OtakuBoards

I was just wondering...

Baby Kiwi

[color=crimson]I'm sorry if this topic has already been done. I haven't been keeping track. What are you guys/girls getting your significant other for Valentine's Day? I cannot think of a single thing to get my boyfriend. If you have some good ideas that you are using or have past ideas that worked really well let me know! (Kind of keep the ideas inexpensive...I don't exactly have a job...) ;) [/color]

.. ooo.. i'm having a hard time with this and would like some help..

my girlfriend wants to do somthing for me thats going to be special.. but i have to decide what it is.. and i just cant think of anything..

and i want to do somthing or get somthing special for her too.. but nothing comes to mind.. :( .. i want it to be really special

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][size=1]A teddy bear scented with my cologne, a card and a ring. That's what I've decided on. :)[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

:bawl: that's so sweet!!! Why can't anyone get me anthing like that!!:bawl: But seriously, buy her some flowers(roses preferbly), a box of candy and like three teddy bears...then take her out to somewhere special for a candlelight dinner or something...hey it worked for my cousin!!!:D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Baby Kiwi [/i]
[B][color=crimson]I'm sorry if this topic has already been done. I haven't been keeping track. What are you guys/girls getting your significant other for Valentine's Day? I cannot think of a single thing to get my boyfriend. If you have some good ideas that you are using or have past ideas that worked really well let me know! (Kind of keep the ideas inexpensive...I don't exactly have a job...) ;) [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Baby Kiwi???HGP 4 Eva???Where have I heard that b4???Yes!I have'nt!Well,ever after the coincedece bar that is...Ummm welcome back!And Incase you were wonderin,you don't know me...:blackeye:

A teddy bear with perfume and card that says I love you will work for any girl I know. Guys If you want do impress the girls you must get them something cute, romanic, and something that reminds them of you that they couldn't possibly throw away. Hey I can't wait 'till Valentines day, we should all share our stories. Last year most of my friends got dumped and went out with other girls, It was a huge mess and it turned out all wrong, let's see if that happens this year. :smirk:

:blush: :heart: :2women: :love2: :raspberry :smooch:

James just gave me a new idea...

As for what I'm going to do; I'm going to take my girlfriend shopping, out to dinner, [i]and now[/i] give her a teddy bear scented with my cologne V-Day Weekend. But, that probably won't help you much. I don't really know what she is going to get me. Now that I think of it, I realise I haven't given any thought to it before.

-Justin

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]Flash's tip; Stay single until [I]after[/I] Valentines day. Then you don't have to get anyone anything... [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]My excat thoughts Flash...

but James gave me an awesome idea...

my g/f loves lions and she also remarked a while ago how she thought my hair gel smelled cool.

so i'm gonna get her a little lion plushie and put hair gel in his mane. :p [/COLOR]

Guest I_Like_mokeys
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by () [/i]
[B]

Baby Kiwi???HGP 4 Eva???Where have I heard that b4???Yes!I have'nt!Well,ever after the coincedece bar that is...Ummm welcome back!And Incase you were wonderin,you don't know me...:blackeye: [/B][/QUOTE]

mmmm hot girl posse isnt it? mmmm oh AA im the other cancerous earth dragon...you should know what i mean dont tell ne1 tho!

oh about the whole v-day i got dumped yesterday so...im not that romantic neway im only in 8th grade ya know...

*Laughs* I hate finding out that you and your best friend like eachother. That sucks because then you just don't even talk to eachother anymore. Like...Actually nevermind...

*Falls over face first into ground like animé person with big animé sweat drop on face* In other words, Embarressment. :laugh:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i]
[B][color=indigo] Well on valentines daymy signifigant other wil be a bottle of Bushmills. So I gess I am getting it a glass of ice.:) [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Heaven's Cloud...you sound so depressive:)