MysticBabe Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 well i hate Tenchi in tokyo, so i guess i agree. and also, she's just a shadow form too, she's not real.
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 [COLOR=coral]Sakuya's character gets on my nerves......She needs to lighten up, and give Tenchi some breathing room :rolleyes:....heh heh[/COLOR] :D
Zero-Sama Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 [COLOR=teal]I like her,She's kinda cute![/COLOR]
amibasuki Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 I dunno if she's a **********, but she's certainly annoying. she's almost as annoying as Ayeka, I can't really decide which one's the more aggravating of the two...
Meilin13 Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 I don't like Sakuya at all she needs to lay off plus he's got way to many girls in his life already
Guest Akito Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 Yep, he should be with Kyonie or somethin, not Aeyka or Ryoko...
Pretty Sammy Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 I agree, if anything Tenchi should be with Ryoko or Ayeka.
White Digivise Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 I think all of them are annoying. They can tell when to leave him alone. Oh well. Calm down. *Smiles* :) :) :)
amibasuki Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 all of em? as in Ryoko, Ayeka, and Sakuya? or all the ladies in Tenchi period? Washu's not annoying, she's cool! lol, she has her 'moments', but she's one of the more mature ppl at times:D
Sephiroth Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i] [B]Yep, he should be with Kyonie or somethin, not Aeyka or Ryoko... [/B][/QUOTE] yeah, but kiyone's the only girl who doesn't have feelings for tenchi....
~*Anime Girl*~ Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 LOL, I dont like Kayoni attitude either, she thinks shes miss perfect
Zero-Sama Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 [COLOR=teal]Tenchi ends up with Ryoko........The second movie gives that huge clue......[/COLOR]
The 8th MS Team Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 That Sakuya is a b*tch who is a Big @$$ moron puppet Who is a idiot that F8ckin dumb with a big b*tch *** ego which is none![SIZE=4]Fu(K Her![/SIZE] :flaming:
amibasuki Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 CHIIIIILL. lemme stress that Sakuya's an ANIME CHARACTER from a CARTOON, something that's NOT REAL. no need to raise your blood pressure over something that DOESN'T EVEN EXISTS
The 8th MS Team Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 [SIZE=4]I can not stress that I hate all everything! Kill'em all!!!![/SIZE]
sailor crimson Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 you can also see the evedence in "tenchi forever" that he prefers Ryoko.
Terriermon Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The 8th MS Team [/i] [B]That Sakuya is a b*tch who is a Big @$$ moron puppet Who is a idiot that F8ckin dumb with a big b*tch *** ego which is none![SIZE=4]Fu(K Her![/SIZE] :flaming: [/B][/QUOTE] Settle Down! :confused: I only agree with, that she is not the most liked character
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now