Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Aya [/i]
[B]I think my cute little monsters are dead now. :( [/B][/QUOTE]

So are mine... ::sobbs::
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tori [/i]
[B]

So are mine... ::sobbs:: [/B][/QUOTE]

We could clone them..! I mean, it worked on hide...er..*looks around* ...it worked too well... if we cloned our pathetic little critters... they'd be...um....abusing the doors...O_o; *pulls hide-clone away from door* STOP THAT! ;_;
Posted
i still go there...occasionaly...!!

anyway, i'd Love to fight you in the battledome...i Love fighting...!!

akay...the name's [b]wicced[/b]!!! :D
Posted
i will have to check the site out i have no idea what u gies aRE THALKING BOut i will check it out and then i will know what u gies are talking bout!!!
Posted
I used to go on, but it kept freezing up my comp, so I don't bother w/ it now
gosh, where's NekoCat? she's on it. I don't know how often, but I'm pretty sure she's still on it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...