From the begining...Or so

Alexa

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]
Sorry to pick on you again, Nerdsy but i feel I must correct you.
Firstly, it was ONLY Gendo and Shinji.
Secondly, they never actually deleted anyone but Ulitmia and Adam(if memory serves).
Third, 'twas I who initially tricked Gendo. He made both me and Mike administrators. Mike deleted Gendo then he had to leave. I deleted Shinji and kept the act going with Gendo and Shinji that it was all Mike's doing and that I was still on their side. I went through and deleted a few names. Of which they either knew the passwords to(ex. TN), or had decided to join them(ex. Will2x). I then closed registration and created an announcement on the front page to let everyone know that the boards had been taken back from Gendo and Shinji. Then, when I was sure it was safe I posted a topic letting everyone know that I would be returning them to Adam and James. Then, good ole' kuji-wuji IMed me and set up a buddy hat between him, myself, and James. I deleted James(upon his request) and opened registration long enough for him to register under a new alias. Then, I made him an admin again. He removed my powers as admin and made me a moderator for a few hours so I could help clean up a bit. Then, we made the move to vBB. And that...is the rest of the story...

[SIZE=1]PS: I really don't mean to be flaming you, Nerdsy. Just laying down the facts.[/SIZE]

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]yea that is the general side to it... there is a staff side to it as well... which is well confidential (mainly i talked to all the mods to see where they stood with who they wanted to have control of the boards... told james what i felt each person wanted... lol...) and well staff was re-arranged as nessary... thou well i only asked for one of the drops... not the other few... i wont say any names on who was the ONLY mod who crossed over (justin said it) but uh yea... roflmao... we can expect to see a lot of shocking changes on V4 like we did with v3... anyway...

no one has actually got my EZ question of who have had their names next to all the forums at the same time? ;) this is too ez yall thou it was for like a 90 min span lol[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[B]
Sorry to pick on you again, Nerdsy but i feel I must correct you.
Firstly, it was ONLY Gendo and Shinji.
Secondly, they never actually deleted anyone but Ulitmia and Adam(if memory serves).
Third, 'twas I who initially tricked Gendo. He made both me and Mike administrators. Mike deleted Gendo then he had to leave. I deleted Shinji and kept the act going with Gendo and Shinji that it was all Mike's doing and that I was still on their side. I went through and deleted a few names. Of which they either knew the passwords to(ex. TN), or had decided to join them(ex. Will2x). I then closed registration and created an announcement on the front page to let everyone know that the boards had been taken back from Gendo and Shinji. Then, when I was sure it was safe I posted a topic letting everyone know that I would be returning them to Adam and James. Then, good ole' kuji-wuji IMed me and set up a buddy hat between him, myself, and James. I deleted James(upon his request) and opened registration long enough for him to register under a new alias. Then, I made him an admin again. He removed my powers as admin and made me a moderator for a few hours so I could help clean up a bit. Then, we made the move to vBB. And that...is the rest of the story...

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]

hey thanks for clearing that up for me...those must've been some tense times

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nimrod [/i]
[B]
1.What was my old name(there are a few different anwers I'd accept)?(Hint:I registered in February 2001)
2.If you could guess my old name you can probably figure out who my old enemy was. Who was it?

Ah! I've been here for a year now. I never thought I'd last [/B][/QUOTE]
1. Majin Gohan...or something like that.
2. SSJ Goten.

-Justin

[size=1]Ahh yes. Always good to see topics like this. I'm often amazed at how much some of you remember (and sometimes it's a little scary).

I wonder where OtakuBoards Version 3.0 will stand in the grand scheme of things. OB4 will no doubt be a very significant change, as Kuja said. Lots of new faces (and some very old faces) among staff ranks on the new boards.

At the very least, I'm hoping that Version 4 will be our best version ever. :excited:

I hope everyone enjoys it when it finally arrives.[/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AlmightySSJ4 [/i]
[B]Nooooooooo! You can't delete these boards! I'm so close to being a member! I don't want to lose my post count! [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1]Delete? Who said anything about deleting? :)

We're not going to be deleting anything at all -- version 4 will retain all the current posts and member details. So don't worry :)[/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][size=1]Ahh yes. Always good to see topics like this. I'm often amazed at how much some of you remember (and sometimes it's a little scary).

[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]I agree :shifty:

I don't even remember when I first registered back on Version 2...and some people remember the [b]time[/b] they registered! :cross:

kuja thinks I registered the day after him...which would be June 10th (I think we agreed?) See, we talked about it just the other day and I don't even remember anymore -__-[/color]

[SIZE=1]I can't wait for V4, I know it is going to be great. :angel:

According to Nerdsy I joined on the 30th of March, but I seem to remember the 31st for some reason. I dunno, but I do know that him, Cera and myself all joined within three days of eachother. But I think everyone knows that by now, one of us seems to bring it up in every one of these sort of topics. [/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]1. h, shinji, safer sephiroth, justin, kamazi, vegetto, and gendo are all the admin i can remember thou the 3 last werent REAL admin
2. ABG forums?
3. ASH (angel saturn healer)
4. besides adam who has had there name next to every forum as a moderator?[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

yes abg v.1 & v.2 those were the days

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]*AGB forum lol not ABG lol... and hot head even agreed with my crap spelling... something tells me he WASNT there ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

doesnt anyone know these things... i mean i know im a newbie and all... but dang it does take a lot of remembering to do this ;) so who knows the answer to my question ;) no one huh? lol... i thought justin woulda remembered it... lol i know he saw it roflmao... i saw it... and ill have to think of who else did... lololol

[B]
[SIZE=1]PS: I really don't mean to be flaming you, Nerdsy. Just laying down the facts.[/SIZE]
[/B][/QUOTE]

I don't really care. Actually, I'm glad somebody actually gave me the facts on the ONE thing in V2 I don't know almost everything about.

Oh, and Safer, at least, was deleted. By whom, I have no idea, but it happened during that time.

Anyway...

By the way, kuja, about your question... At least three people that I know of had their name next to every forum at one time.

Will2x
Tyco (I am jot typing any more names!)
Me. (Bah, it wasn't a huge spamming spree, just about 15 posts, and the only one that could be considered a little too much spamming was in Gundam...)

Shyguy, you did, for a fact, register on the 30th. Believe me, I payed close attention to that one...

I'm just proving my nerdiness here by saying all the history of Otaku... :P

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i]
[B]
Shyguy, you did, for a fact, register on the 30th. Believe me, I payed close attention to that one...

I'm just proving my nerdiness here by saying all the history of Otaku... :P [/B][/QUOTE]

Hmmmmmmm, nerdsy. Do you happen remember when I registered on v.2. my username was... Dan Lucking. If so, then I accept you as the true otaku nerd. If not, then it just proves that no one can know everything :D, and I'll still accept you as the true otaku nerd... or something like that..... :D...

I wasn't here long enough to know about most of the stuff that has been said in this thread, so I'm not gonna try to answer any questions.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus_Ex_Machina [/i]
[B]

Hmmmmmmm, nerdsy. Do you happen remember when I registered on v.2. my username was... Dan Lucking. If so, then I accept you as the true otaku nerd. If not, then it just proves that no one can know everything :D, and I'll still accept you as the true otaku nerd... or something like that..... :D...

I wasn't here long enough to know about most of the stuff that has been said in this thread, so I'm not gonna try to answer any questions. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=deeppink]Yes, I remember Danny Lucking, the guy who called people sad b-word's. Come on, that ones a little too easy.[/COLOR]

[B]

[COLOR=deeppink]Yes, I remember Danny Lucking, the guy who called people sad b-word's. Come on, that ones a little too easy.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

The question wasn't 'do you remember Dan Lucking', it's 'Do you know when Dan Lucking registered' :D

aha!!! you don't know when I registered, do you?

Yes and about the b-words thing... a big mistake, and a little misunderstanding on my part. I honestly have no idea how I didn't get banned

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus_Ex_Machina [/i]
[B]

The question wasn't 'do you remember Dan Lucking', it's 'Do you know when Dan Lucking registered' :D

aha!!! you don't know when I registered, do you?

Yes and about the b-words thing... a big mistake, and a little misunderstanding on my part. I honestly have no idea how I didn't get banned [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh,my mistake.

Bah, I have no clue. I don't really know anyone's registration dates who didn't post around the timeI was a mod, where I started my little hobby of looking through profiles... And you weren't posting back then...

Oh, and you weren't banned because I don't think any of the admins or mods ever even saw it. We didn't have too good of a staff back then...

[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]*AGB forum lol not ABG lol... and hot head even agreed with my crap spelling... something tells me he WASNT there ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

doesnt anyone know these things... i mean i know im a newbie and all... but dang it does take a lot of remembering to do this ;) so who knows the answer to my question ;) no one huh? lol... i thought justin woulda remembered it... lol i know he saw it roflmao... i saw it... and ill have to think of who else did... lololol [/B][/QUOTE]
I'm going to go on a wild guess and say Gendo. However, its just a wild guess.

-Justin

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B][COLOR=indigo]Do ya remember when i registered N-Man? [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=purple]Dagnabit... I'm probably wrong, but October 2000 leaps right out at me. If I was to name a date, But... Your registration number was in the mid-thousands I beleive, and I'm pretty sure that was a while before October... Maybe August 2000. The second one doesn't count as my guess, as I have already made mine with October.

Bah, it's been a long, long time since I studied up on registration dates, and I'm probably getting a lot of these wrong...

Okay, three more questions...

1. What was my Member Number in the older versions?
2. What member was 100 less than me in member number?
3. What was kuja's original member name?[/COLOR]

[B][COLOR=purple]3. What was kuja's original member name?[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]i know i know FIREWOOD! oh u said member name not G/S character *i love you sylvia* haha ;) oh wait she left :( *cries* and it is all YOUR (not nerdsy's) fault! errrr where was i again? oh yes... actually this is a trick question my member name and shown name were different ;) so yea go ahead and guess it ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[B]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]oh yes... actually this is a trick question my member name and shown name were different ;) so yea go ahead and guess it ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=deeppink]o.o''' *kicks himself*

Bah, I did not know this. Okay, let me rephraze the question- WHat was the name kuja used before he used kuja? There, now I actually know the answer.[/COLOR]

[B]

[COLOR=purple]
3. What was kuja's original member name?[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]OSU_Waterpolo or close to that...the underscore may not have been there, I don't remember.

But HEY! I actually KNEW an answer :eek: (even if it was only your [i]shown[/i] name, kuja ;))[/color]