OtakuBoards

Otaku VS. Bird Studio(c)

Adam

[SIZE=1][color=indigo]:laugh: So [b]THAT'S[/b] the whole "Bird Studio(c)" thing you were talking about. How laughable is that [answer is: VERY]. Oh my, some people these days :p Actually, I wouldnt be suprised if Adam mailed this to himself just for kicks :D Lol...[/SIZE][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1][color=indigo]Actually, I wouldnt be suprised if Adam mailed this to himself just for kicks :D Lol...[/SIZE][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]i already said that u spammer ;)... lol
anyway i think he likes ask otaku (adam's playground) more than he does the rest of the site
i wonder if we send that email out if it will work?[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

The company name is Bird Studios... with an S.... if this e-mail were real, they would have the correct name of the company.

For two, Bird Studios could give aq rats bottom about a site on dragonball. Funimation have rights to DB in America, they take care of that stuff.

Three, if it were from Bird Studios, it would be a propor e-mail, in propor ediquate, and very professional.

And finally, if it were Bird Studios... the fact they are talking about legal issues perhaps, they'd have a lawyer e-mail you, or even contact you by phone.

This e-mail is obviously a hoax... I'd ignore it, delete it, and think nothing more of it. I hope peoplr don't actually think this is the real Bird Studios.

[color=royalblue]Euh, I've seen stuff like this before.

People who write this junk simply can't fake it very well: they have no idea about corporate law or anything lol.

I could go on and on about how wrong that email was...but I won't. I think it speaks for itself.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Adam [/i]
[B]Alright isn't a word[/B][/QUOTE]

'Tis not? damn... I've used that word all my life...

hmmm... I just checked and you're right... though it [i]does[/i] appear in the dictionary, it appears as a mis-spelling, so yes.

I never realised that.

back to the purpose of this post... well done, Adam... from the sound of that email, that guy is just an idiot trying to stir some *insert descriptive word for excrements here*.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]I hope peoplr don't actually think this is the real Bird Studios. [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh, heck no! I can TELL this is a hoax. It's just too funny to be real! ^^;;(Yes, I do realize how incredibly stupid that makes me sound) Anyway, thank you Adam... This brightened up my day... And for that I thank you again. But whoever sent you that REALLY needs to get out more often..^^