Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Stars Wars...especially the earlier episodes
Who Framed Roger Rabbit
My Fair Lady and anything with Audrey Hepburn
All Indiana Jones movies
LoTR
The Fifth Element
X-Men

I could watch any of the above over and over again. I have most of them on video and DVD. They would have to be my favourites
Posted
DOGMA RULES!!! in my oppinion dogma is great...if you haven't seen it ,rent it

mummy I and II
LOTR
the 5th element
darkcity-very twisted
jacobs ladder- so twisted if you're not strong willed you'll get a headache
shreik- :laugh:
Posted
The top 5 worst movies this year or last year or whatever came out recently. Driven was number one... I thought that was funny. Although Pearl Harbor came in 5th... which I find odd... anyway.

Star Wars... all of them, and the ones to come.
Posted
[SIZE=1]Hrmmmmmmmmmmmmm...................... I would say my favorite movies would be...

Fight Club
Interview with a Vampire
Evolution

and many others, lol. I can't think...[/SIZE]
Guest Solid_Gir
Posted
1.Terminator 2
2.Matrix
3.The mummy Returns
Terminator 2 is awesome. The best movie ever
Posted
I would have to say all of the Halloween movies, all of the Nightmare on Elm Street movies, and all of the Child's Play movies!! Oh and The Craft and my all-time fave...the Rocky Horror Picture Show!!!!:laugh:
Posted
Shrek - "Belive me donkey, if it was me, you'd be DEAD. -_-"

Evolution - "its going up his leg we'll have to amputate it!"
"NO NO DOC DON'T TAKE ME LEG DON'T LET HIM TAKE MY LEG! :eek:"
"Sorry doc he thinks hes and athlete anything else you can do?"
"ITS HEADING FOR HIS TESTICALS! :eek:"
"TAKE THE LEG TAKE THE LEEEEEEEEEEGGGGGG!!!! :eek:"

The Matrix - "Hear that Mr. Anderson? That is the sound of inevitability (sp?), that is the sound of your death. Goodbye Mr. Anderson. :devil:"

The Mummy Returns - "Whats so amazing? I missed. :flaming:"

X Men - "Don't you people EVER die!? :angry2:"

The Rock - "I hope you're insured!"

And a few others...:D
Posted
[color=deeppink]Some of my all time favorite movies are:
Billy Madison
Romeo & Juliet and....
any Disney movie (I know they are cartoons, but I had to put them on there! :)) [/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i]
[B][color=indigo] Well it was a Cinderella Story, and Caddyshack came out on top:) I watch this movie about once a week...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
AHA! i need to build a shrine for u! that movie may had been old...but funny as hell....LMAO! "DOODIES!!!!! DOODIES!!!" heehee:D
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
Ok everyone start your laughing but my favorite movies are the:
1.) Godzilla (all the movies)
2.)Star Wars films
3.)Evil Dead trilogy

Those are just some of my favorites, and as for the Godzilla sorry but what do you expect I watch too much anime and japanese movies!
Posted
"I mean ave you ever went up to someone and said "you want some parfait" and they say "no I don like parfait" parfait my be the best thing on the WHOLE DAMN PLANET."

"Can I stay witchu?"
"WHAT?"
"Can I stay witchu PLEASE. :)"
"Of course!"
"Really?"
"No."
"PLEASE!!!!! YOU GOTTA LET ME STAY! I DON'T WANNA GO OUT THERE AGAIN! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE BEING CONSIDERED A FREAK! Well, maybe you do, BUT THATS WHY WE GOTTA STICK TOGETHER SO YOU GOTTA LET ME STAY PLEEEZE!!!
"OK DONKEY, O.K.!"
"OH MAN THIS IS GREAT WE'RE GONNA STAY UP ALL NIGHT SWAPPI' MANLY STORIES AND IN THE MORNIN'...I'M MAKIN' [B]WAFFLES!!![/B]"
":mad:"
Posted
[color=rainbow] There's alot of movies I like, but my two favorites overall have to be Lord of The Rings, and Princess Mononoke. Most all anime movies I like, except some like Pokèmon, which I think most people stop watching by the age of 7. But alot of good movies out there. What a time we live in. ;) [/color]
Posted
[SIZE=1]Heh, I seen some pretty cool movies, these are the best:

1. LOTR
2. The Mummy Returns
3. Rush Hour
4. Enemy of the state (it's just cool)
5. The World is Not Enough (James Bond, gotta love it ^.^)

[/SIZE]
Posted
*thinking* Hmmmmmmmmm.....here are my favorites:


1.Scarface
2.Fight Club
3.Starship Troopers
4.Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon
5.Dracula 2000

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...