OtakuBoards

DBZ turned crap

Monkey Magic

iI was watching DBZ the other day over here in the UK and it was very lame, I have to say. I hadn't watched for a while and was hoping to see lots more powering up and fighting but I saw Gohan getting pushed around by a girl while he wore some turdy outfit. No rage or yellow glow or anything. 'Saiya-man' or something equally pathetic is what he was calling himself. It was dire.

Does it get any better? How long do I have to wait?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]That does tend to help a bit gohan. but Monkey, yeah, it gets a crap load better. I mean, Vegeta kills himself after fighting buu, Dabura gets turned into a cookie, oh wait, you haven't gottne that far yet.:eek: :p [/B][/QUOTE]
DON'T GIVE IT AWAY!! lol;)

Guest BulmaVegeta1
Us in the US have to wait until fall to see the new episodes on Toonami after Vegeta blows himself up. I don't want to imagine how long you guys in the UK have to wait. *shivers at the thought of having to wait so long*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BulmaVegeta1 [/i]
[B]Us in the US have to wait until fall to see the new episodes on Toonami after Vegeta blows himself up. I don't want to imagine how long you guys in the UK have to wait. *shivers at the thought of having to wait so long* [/B][/QUOTE]

[B]We have to wait for another few weeks until the episode just after supreme kai explains babidi/bibidi etc. Toonami over here runs on a system where they replay the old saga completely and merge it onto the new saga. [/B]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Elite DBZ [/i]
[B]

[B]We have to wait for another few weeks until the episode just after supreme kai explains babidi/bibidi etc. Toonami over here runs on a system where they replay the old saga completely and merge it onto the new saga. [/B] [/B][/QUOTE]
Where do u liv then? BTW, u guys hav to stop giving away the whole saga.

Personally, I think that the whole Saiyaman Saga was to show how Gohan was coping with hiding his abilities in a world where he was stronger than the "worlds-strongest fighter" when he was 11...and they even tried to squeeze a little humor in there. No point, though, except to introduce Videl and bring up a reason to mention the Tournament, leading to inevitable return of Goku, yadda yadda yadda.
Saiyaman Saga: The only thing worse than a bad story is no story...and there really was none.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]HEY! The Saiyaman saga was funny! It was better than the garlic Jr. Saga! Don't base your conclusions on DBZ based on one little "saga"... which was only made a 7 year transition story.... and as comedic relief after a long violent saga (Cell) [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah, I agree, the garlic jr thing was sooooo damn crap, saiyaman rocks, almost as much as mr satan! but note that I said "almost" meaning mr satan is still the best :D

Man! I hated the Garlic Jr. Saga with a passion. And the bad thing is they usually show it on Toonami all night on New Year's Evil. Ugh. That saga was so annoying. The only good fight was when Piccolo was beating up Gohan. (No offense to all you Gohan lovers out there.) And what the hell is up with a group of fighters called the Spice Boys anyway?

The Garlic Jr was a bit crappy too. I didn't watch all of it but was led to believe that Gohan stopped him ages ago (before DBZ and therefor before he was 5 years old) yet they had difficulty after even krillen had powered up to near-frieza levels.

Thanks for the responses guys

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by JCBaggee [/i]
[B][color=red][size=3]If they were trying to show that Earth could get along without Goku, they did it much easier by having Gohan defeat Cell.[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

son gohan would never have beaten cell if son gokou had not trained him in the room of spirit and time, meaning without the training, he might not have become a mere super saiyajin....