Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
"my dearst bro you want me to feed you teranchulas (thats what you said) your sick i would never argue over the feeding them......i do it all the time anyway"

"no you dont you lier"
"ohh but i do i feed them the last 12 times"
"ohh ok i do believe that cause its true but ...hrrr"

"ohh to speechless"

*feeds the stupid spiders*

"plus the red one is almost dead and that was yours"

"thats cause you dont feed it enough cause your stupid one eats all the food"

"thats noit true mine eats only a little bit and then the rest is yours"
Posted
"Fine then feed my woman eating plant!"
"Hell no!"
"Fine then u shall have to forevre pay me your alownece."
"OK WHATEVER!"
Grabs blanko's alownence and runs off
Coolguy:Ohh cookies!
Chika:WEEEEEEEEEEE
Amber: WEEEEEEEEEE
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i]
[B]Ummm...Anyone wanna get stuck wit me?

All: ........

:bawl: [/B][/QUOTE]

haha u having trouble too my ickle bro? ....well I'm sorry but there no way I bein paired as your twin :rotflmao: have to put up with you enough :p....

....so um...any1 wana take me or my bro as a twin? :rolleyes:
Posted
under her breath "heh heh heh he doesent know thats no where near half of it heh heh heh..one day he will leanr one day"

she gets an evil look on her face
Posted
Do they have to be a complete opposite or exactly the same? Can't it just be..like a random weirdo? haha...that'd be alot easier...cause I can be pretty weird I just don't normally voice all my freakishness incase someone sends for the white coats and umm..er...yea..where ever I was goin with that....eh-heh :D


By the way Dragon Warrior...I'm loving your location!!! :rotflmao:
Posted
*stands there* *looks around* Me, anyone? Sister twin?

All: ..........

*waits* .......... Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze? :toothy:

All: ..........

Hmmmm.....
Posted
Liam: yes neither will I eheheheheh. .

All:. . .

Liam: MUHAHAHAHA!!! *cough*

All: O.o

Sere: *TWACK!* stop it :shifty: you have ta wait for me! :D

Liam: :rolleyes:
Posted
SS....heh...I'll take you if you promise to put up with me as well :D

haha that meant in a goodway...I used to freaky people and you're kinda....:blush:....and I'm not exactly....

....heh....you get the idea....how bout it? :therock:



Ne one else interested in a sis just claim me heh...
Posted
*DBZChikaGhan walks over to Dragon Warrior*

Chika:Since I made this thread, it and everyone in it is at my beck and call, soooooooooo... I pair you with...

*Brings out cute, brunette from behind her*

Chika:BABY GIRL!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...