Baby Kiwi Posted February 9, 2002 Posted February 9, 2002 [color=crimson]I'm sorry if this topic has already been done. I haven't been keeping track. What are you guys/girls getting your significant other for Valentine's Day? I cannot think of a single thing to get my boyfriend. If you have some good ideas that you are using or have past ideas that worked really well let me know! (Kind of keep the ideas inexpensive...I don't exactly have a job...) ;) [/color]
coolkam007 Posted February 9, 2002 Posted February 9, 2002 .. ooo.. i'm having a hard time with this and would like some help.. my girlfriend wants to do somthing for me thats going to be special.. but i have to decide what it is.. and i just cant think of anything.. and i want to do somthing or get somthing special for her too.. but nothing comes to mind.. :( .. i want it to be really special
Fall Posted February 9, 2002 Posted February 9, 2002 Well I'm not sure..... I'm deciding between a ring, or a bunch of flowers and a perfume..... :rolleyes:
Flash Posted February 9, 2002 Posted February 9, 2002 Flash's tip; Stay single until [I]after[/I] Valentines day. Then you don't have to get anyone anything...
Warlock Posted February 9, 2002 Posted February 9, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B]Flash's tip; Stay single until [I]after[/I] Valentines day. Then you don't have to get anyone anything... [/B][/QUOTE] *Writes that down on notepad* Flash, you are a genuis!!!
James Posted February 9, 2002 Posted February 9, 2002 [size=1]A teddy bear scented with my cologne, a card and a ring. That's what I've decided on. :)[/size]
Avalon Posted February 10, 2002 Posted February 10, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B][size=1]A teddy bear scented with my cologne, a card and a ring. That's what I've decided on. :)[/size] [/B][/QUOTE] :bawl: that's so sweet!!! Why can't anyone get me anthing like that!!:bawl: But seriously, buy her some flowers(roses preferbly), a box of candy and like three teddy bears...then take her out to somewhere special for a candlelight dinner or something...hey it worked for my cousin!!!:D
(<AA>) Posted February 10, 2002 Posted February 10, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Baby Kiwi [/i] [B][color=crimson]I'm sorry if this topic has already been done. I haven't been keeping track. What are you guys/girls getting your significant other for Valentine's Day? I cannot think of a single thing to get my boyfriend. If you have some good ideas that you are using or have past ideas that worked really well let me know! (Kind of keep the ideas inexpensive...I don't exactly have a job...) ;) [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Baby Kiwi???HGP 4 Eva???Where have I heard that b4???Yes!I have'nt!Well,ever after the coincedece bar that is...Ummm welcome back!And Incase you were wonderin,you don't know me...:blackeye:
Zora Posted February 10, 2002 Posted February 10, 2002 A teddy bear with perfume and card that says I love you will work for any girl I know. Guys If you want do impress the girls you must get them something cute, romanic, and something that reminds them of you that they couldn't possibly throw away. Hey I can't wait 'till Valentines day, we should all share our stories. Last year most of my friends got dumped and went out with other girls, It was a huge mess and it turned out all wrong, let's see if that happens this year. :smirk: :blush: :heart: :2women: :love2: :raspberry :smooch:
Justin Posted February 10, 2002 Posted February 10, 2002 James just gave me a new idea... As for what I'm going to do; I'm going to take my girlfriend shopping, out to dinner, [i]and now[/i] give her a teddy bear scented with my cologne V-Day Weekend. But, that probably won't help you much. I don't really know what she is going to get me. Now that I think of it, I realise I haven't given any thought to it before. -Justin
Guest Zeh Posted February 10, 2002 Posted February 10, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B]Flash's tip; Stay single until [I]after[/I] Valentines day. Then you don't have to get anyone anything... [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=indigo]My excat thoughts Flash... but James gave me an awesome idea... my g/f loves lions and she also remarked a while ago how she thought my hair gel smelled cool. so i'm gonna get her a little lion plushie and put hair gel in his mane. :p [/COLOR]
Guest I_Like_mokeys Posted February 10, 2002 Posted February 10, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by () [/i] [B] Baby Kiwi???HGP 4 Eva???Where have I heard that b4???Yes!I have'nt!Well,ever after the coincedece bar that is...Ummm welcome back!And Incase you were wonderin,you don't know me...:blackeye: [/B][/QUOTE] mmmm hot girl posse isnt it? mmmm oh AA im the other cancerous earth dragon...you should know what i mean dont tell ne1 tho! oh about the whole v-day i got dumped yesterday so...im not that romantic neway im only in 8th grade ya know...
velvet paws Posted February 10, 2002 Posted February 10, 2002 erm....I think it will have to be just a big hug lol...that'll be quite a progression from where we are right now heh tis like... *larz* <----------------------------------------------------> *Ian* all the time *big anime sweat drop*
Zora Posted February 10, 2002 Posted February 10, 2002 *Laughs* I hate finding out that you and your best friend like eachother. That sucks because then you just don't even talk to eachother anymore. Like...Actually nevermind... *Falls over face first into ground like animé person with big animé sweat drop on face* In other words, Embarressment. :laugh:
Nerdsy Posted February 11, 2002 Posted February 11, 2002 [COLOR=deeppink]Ummm... I'm going to send her an e-greeting card. Can you figure out why? :P[/COLOR]
Manick Posted February 11, 2002 Posted February 11, 2002 [QUOTE]What are you guys/girls getting your significant other for Valentine's Day?[/QUOTE] Its valentine's day already!!!!!!!!!! ! Awh!! No.. What day is it on? Anyway... no significant other here... -SM
Heaven's Cloud Posted February 11, 2002 Posted February 11, 2002 [color=indigo] Well on valentines daymy signifigant other wil be a bottle of Bushmills. So I gess I am getting it a glass of ice.:) [/color]
Delian Posted February 11, 2002 Posted February 11, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i] [B][color=indigo] Well on valentines daymy signifigant other wil be a bottle of Bushmills. So I gess I am getting it a glass of ice.:) [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Heaven's Cloud...you sound so depressive:)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now