Angelus_Necare Posted February 23, 2002 Posted February 23, 2002 I am, i have two of them, Kutaba the shoryu and ubicabri the Meerca. confused? check it out online at "neopets.com"
Soccer 4 Life Posted February 23, 2002 Posted February 23, 2002 My sis is into neopets.... :therock: :mrt: Peace!!:demon: :naughty:
Matt.D Posted February 23, 2002 Posted February 23, 2002 [color=rainbow] Bah, Neopets is too overcrowded for my liking...[/color]
Liquidus_Snake Posted February 23, 2002 Posted February 23, 2002 Everythings too expencive, too much hacking, too many people...I liked it 4 years ago when there was only a few hunded. not a few MILLION.
RicoTranzrig Posted February 23, 2002 Posted February 23, 2002 I tried raising a red baby dragon thingy (I forgot it's name) and I gave up after a while...
Spikey Posted February 23, 2002 Posted February 23, 2002 [FONT=times new roman]Well no I have never have and never will. lol[/FONT]
Chris.C Posted February 23, 2002 Posted February 23, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i] [B][color=rainbow] Bah, Neopets is too overcrowded for my liking...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=red]Yeah I agree . One time I tried registering and it took me half an hour becuse all the usernames were taken . And I kinda think im too old for it . [/color]
Guest maverick Posted February 23, 2002 Posted February 23, 2002 what the hell is a neopet is it like the tamogachi or something like that
Warlock Posted February 23, 2002 Posted February 23, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by maverick [/i] [B]what the hell is a neopet is it like the tamogachi or something like that [/B][/QUOTE] Yes, it kinda is. You raise creatures of somekind at the site... What I want to know is, why would people want to take care of graphics? All sounds quite silly to me...
Fall Posted February 23, 2002 Posted February 23, 2002 I have 2 neopets at the moment, but I don't go there very often.... A Shoyru and a Bruce.... Mehe, all the games now are too expensive...
amiboshi Posted February 24, 2002 Posted February 24, 2002 I have an account, and some neopets, but I never go there anymore. Like people said before, too overcrowded. It's so slow now, and the food and such is almost always gone. It's just a pain.:cross:
Ryan Posted February 24, 2002 Posted February 24, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i] [B] Yes, it kinda is. You raise creatures of somekind at the site... What I want to know is, why would people want to take care of graphics? All sounds quite silly to me... [/B][/QUOTE] [size=1] Yes it is very silly. I have never done it.[/size]
Duo Maxwell Posted February 24, 2002 Posted February 24, 2002 I let mine die... never have time to feed them so my guess is they're dead now
Ryan Posted February 24, 2002 Posted February 24, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Duo Maxwell [/i] [B]I let mine die... never have time to feed them so my guess is they're dead now [/B][/QUOTE] [size=1] That would be very very sad if someone cried once theirs died lol! I really don't care if they die. It is just a graphic like Warlock stated.[/size]
iggy Posted February 24, 2002 Posted February 24, 2002 i hate it because its too crowded and its for kids the age of 5
KyJaUn~FuLlEr Posted February 24, 2002 Posted February 24, 2002 I used to then it got really boring and i haven't been on it since my pet is probly dead :(
Kittie Posted February 24, 2002 Posted February 24, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Liquidus_Snake [/i] [B]Everythings too expencive, too much hacking, too many people...I liked it 4 years ago when there was only a few hunded. not a few MILLION. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=seagreen] i agree with you there!! >.< i used to Love it then....now it's...akay... there treally isn't any age limit to it though! (whoever said they were too old :confused: ) there's people there older than i! :laugh: um...and they never die...they just stay [b] 'dying' [/b] until you bring them back to health... yeah...that's all for now...:sleep: [/color] :wave:
Flash Posted February 24, 2002 Posted February 24, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i] [B] Yes, it kinda is. You raise creatures of somekind at the site... What I want to know is, why would people want to take care of graphics? All sounds quite silly to me... [/B][/QUOTE] [I]Exactly..[/I] Who wants to spend all day clicking on pictures, for goodness sake? :P
goddess21 Posted February 26, 2002 Posted February 26, 2002 [color=deeppink]Hey everyone! There's no need to come down on Neopets and people who are addicted to the Neopets.com website (I once used to be one :))! If it's your thing, it's your thing:D ! Actually, that reminds me.... babygirl got me into neopets.... what do you guys think of it now? She got our whole senior class into it for at least a month... all of the computers at our school were at neopets.com for at least an hour a day :laugh: . So... I think it's a good time.... if you have time and patience for it... you need some strategic skills too... Also... I agree about the no age limit.... it is fun for any age! .... Or maybe I am just a little bit too childish:rolleyes: [/color]
Sephiroth Posted February 26, 2002 Posted February 26, 2002 I can never understand why people are so into neopets, I tried it for a few days, didn't like it....
Kuja Posted February 26, 2002 Posted February 26, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by goddess21 [/i] [B][color=deeppink]Actually, that reminds me.... babygirl got me into neopets.... what do you guys think of it now? She got our whole senior class into it for at least a month... all of the computers at our school were at neopets.com for at least an hour a day :laugh: . [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]hehe and who got her into it? actually i dont know but she was part of my guild for a while ;) lol now that mike left guild it sucks (always did) but yea it is fun like 3 SMs have been in it and a few mods too... lol and im in college so yea no age rocks ;) a guy in my guild is 40+ lol[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posthumous Posted February 26, 2002 Posted February 26, 2002 I usta but I stopped.Now my cousin is doing it.
Elfin_Girl Posted February 26, 2002 Posted February 26, 2002 I play it. lol As for the age limit, in a guild I'm in, there is someone who is about 47. :) Anyway, as for the pets, I never feed mine. I just let them 'starve' until I want to fight or something. I guess I really use Neopets to chat to people. lol By the way, if anyone wants to be my friend on Neopets, my username is fang_girl57. Also, if you do a lookup on me there, you find out more about me cause they don't have a limited space like the Otakuboards. No, I'm not dissing the Otakuboards! :flaming: Otakuboards are cool. :D
shibatku Posted February 26, 2002 Posted February 26, 2002 I used to go there but I didn't like it so I left it gets a little boring after awhile. Have you even tried the giving tree I did and everytime I did click on something free it would say its gone already so it made me mad and I quit. Its okay, but not the best.
seress Posted February 26, 2002 Posted February 26, 2002 I have two pets on that site, a blue tiger and a wolf, I don't have alot of money though. My friends mom told me about that site. She has two neopets, and a really REALLY big house.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now