SaiyanPrincessX Posted February 11, 2002 Posted February 11, 2002 What is your favorite movie, or movies? Non-cartoon. Mine are "The Mummy" & "The Mummy Returns". I've watched them both many times(The Mummy: 9 times, The Mummy Returns: 19). I love them both! :D
Heaven's Cloud Posted February 11, 2002 Posted February 11, 2002 [color=indigo] Well it was a Cinderella Story, and Caddyshack came out on top:) I watch this movie about once a week...[/color]
Soccer 4 Life Posted February 12, 2002 Posted February 12, 2002 1. Shaolin Soccer 2. Rush Hour 2 3. Fast & the Furious 4. L.O.D 5. And plenty more..... :therock: :mrt: Peace!!:smirk: :demon:
Delian Posted February 12, 2002 Posted February 12, 2002 Stars Wars...especially the earlier episodes Who Framed Roger Rabbit My Fair Lady and anything with Audrey Hepburn All Indiana Jones movies LoTR The Fifth Element X-Men I could watch any of the above over and over again. I have most of them on video and DVD. They would have to be my favourites
Raquel Posted February 12, 2002 Posted February 12, 2002 DOGMA RULES!!! in my oppinion dogma is great...if you haven't seen it ,rent it mummy I and II LOTR the 5th element darkcity-very twisted jacobs ladder- so twisted if you're not strong willed you'll get a headache shreik- :laugh:
Transtic Nerve Posted February 12, 2002 Posted February 12, 2002 The top 5 worst movies this year or last year or whatever came out recently. Driven was number one... I thought that was funny. Although Pearl Harbor came in 5th... which I find odd... anyway. Star Wars... all of them, and the ones to come.
velvet paws Posted February 12, 2002 Posted February 12, 2002 I have a few heh.... Shrek Interview with the vampire Tank Girl Clockwork orange Fight Club The crow The craft (in no particular order)
Amphion Posted February 12, 2002 Posted February 12, 2002 My all-time favorite movie would be [I]The Godfather[/I]
PiroMunkie Posted February 12, 2002 Posted February 12, 2002 [SIZE=1]Hrmmmmmmmmmmmmm...................... I would say my favorite movies would be... Fight Club Interview with a Vampire Evolution and many others, lol. I can't think...[/SIZE]
Guest Solid_Gir Posted February 12, 2002 Posted February 12, 2002 1.Terminator 2 2.Matrix 3.The mummy Returns Terminator 2 is awesome. The best movie ever
Avalon Posted February 12, 2002 Posted February 12, 2002 I would have to say all of the Halloween movies, all of the Nightmare on Elm Street movies, and all of the Child's Play movies!! Oh and The Craft and my all-time fave...the Rocky Horror Picture Show!!!!:laugh:
Dragonballzman Posted February 12, 2002 Posted February 12, 2002 Shrek - "Belive me donkey, if it was me, you'd be DEAD. -_-" Evolution - "its going up his leg we'll have to amputate it!" "NO NO DOC DON'T TAKE ME LEG DON'T LET HIM TAKE MY LEG! :eek:" "Sorry doc he thinks hes and athlete anything else you can do?" "ITS HEADING FOR HIS TESTICALS! :eek:" "TAKE THE LEG TAKE THE LEEEEEEEEEEGGGGGG!!!! :eek:" The Matrix - "Hear that Mr. Anderson? That is the sound of inevitability (sp?), that is the sound of your death. Goodbye Mr. Anderson. :devil:" The Mummy Returns - "Whats so amazing? I missed. :flaming:" X Men - "Don't you people EVER die!? :angry2:" The Rock - "I hope you're insured!" And a few others...:D
DeathKnight Posted February 12, 2002 Posted February 12, 2002 [color=crimson]Rush Hour One and Two. "Oh you know he dead" "*sniff* Mmm you smell nice..."[/color]
goddess21 Posted February 12, 2002 Posted February 12, 2002 [color=deeppink]Some of my all time favorite movies are: Billy Madison Romeo & Juliet and.... any Disney movie (I know they are cartoons, but I had to put them on there! :)) [/color]
Lia Posted February 12, 2002 Posted February 12, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i] [B][color=indigo] Well it was a Cinderella Story, and Caddyshack came out on top:) I watch this movie about once a week...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] AHA! i need to build a shrine for u! that movie may had been old...but funny as hell....LMAO! "DOODIES!!!!! DOODIES!!!" heehee:D
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo Posted February 12, 2002 Posted February 12, 2002 Ok everyone start your laughing but my favorite movies are the: 1.) Godzilla (all the movies) 2.)Star Wars films 3.)Evil Dead trilogy Those are just some of my favorites, and as for the Godzilla sorry but what do you expect I watch too much anime and japanese movies!
asar Posted February 12, 2002 Posted February 12, 2002 Shrek was an awesome movie, soooo many classic lines. "Whattda bout parfait? Everybody like parfait."
Dragonballzman Posted February 12, 2002 Posted February 12, 2002 "I mean ave you ever went up to someone and said "you want some parfait" and they say "no I don like parfait" parfait my be the best thing on the WHOLE DAMN PLANET." "Can I stay witchu?" "WHAT?" "Can I stay witchu PLEASE. :)" "Of course!" "Really?" "No." "PLEASE!!!!! YOU GOTTA LET ME STAY! I DON'T WANNA GO OUT THERE AGAIN! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE BEING CONSIDERED A FREAK! Well, maybe you do, BUT THATS WHY WE GOTTA STICK TOGETHER SO YOU GOTTA LET ME STAY PLEEEZE!!! "OK DONKEY, O.K.!" "OH MAN THIS IS GREAT WE'RE GONNA STAY UP ALL NIGHT SWAPPI' MANLY STORIES AND IN THE MORNIN'...I'M MAKIN' [B]WAFFLES!!![/B]" ":mad:"
Fall Posted February 12, 2002 Posted February 12, 2002 Mehe, I like The Green Mile as an all time favourite..... :)
Guest Ttam Posted February 12, 2002 Posted February 12, 2002 [color=rainbow] There's alot of movies I like, but my two favorites overall have to be Lord of The Rings, and Princess Mononoke. Most all anime movies I like, except some like Pokèmon, which I think most people stop watching by the age of 7. But alot of good movies out there. What a time we live in. ;) [/color]
Red Posted February 12, 2002 Posted February 12, 2002 [B]Here are mine.... Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon Rush Hour 2 The One Green Mile Cider House Rules [/B]
Break Posted February 12, 2002 Posted February 12, 2002 [SIZE=1]Heh, I seen some pretty cool movies, these are the best: 1. LOTR 2. The Mummy Returns 3. Rush Hour 4. Enemy of the state (it's just cool) 5. The World is Not Enough (James Bond, gotta love it ^.^) [/SIZE]
Guest gojay Posted February 12, 2002 Posted February 12, 2002 *thinking* Hmmmmmmmmm.....here are my favorites: 1.Scarface 2.Fight Club 3.Starship Troopers 4.Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon 5.Dracula 2000
Lia Posted February 12, 2002 Posted February 12, 2002 oh forgot to mention...ANYTHING by monty python....:D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now