flat-footed ppl actually feel considerabe my comfortable than regular souls.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i]
[B][COLOR=chocolate]Hey[/COLOR] Lucius ;) [COLOR=chocolate]flat feet are nothing to be ashamed of.
Not to say that I have them. To the contrary, I have W I D E feet. Heh. I find myself buying large shoes to help myself feel comfy. [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

hmmm, you too huh?

I myself am a size 11/12 O_O!!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Adam [/i]
[B]I fancy my feet as among the most beautiful ever created. Beauty however does not come without price, these feet have always been flat.

Flat feet isn't so bad mind you but recently they've started hurting every step I take. I wanted to start up jogging but now it looks like that's not even possible.

Maybe I should see a doctor. Woe to me and my flat, beautiful feet!

-Ad [/B][/QUOTE]
See one of those footometrist doctors..... Or somethin' like that..... I'm not sure of their name, but they should give you something to put in your shoe, too fix it up..... You've probably broken the band thingy in your foot that makes it adjust.....

Erm..... :rolleyes:

seems a fair few people have flat feet... I don't! :D yeah go to a chiropidist. then you can have pretty feet again

my feet are wide too but fairly small... my feet barley make the end of size seven shoes... well if they're wide enough thats why I get half sizes and such... I sorta 'stole' my mums shoes... one thing I love about putting on other peoples shoes is that you can feel their foot prints

i think feet are the most disugusting thing...EVER! :)

my family knows this and they torture me with that...putting there feet near me!! *shudder*:nervous:

but i do like my feel...i guess...:rolleyes:

they're not wide...not big...and slightly arched...
i can fit my nieces shoes and she's in the 6th grade! ;)

:wave:

[B]I used to have flat feet. I began to feel pains in my feet whenever I ran, so I went to a doctor. Their advice was: Walk around your house barefoot. Pick up as many things with your feet as much as possible (in the house) e.g a coin. Try running anyway. I now have a nice arch on both my feet. Hope that helps[/B]

*shudders* I hate feet and everything about feet! They scare me :nervous:

I have dropped arches on my feet. Meant to do physio' for it but I can never be bothered cause I'd have to do it everyday and yet it will take months for any kind of result. As long as I don't need to be too flexable or athletic I'm okay though..cause it puts alot of strain on my leg tendons :blackeye:

I have flat feet, and I hate it. However, I also have weak ankles.:cross: I dropped out of gymnastics because my vault teacher made me always run on my toes (OWW!) and I couldn't do it with flat feet, and weak ankles. So....I dropped out! Anyways...my feet don't really bug my that much.....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Elite DBZ [/i]
[B][B]My feet are size 11 and I'm only 15! I'm also 6ft tall. I would hate to have HUGE feet[/B] [/B][/QUOTE]
Mehe, I'm 13 and my feet are size 12.....

I once had flat feet. But the footomitrist person thingy gave me this thing to put in my shoes, and every time I walk, they make the arch bigger..... So now I don't need them, and I'm still sorta flat footed..... :shifty: But they fix up the arch in your foot, so they don't hurt anymore. :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Duo Maxwell [/i]
[B]my mum used to buy those clarks shoes with the arch built in them... one reason why flat feet ain't a prob for me nother one is my parents don't have flat feet either

ss no offence or anything but... you're size of foot is freaky for a 13 yr old.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]heh, i remember when i was like... 11 i think, yeah, i was able to wear size 10... now i got size 12... [/COLOR]