OtakuBoards

What makes you..... different?

Fall

Well I'm not sure how to word this, so here it goes. Who here has something that they can do, that makes them 'different'? (i.e. place a socket out of joint.) Anyone? I can put my shoulder blades out of joint, and bend my fingers right back, so they're toughing the back of my hand. :D Anyone else that can do somethin' like that? 'Cause I just feel out of place right now..... :(

I can predict the future in very useless ways.... every so often I just 'know' what's going to happen next. But as I said, in a useless kind of way, as in, I just 'know' which song is going to come on next on the radio/tv, or which advert. I just 'know' when my computer is going to crash (that may be useful, if I did anything about it, lol). Anyway, I normally put it down to coincidence so that I don't inflate my ego :p .
When I was 16, you could have almost called me a 'professional music man' (yeah I know that's not the real term but I'm in a silly mood, all the serious stuff goes in brackets :p ), cos I wrote a peice of music for a video that a charity was producing - with my mum and dad's help - and I got paid £200 for it!:D Man, in those days it seemed like a lot of money. I suppose it still does, but just "less of a lot of money".... Hey I told you I was feeling silly...

well I can do this weird thing with my left index finger... I sorta bend it backwards in the middle and the little front bit forward bout the only thing that makes me different from everyone I know that I can tell you um... I can't crack my knuckles

deus just noticed I was on your respect list... woah!! I've never been respected by anyone before thanks! (going on ego trip now)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Duo Maxwell [/i]
[B]deus just noticed I was on your respect list... woah!! I've never been respected by anyone before thanks! (going on ego trip now) [/B][/QUOTE]

Indeed... you are one of the priveliged few... maybe I'll add more when I decide to delete some of the other stuff in my sig.. but the UK list is staying.

Oh yeah. A thing I can do that is actually weird. I can move my ears backwards and forwards. I did this for ages, not realising that it was weird, cos I used it to pull my glasses up when they slipped down (I thought everyone did that, lol). Now I wear contact lenses, though, so I have no real need for the ear moving trick.

well i can put my arm behind my head...in this...weird way i can't describe! :blush:

and i can put both my legs over my head <---you know what i mean----> that gets more and more commone each day :(

i can bend backwards and touch the ground...anybodi can do that too, huh?

well i'm pretty flexible so i can contort my bodi a [b] lot [/b] of weird ways...:laugh:

:wave:

um.......I have a variety of accents and voice impersonations that I can do. I don't do them a lot at school though, cuz it feels stupid when ppl DO hear and go "Oo, do that again! Hey, look at what she can do!" -_-' ..........other than that........can't think of anything :huh:

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Hmmm, there are MANY things that make me different then other people (at least people around me). I have a VERY wierd sense of humor. I laugh at almost everything. I find that there is humor in everything.

I make fun of myself more then anyone. I suppose it started with a self - concious issue, but I am sorta growing out of that as of lately. I will just call it a phase.

Lets see. . what else? Well, I have watched so many movies, that I can look at a still shot and call it. I know, that really isn't much, but I am proud of that fact. I am also really good at being able to name actors and actresses both from movies and tv.

I am a very good driver *cough* but I have a bad case of road rage. No, I will not hunt people down and try to drive them off the road, I am too nice for that ^_^ What I mean, is that I will scream my head off at people that upset me as I drive around on the road. I know that really isn't anything special either, but some of those quirks that make me. . well, ME.

What else. . I am annoyingly nice (as I have been told many, many times) I just forgot how to be mean I suppose. I don't like to bad mouth people, and really don't see why I should (oh, if you read my last paragraph, driving is my 'get away' so I let myself go wild there). Hmmmm, can't think of anything else, sorry ^_^[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Wellllllllllllllllllllll.........I can crack my fingers, I can wiggle my ears, I can do that thing (whats it called?) where you make both your eyes look into the middle of your face (right eye goes left and left eye goes right), I can make some [color=#ffff00]S[/color][color=#cce600]T[/color][color=#99cc00]R[/color][color=#66b300]A[/color][color=#339900]A[/color][color=#008000]A[/color][color=#2b9500]A[/color][color=#55aa00]A[/color][color=#80c000]A[/color][color=#aad500]N[/color][color=#d5ea00]G[/color][color=#ffff00]E[/color] noises and last but not least, I'm a weirdo. :p

What makes me different from most people is that I cannot seem to eat any kind of Sauce(Ketchup,Barbeque,Ranch,Mustard,etc.) I've tried to eat all different kinds of sauce but I always spit it out.Not anything special but at least I can eat foods without sauce to make it taste better.:)

And Dragonballzman the eye thing you're talking about is called "Cross-eye".:cross:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Treble [/i]
[B]What makes me different from most people is that I cannot seem to eat any kind of Sauce(Ketchup,Barbeque,Ranch,Mustard,etc.) I've tried to eat all different kinds of sauce but I always spit it out.Not anything special but at least I can eat foods without sauce to make it taste better.:)

And Dragonballzman the eye thing you're talking about is called "Cross-eye".:cross: [/B][/QUOTE]

:therock: :wow: :eek: :bawl: What Have you done to deserrve this,you poor creature!!!!And your such a cool nice guy!!!I would Die I f couldn't eat ketchup!!!Ahhhhh ketchup :love2:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i]
[B][color=indigo] I just remembered something unique about me. I am the most gorgeous man in existence and women find my good looks and charm irresistable....I am also a pathalogical liar...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah ur a pathological liar..but when u said that ur a god to woman...i kinda already stop reading it..and figured what u r,,,,, but now that i read at the end of ur sentence ur right...

[COLOR=indigo]What can u do LM???? and it's probably 'cause you use more than the avrage percent of the brain... or something.... [/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by velvet paws [/i]
[B]I can't really think of anything......except I seem to have this gift of being able to easily confuse people or freak them out just by doing random 'me' things..........:cross: :sleep: [/B][/QUOTE]

You haven't been able to do that to me. HAHA:p ;)