Jump to content
OtakuBoards

What kind of elemental/superhuman creature would you be If you could choose?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
more people should become invisible things, that way they can kick all politicians in the crotch, after all, they deserve it....

what do I have to say to politicians?

*points to avatar*
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]more people should become invisible things, that way they can kick all politicians in the crotch, after all, they deserve it....

what do I have to say to politicians?

*points to avatar* [/B][/QUOTE]

lol, why do I get the feeling that Seph doesn't like politicians.. :D .. does anyone?

I second the invisible being comment. I'd love to be invisible... who wouldn't? :D :devil: :D
Posted
Well, it would be weird if somebody could be invisible, say you couldn't, and a friend of yours could become invisible. If i knew somebody with a mind like me, it would be pretty weird..........:naughty: :box:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus_Ex_Machina [/i]
[B]

lol, why do I get the feeling that Seph doesn't like politicians.. :D .. does anyone?

I second the invisible being comment. I'd love to be invisible... who wouldn't? :D :devil: :D [/B][/QUOTE]

politicians are evil, here is a common discussion....

secretary: sir, we are at war, what do you think we should do?

politician: .....raise taxes

politician2: i second that motion

politician3: i third it!

polititian: then its agreed, tax increase, bwahaha!
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
id like to be a human, but with....the Element of Narrativium................the pawn that made it to the other side of the chess board......ummm...........i cant really explain...........

or a dwarf so i could get away with being drunk and running at ppl hacking of their knee caps with a large axe...and sing songs like 'gold gold gold gold gold gold gold'
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

politicians are evil, here is a common discussion....

secretary: sir, we are at war, what do you think we should do?

politician: .....raise taxes

politician2: i second that motion

politician3: i third it!

polititian: then its agreed, tax increase, bwahaha! [/B][/QUOTE]

.....
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

why can I actually imagine that.

... err... cos it's true
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=deeppink]I want to be something like the Green Lanturn!![/COLOR] [/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Herman Nation [/i]
[B][SIZE=1][COLOR=deeppink]I want to be something like the Green Lanturn!![/COLOR] [/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]But the Grenn Lantern is weak to the color yellow! You would die the second some street thug with a yellow gun came along... you couldn't hurt him.[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

politicians are evil, here is a common discussion....

secretary: sir, we are at war, what do you think we should do?

politician: .....raise taxes

politician2: i second that motion

politician3: i third it!

polititian: then its agreed, tax increase, bwahaha! [/B][/QUOTE]

you forgot to mention what they would do after raising taxes -

they'd vote themselves a pay raise, ggggrrrrrrr........

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...