Transtic Nerve Posted February 19, 2002 Posted February 19, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i] [B]Yeah that was funny but it was a little pointless. The time they spent on the saiyaman saga they could have had more Buu saga. [/B][/QUOTE] I think the Buu saga was long enough as it was. Imagine it being 91 episodes long, instead of whatever it is now... 50 something....
Evil Sephiroth Posted February 19, 2002 Posted February 19, 2002 [COLOR=orangered]yea, that is true, it wouldve turned out to be like the freiza saga, which was so long it made me not like it that much.[/COLOR]
Dragonballzman Posted February 19, 2002 Posted February 19, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Evil Sephiroth [/i] [B][COLOR=orangered]yea, that is true, it wouldve turned out to be like the freiza saga, which was so long it made me not like it that much.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] True, I think it was too long as well. I've only seen about half of the Namek saga as it was so boring! :D
Transtic Nerve Posted February 19, 2002 Posted February 19, 2002 Plus if you didn't have the Saiyaman saga, Gohan would have never met Videl, and they would have never gotten married, Pan would have never ben born, and thus there would be no DBGT....
Syk3 Posted February 20, 2002 Posted February 20, 2002 I am beginning to feel glad that to this day I have not yet seen an episode of the Garlic Jr. saga. The Saiyaman saga was not that bad though. Except for the few boring conversations "I like sugar in my tea," this provided comic relief, which Dragonball is known for. Are there any more sagas that mirror this one?
kakkarot ssj4 Posted February 28, 2002 Posted February 28, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]Plus if you didn't have the Saiyaman saga, Gohan would have never met Videl, and they would have never gotten married, Pan would have never ben born, and thus there would be no DBGT.... [/B][/QUOTE] right right...transit..u amze me.and im sure others..about ur dragonball brain.. i think the funniest part in the saiyaman saga was when he was playin a part for the movie and he did all these stupid moves on introducing himself on the set...it was so funny..hahahah
JCBaggee Posted February 28, 2002 Posted February 28, 2002 [color=red][size=3]Well, I've done a little poking about what's gonna happen next, and it look's like it's about to get better...I hope I'm right![/color][/size]
Kei Posted March 2, 2002 Posted March 2, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kakkarot ssj4 [/i] [B] right right...transit..u amze me.and im sure others..about ur dragonball brain.. i think the funniest part in the saiyaman saga was when he was playin a part for the movie and he did all these stupid moves on introducing himself on the set...it was so funny..hahahah [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah, that was pretty funny. And those guys said he didn't even look like Saiyaman. I know I've seen that gag somewhere before, though....
Monkey Magic Posted March 4, 2002 Author Posted March 4, 2002 Well, it has got better. I was over the moon when i saw Videl get smashed. She and her old man are so ignorant (i think they were written to wind people up) that you can't help hoping the get exposed as weaklings compared to the Saiyans.
SSJ Pud Posted March 6, 2002 Posted March 6, 2002 I guess its almost like here in Canada where u are. (never new episodes after start of buu) It does get better though especally when the fight that in mind is one of the best EVER occurs, between SSj2 Goku and SSj2 Majin Vegeta unfortunally that is the last thing that i have ever seen in the sereis :(. Weep for me
Sephiroth Posted March 6, 2002 Posted March 6, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ Pud [/i] [B]I guess its almost like here in Canada where u are. (never new episodes after start of buu) It does get better though especally when the fight that in mind is one of the best EVER occurs, between SSj2 Goku and SSj2 Majin Vegeta unfortunally that is the last thing that i have ever seen in the sereis :(. Weep for me [/B][/QUOTE] I dunno, I myself think that their first fight in the series was better, I thought it was a classic, in this fight there is no determined winner....
JCBaggee Posted March 6, 2002 Posted March 6, 2002 [color=red][size=3]Yeah, that was a classic fight, but it was still fun to see them fight during Buu Saga. That was the first time you'd seen two Super Saiyans go at it, right?[/color][/size]
Guest ssjsupreme Posted March 6, 2002 Posted March 6, 2002 i cant remember.... is toonami going to show new eps of Dragon ball? I mean after they defeat muscle tower? and another thing. if there is, well they show dragon ball all the way through to DBZ. because i'm pretty sure that there are eps. the show gokou during the time he's a teenager. isn't there????? :therock: :confuse2: :flasher2:
Yukazi Posted March 6, 2002 Posted March 6, 2002 Well, we didnt see Gohan's teen years either, he went from 11 to 17 in a few eps...and Goku is already 13 in DB, so we are seeing his teen years :D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now