OtakuBoards

What makes you..... different?

Fall

Eh, the question was 'what makes you different'? Okay,.... well, everyone's different, but I guess that's not the purpose of this thread. ^_^ Alright then,... let's see, well, I'm a girl, and I'm a drummer. Though imo this shouldn't really be a novelty, some people think it to be. I've been on the snare drum in marching band (the drum that requires the most complicated techniques..... an no it's not "the big one" [bass drum] or "the one that has a lot of 'em" [quints/quads], but the .... snare... drum, agh go look it up if you don't know what I'm talking about) since my freshmen year. I can also play the set (drumset), but I'm not very advanced in skill on that (yet ;)). I'm also as straight-edge as you can get, just about. That sets me apart in some ways I suppose...... hmm, that's about all I guess.

Well I can't really explain what makes me different. I mean I can crack various bones in my body at will and that sort of stuff...I don't really know of anyone who has my bizzare sense of humour...I think what makes me different from everyone are my characteristics...my personality. People just can't seem to figure me out. Maybe that's why some of them are so drawn to me...and why I tend to keep my distance from the majority.

I'm not bragging and I don't have an ego, that's just how things are:therock:

Apparently I'm the second best artist in my school, uhm, and my uncanny good looks...
Actual talent? well then, that would be nothing
maybe to spend money like I have too much of it when I have little.
I can hussle like crazy & pimp girls like nuts

Guest maverick
the thing that makes me different about all of you is that I don't take sh!t from nobody and stan up for my self even if theres 20 guys and one of me. take them all on. o and yeah i can make a squishi noise with my ayes [URL=http://maverickzero.topcities.com/]check out my very first site[/URL] :blackeye: :blackeye: :blackeye: :butthead:

I can make my nostrils move...but everyone can do that I think. And I can 'gleep' or whatever you call it pretty far. Sometimes when my sister isn't looking I'll do that to her head and make some garbage up, like "Hmm..I think we have a leak in our roof." I can eat as much as I want also...but I wouldn't, gluttony is disgusting, and I don't want my stomach to burst.

i can do a number of things:

I can put my whole fist inside of my mouth

I can eat five extra large pizzas, and still be hungry

I can make my eyes come out of their sockets

I can hang upside down for more than two hours and not be dizzy, also I can sleep upside down(which I do often).

That's all I can do though!!!:D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]Well I'm not sure how to word this, so here it goes. Who here has something that they can do, that makes them 'different'? (i.e. place a socket out of joint.) Anyone? I can put my shoulder blades out of joint, and bend my fingers right back, so they're toughing the back of my hand. :D Anyone else that can do somethin' like that? 'Cause I just feel out of place right now..... :( [/B][/QUOTE]

Hm...I have two things...I have this useless way where I can tell useless stuff is gonna happen...just a feeling that you know something is gonna happen

But my main one is (so my friends tell me) That no matter what I have a way of making everyone happy even if I am not....Don't ask how..but ya

[SIZE=1]Hrmmmmmmmmmm....... ummmm... I'm the only person that a lot of people know that's not afraid to set themselves on fire (I've done it before and I'll do it again :D) Let's see, I can take a blow to the head like it was nothing. Ya, one time i was in this garage working on staining some wood, and the floor was solid compact concrete. And I got bored and decided to do this thing where you bend backwards slowly and land on your hands so your in a bridge-like position. Ya, I did that but my hands missed and my head dropped right on the conrete. I just got up likei t was nothing, lol. My friends were pretty weirded out by that. That thought my head should have broken and splattered upon the floor :p Which would have been neat to live through.. but anyway.... ya.. :p[/SIZE]

[color=crimson]Well, let's see...I'm different because I have turquoise cat eyes :tasty: (hehe, BabyGirl, what K-T said...The Aristocats!) Umm, I can do a bit of gymnastics (cartwheels, roundoffs, backwalkovers, backhandsprings, tumble) Oooh real interesting! J slash K! And I have curly hair, but I straighten it alot! Thats about it...Im just your average chica![/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i]
[B]
But my main one is (so my friends tell me) That no matter what I have a way of making everyone happy even if I am not....Don't ask how..but ya [/B][/QUOTE]

me too... I can crack my wrist by just moving it up and down
and lately I've been feeling sick after eating any food be it breakfast, recess, lunch or tea I feel sick witch is verry weird for me coz I can usually eat alot

Well I know this kid in my class..... [size=1]idiot.....[/size] What?! I didn't say nothin'..... Um, anywayz, he can stick out his shoulder blades, right out of his back..... It sorta makes him look like this hunch back dragon thing..... :D

Guest Voodookanaka
I can move every feature on my face (eyebrows, ears, nose etc...)
I can breathe through my eyes
i can ram my head through almost anything with little to no pain.
IM A FREAK

* All of my best friends are strangers...
* I have my own God...
* I can kill a person by flicking them really hard on the chin.

aren't I a dawl?

[i]Oh yeah.... I'm the queen of crazy-cool j-jabber:[/i]

[size=1]write yourself a letter, and drink an orange julius...
it's all about the benjamin's, baby.... wiccy wow : not the game!
skanks r us.... jenn's are on sale. tee hee, like cree... queeeee.
bi bi bi[/size]

oooh i just thought of something that makes me different.... my scars.....

I have "I LUV DAZ" engraved in my left arm (top side)....I also have two lines on the underside and two slashes on my wrist.... On my right arm I have three little marks from where my pet rabbit bit me one time and drew blood and they've been there ever since (over 8 years)....

...nuttin to brag about..but it makes me different....