Frankie Posted February 11, 2002 Posted February 11, 2002 "my dearst bro you want me to feed you teranchulas (thats what you said) your sick i would never argue over the feeding them......i do it all the time anyway" "no you dont you lier" "ohh but i do i feed them the last 12 times" "ohh ok i do believe that cause its true but ...hrrr" "ohh to speechless" *feeds the stupid spiders* "plus the red one is almost dead and that was yours" "thats cause you dont feed it enough cause your stupid one eats all the food" "thats noit true mine eats only a little bit and then the rest is yours"
velvet paws Posted February 12, 2002 Posted February 12, 2002 er....ne1 wanna be stuck *eh-heh* wid me??? :worried:
Darkness Posted February 12, 2002 Posted February 12, 2002 Stormy,stormy, stormy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where are you?
Dragonballzman Posted February 12, 2002 Posted February 12, 2002 Ummm...Anyone wanna get stuck wit me? All: ........ :bawl:
JJ Posted February 12, 2002 Posted February 12, 2002 "Fine then feed my woman eating plant!" "Hell no!" "Fine then u shall have to forevre pay me your alownece." "OK WHATEVER!" Grabs blanko's alownence and runs off Coolguy:Ohh cookies! Chika:WEEEEEEEEEEE Amber: WEEEEEEEEEE
velvet paws Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i] [B]Ummm...Anyone wanna get stuck wit me? All: ........ :bawl: [/B][/QUOTE] haha u having trouble too my ickle bro? ....well I'm sorry but there no way I bein paired as your twin :rotflmao: have to put up with you enough :p.... ....so um...any1 wana take me or my bro as a twin? :rolleyes:
Frankie Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 under her breath "heh heh heh he doesent know thats no where near half of it heh heh heh..one day he will leanr one day" she gets an evil look on her face
Dragon Warrior Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 Hey. I need a twin someone. But 1 problem. No one is like me!!! I am all alone... but on the bright side, I'm one of a kind :D
velvet paws Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 Do they have to be a complete opposite or exactly the same? Can't it just be..like a random weirdo? haha...that'd be alot easier...cause I can be pretty weird I just don't normally voice all my freakishness incase someone sends for the white coats and umm..er...yea..where ever I was goin with that....eh-heh :D By the way Dragon Warrior...I'm loving your location!!! :rotflmao:
liamc2 Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 *waves* anyone want ta be my sister twin? *waits*
Fall Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 *stands there* *looks around* Me, anyone? Sister twin? All: .......... *waits* .......... Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze? :toothy: All: .......... Hmmmm.....
Sere Tuscumbia Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 :pounces on Liam: You're better than weirdo(worried face) over there . . . :points over at SS and shrugs: He's scary and I don't trust him! (Plus, you're mildly insane . . . )
liamc2 Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 *looks at sere* ok then [B]sis[/B] lol *gets a spork up his nose* ouch. .
Sere Tuscumbia Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 Next time you'll get a butter knife(inside joke; so is the spork) where the sun don't shine [B]bro[/B], so watch what you're doing! :shrugs and hugs Liam: I won't be that evil . . . [I]yet . . .[/I]
Dragon Warrior Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 [QUOTE]By the way Dragon Warrior...I'm loving your location!!! :rotflmao: [/QUOTE] Why thank you velvet paws. :D So, people, how about that twin thing. How about it...
Pressure Posted February 13, 2002 Author Posted February 13, 2002 [COLOR=purple]*walks back voer to Anti* FELIZ DIA DE LOS CORATOS!!! Anti:Erm... :shifty:[/COLOR]
liamc2 Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 Liam: yes neither will I eheheheheh. . All:. . . Liam: MUHAHAHAHA!!! *cough* All: O.o Sere: *TWACK!* stop it :shifty: you have ta wait for me! :D Liam: :rolleyes:
velvet paws Posted February 14, 2002 Posted February 14, 2002 SS....heh...I'll take you if you promise to put up with me as well :D haha that meant in a goodway...I used to freaky people and you're kinda....:blush:....and I'm not exactly.... ....heh....you get the idea....how bout it? :therock: Ne one else interested in a sis just claim me heh...
Dragon Warrior Posted February 14, 2002 Posted February 14, 2002 The moment of truth.... *silently awaits*
Pressure Posted February 14, 2002 Author Posted February 14, 2002 *DBZChikaGhan walks over to Dragon Warrior* Chika:Since I made this thread, it and everyone in it is at my beck and call, soooooooooo... I pair you with... *Brings out cute, brunette from behind her* Chika:BABY GIRL!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now