PiroMunkie Posted February 20, 2002 Posted February 20, 2002 [SIZE=1][color=indigo]:laugh: So [b]THAT'S[/b] the whole "Bird Studio(c)" thing you were talking about. How laughable is that [answer is: VERY]. Oh my, some people these days :p Actually, I wouldnt be suprised if Adam mailed this to himself just for kicks :D Lol...[/SIZE][/color]
Kuja Posted February 20, 2002 Posted February 20, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B][SIZE=1][color=indigo]Actually, I wouldnt be suprised if Adam mailed this to himself just for kicks :D Lol...[/SIZE][/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]i already said that u spammer ;)... lol anyway i think he likes ask otaku (adam's playground) more than he does the rest of the site i wonder if we send that email out if it will work?[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Transtic Nerve Posted February 20, 2002 Posted February 20, 2002 The company name is Bird Studios... with an S.... if this e-mail were real, they would have the correct name of the company. For two, Bird Studios could give aq rats bottom about a site on dragonball. Funimation have rights to DB in America, they take care of that stuff. Three, if it were from Bird Studios, it would be a propor e-mail, in propor ediquate, and very professional. And finally, if it were Bird Studios... the fact they are talking about legal issues perhaps, they'd have a lawyer e-mail you, or even contact you by phone. This e-mail is obviously a hoax... I'd ignore it, delete it, and think nothing more of it. I hope peoplr don't actually think this is the real Bird Studios.
James Posted February 20, 2002 Posted February 20, 2002 [color=royalblue]Euh, I've seen stuff like this before. People who write this junk simply can't fake it very well: they have no idea about corporate law or anything lol. I could go on and on about how wrong that email was...but I won't. I think it speaks for itself.[/color]
Sephiroth Posted February 20, 2002 Posted February 20, 2002 man adam, you sure do get some strange junk sent in your mail O_o;;; pretty funny stuff though, I have to admit, heh....
Biida Posted February 20, 2002 Posted February 20, 2002 Way to go, Adam! :D 'Twas a good read, and quite funny too! :)
Dan L Posted February 20, 2002 Posted February 20, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Adam [/i] [B]Alright isn't a word[/B][/QUOTE] 'Tis not? damn... I've used that word all my life... hmmm... I just checked and you're right... though it [i]does[/i] appear in the dictionary, it appears as a mis-spelling, so yes. I never realised that. back to the purpose of this post... well done, Adam... from the sound of that email, that guy is just an idiot trying to stir some *insert descriptive word for excrements here*.
Chaos Posted February 21, 2002 Posted February 21, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]I hope peoplr don't actually think this is the real Bird Studios. [/B][/QUOTE] Oh, heck no! I can TELL this is a hoax. It's just too funny to be real! ^^;;(Yes, I do realize how incredibly stupid that makes me sound) Anyway, thank you Adam... This brightened up my day... And for that I thank you again. But whoever sent you that REALLY needs to get out more often..^^
liamc2 Posted February 22, 2002 Posted February 22, 2002 *laughs* funny. .*giggle* why cant i get emails like that sent to me :shifty:? *laughs some more*
gundamcat17 Posted February 22, 2002 Posted February 22, 2002 I have 2 words for this subject...HA HA... Thats about all you are going to get out of me on this one.:naughty:
stardust Posted February 22, 2002 Posted February 22, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by () [/i] [B] Hmmmmmmm...I dunno 'bout that legal stuff...but, America has telephone number now?:cross: [/B][/QUOTE] I want that number!I wanna call america!ggggaaaaaah! hehe,that's pretty stupid......the letter I mean........
Turkey Posted February 22, 2002 Posted February 22, 2002 Reading that, I almost expected them to say "All Your Base Are Belong To Us":D ! So Thimoc's still alive...
Sui Generis Posted February 22, 2002 Posted February 22, 2002 Thimoc or SSJ Goten....lol....man I just read that again...fell over laughing...heh...too funny...*whipes tears* Too funny.... So I wasn't wronge it is All You Base Are Belong to Us, I watched a Gundam music video with that and I was like what the heck...(sorry alittle off topic)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now