Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
There have been so many incredible comedys with a very memorable duo of characters. Persoanlly, my favorites would be Wayne and Garth of Waynes World & Waynes World 2, and ofcource, Bill And Ted. Party On Garth.
Posted
I'd have to say that my recent favorite duo is Chris Tucker and Jackie Chan in the Rush Hour movies. Although, the "Odd Couple" pairing has been done to death, those two guys manage to keep it fresh and entertaining.
Posted
Aries and Debra Wilson from Mad TV!!! When they play those two fat women!!! They are so funny!!! Oh and Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker...can you say funny??:laugh: :laugh:
Posted
Lorrell & Hardy.... In the old classic days, these two were a disasterous riot...HA!!!;)

But if you're talking about now, then I would have to go with Chris Tucker and Jackie Chan, if you can call them a duo:huh:
Posted
Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker. They're hillarious in the Rush Hour movies. Aries Spears and Debra Wilson from Mad TV are funny when they do they're "Reality Check" skit. And for some odd reason, Ryan Stiles and Colin Mockiry (sp?) from "Who's Line Is It Anyway?" strike me as funny. Disturbing......
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]I'd have to say that my recent favorite duo is Chris Tucker and Jackie Chan in the Rush Hour movies. Although, the "Odd Couple" pairing has been done to death, those two guys manage to keep it fresh and entertaining. [/B][/QUOTE]

heh, yeah I agree with you there, they both kick so much azz when they're together....

eddie and ritchie from bottom are hilarious, too....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Spikey [/i]
[B]OF course clint eaztwood. man he the bomb, he got it goin' on man.

Chris tucker and jackie chan are okay but i don't expecillay like them. [/B][/QUOTE]

Thats especially and who is Clint Eastwood got a pic of him or something and was he a comedian or something just wondering?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KyJaUn~FuLlEr [/i]
[B]

Thats especially and who is Clint Eastwood got a pic of him or something and was he a comedian or something just wondering? [/B][/QUOTE]

*falls on floor* Clint Eastwood is one of the most famous actors in America. He starred in all the Dirty Harry movies and is the man who came up with "Go ahead. Make my day.", and "Do you feel lucky, punk?"
Posted
I thought no one would remember bill and ted,lol.They made an awesome threesome with the Grim reaper,lol.Well, I geuss
The duo from Leathal Weapon...I like'm alot but I forgot their names '_';
Posted
I belive your refering to Mel Gibson and Danny Glover who played the very suicidle Martin Riggs and "I'm to old for this sh*t" Roger (don't know how to spell it). They're cool!

Hey they might be a cartoon but I like Tom & Jerry, You know the most famous cat and mouse duo on TV............In my opinoin anyway!

TOM & JERRY ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...