OtakuBoards

From the begining...Or so

Alexa

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]OSU_Waterpolo or close to that...the underscore may not have been there, I don't remember.

But HEY! I actually KNEW an answer :eek: (even if it was only your [i]shown[/i] name, kuja ;))[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=purple]Well, the underscore was there, but (mwah ha) it didn't have any capitals in there. But ah well, close enough...

I don't know if that's what kuja is talking about, but that's what I meant with the question.[/COLOR]

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]yea NO CAPS duh ;) i hate them... at least in MY names ;) im still trying to get kuji-wuji instead of those horrid K and W letters lol... anyway for my question... i meant as a MOD ;) lol not as a poster... heck there are a lot of members who have hit the poster specially if you get on during the night (in the US someone can ezily post in every forum) lol... i meant as a MOD lololol[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]I know this is a little off topic but remember when kuja's name was changed to felix? You had something like "It will all make sense when 03 online is up" but I still don't have a clue what the name meant.[/SIZE]

:cross:

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]well uh yea... we can see how otaku gamer is going... so yea... well it uh didnt exactly work like it was supposed to lol felix is the key to world in Golden Sun lol... anyway yea james, being the dictator that he is *ducks as james tries to hit me*, didnt like it and changed it ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=purple]Well, the underscore was there, but (mwah ha) it didn't have any capitals in there. But ah well, close enough...

[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]:confuse2: I knew something looked odd...those damn capitals :nope:

osu_waterpolo. I remember that version of you well, kuja...always bossin' people around and tellin' 'em how to play Zelda right and how they were stupid if they didn't know how...

Erm...:nervous: Just kidding? :toothy:[/color]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]yea i know... i remember telling YOU that to do good in zelda YOU had to play naked... then you sent me pics of that... errrr im dreaming arent i? dang... oh well... i couldnt get past ur eyes anyway ;)
*runs from the mods*[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[COLOR=crimson]To be honest I joined the OB's around December 00, or January 01. I sort of left for ages, came back around August and then disapeared until now. ^_^ SOmething I need to say, the questions I asked were all answered right more or less, but the forum wasn't. It was "Staff"-Ha! [/COLOR]