Dragon Warrior Posted February 21, 2002 Posted February 21, 2002 Some of these pictures are funny, others... are not so funny, but hey, I enjoyed them! Take a look!
Chaos Posted February 21, 2002 Posted February 21, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i] [B]Here's Shirt #2! Still 12 to go! [/B][/QUOTE] NOW WE TALKIN!!! :D Anyway, that shite's pretty funny. :D :D :whoops: Me'sa need shirts.... GIVE ME SHIRTS! O.o;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Ryan Posted February 21, 2002 Posted February 21, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i] [B] NOW WE TALKIN!!! :D Anyway, that shite's pretty funny. :D :D :whoops: Me'sa need shirts.... GIVE ME SHIRTS! O.o;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; [/B][/QUOTE] [size=1][color=crimson] Calm down lol! Not like you are going to fall in love with the shirt...[/size][/color]
Biida Posted February 21, 2002 Posted February 21, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i] [B] [size=1][color=crimson]Not like you are going to fall in love with the shirt...[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE] -__- Ryan, this is NEIL we're talking about here. I wouldn't be surprised if he did fall for a shirt. :rolleyes: *looks at the shirts*...um.... Interesting... O.o;;;
Queen Asuka Posted February 21, 2002 Posted February 21, 2002 [color=crimson][size=1]The beaver shirt was awesome, but those are shirts that guys wear....I wouldn't wear one. But I was at Hot Topic recently and I saw a shirt that said "I love dumb tattooed guys" and I really wanted it, but unfortunely, I'm always broke. [/color][/size]
coolkam007 Posted February 21, 2002 Posted February 21, 2002 omg i need the beaver shirt.. i'm from the beaver state after all ;)
Dragon Warrior Posted February 21, 2002 Author Posted February 21, 2002 Don't worry, Asuka. We all are. We all are.
Warlock Posted February 21, 2002 Posted February 21, 2002 *Looks at #3* Um...no...I don't think I'll ask you about that...o_O;;;;
Ryan Posted February 21, 2002 Posted February 21, 2002 [size=1][color=crimson] *Looks at #3.* Um..Intersting.....Britty likes that one lol![/size][/color]
Heaven's Cloud Posted February 21, 2002 Posted February 21, 2002 [color=indigo] I have a shirt that says grabherbootie&pinch. Everynow and then I'll wear it when I work at Abercrombie...it gets plent of oddlooks...[/color]
DeathKnight Posted February 21, 2002 Posted February 21, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i] [B]haha. you da man! Here's 6: [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson]Dude: .... Hmm.... Would someone wear that in public.... Ken: *raises hand* [/color]
Chaos Posted February 21, 2002 Posted February 21, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i] [B] [size=1][color=crimson] Calm down lol! Not like you are going to fall in love with the shirt...[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE] YOU be quiet! [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i] [B]actually, u never know with SuperSayian. Here's #3: [/B][/QUOTE] YOU don't really know me, so hush it! And the shirt is funny! lol! [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gold_Angewomon [/i] [B] -__- Ryan, this is NEIL we're talking about here. I wouldn't be surprised if he did fall for a shirt. :rolleyes:[/B][/QUOTE] *ponits finger at Britty, with lips pressed tightly together, while breathing heavily through nostils* *breaths s'more* I'm not gonna start with YOU. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i] [B]I think it 'twas. erm... 3 is very wrong, i know. Here's 5: [/B][/QUOTE] My shirt......my shirt.........MY SHIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTT!!!!!!!! W00T! [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i] [B] [color=crimson]Dude: .... Hmm.... Would someone wear that in public.... Ken: *raises hand* [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] I bet you would wear that one, Ken..^^;;;;;;;;
BabyGirl Posted February 21, 2002 Posted February 21, 2002 [color=deeppink]agah...Dragon, can you post these in a .zip file somehow? 12 posts with a single picture each seems a bit too much...can you try to zip them together in one file?[/color]
Transtic Nerve Posted February 21, 2002 Posted February 21, 2002 Or instead of posting the stupid attachments, why don't you just post the link to the pictures from the site you downloaded them from... Some of them are funny, although I seriously don't see many people wearing them around town. Although I know some that would. Like Milo for example.
Chaos Posted February 21, 2002 Posted February 21, 2002 I would DEFINATLY wear the "Mental" one if it was black, or midnightblue(White and me don't mix...........I hate white). But, ya, post links. My comp takes for-ev-er to load these things...:cuss2:
velvet paws Posted February 21, 2002 Posted February 21, 2002 Ahh man, is it just me or do those tops suck? These are far better..I'm in love with them all heehee: " Rehab is for quitters" "Barbie is a slu.t" "I want to be just like Barbie that b!tch has everything" "You're only jealous because the little voices are talking to me" "There's one in every crowd and they always find me" "JESUS LOVES YOU...everyone else thinks you're an arsehole" "Boys are stupid" <- worn by my guy friend Mac :D "Smug b.astard" I could go on for ages..but those are just some of the best
Cibo Posted February 21, 2002 Posted February 21, 2002 Ha, those shirts are funny. I'd wear all of them in public. I especially like that 7 inches shirt...LOL!
Delian Posted February 21, 2002 Posted February 21, 2002 I think I prefer Velvet Paws' shirts more....lol.... Oh and HC.....You'd probably get the odd looks without that shirt of yours:p hehehe;) Lots-A-Luv
Sephiroth Posted February 21, 2002 Posted February 21, 2002 I don't really think the shirts are that funny, and hey, I'm a humorous guy....
Warlock Posted February 21, 2002 Posted February 21, 2002 I don't think they're that funny either...only "slightly" disturbed...
(<AA>) Posted February 21, 2002 Posted February 21, 2002 Those shirts are ok,VP's are cool also...but who would go out wearing "BARBIE IS A SLUT"???BOY would that get everyones attention... I have one,but I would have to scan it to show you +its not really funny its cool...[URL=http://briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/mulu_sa/vwp?.dir=/My+Documents&.src=bc&.dnm=ThugT.jpg&.view=t&.done=http%3a//briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/mulu_sa/lst%3f%26.dir=/My%2bDocuments%26.src=bc%26.view=t]Me shirt...[/URL]
Dragon Warrior Posted February 21, 2002 Author Posted February 21, 2002 Aight, Babygirl. Can do. But I can't post 'em just yet. I'm at school so I don't have the files and Transtic Nerve, I didn't get them from A site.
Sui Generis Posted February 21, 2002 Posted February 21, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i] [B]I think it 'twas. erm... 3 is very wrong, i know. Here's 5: [/B][/QUOTE] This one is mine!! ALLLL Mine!!! I would wear that!!! THey don't have a coffee one??? *pouts* But this ones good enough!!!!
Dragon Warrior Posted February 21, 2002 Author Posted February 21, 2002 actually bryan, I haven't posted them all yet. I recall a coffee one too ^^ You'll just have to wait.
Recommended Posts