Dragonballzman Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 Does anyone go there? coz i really wanna trade items and fight in the battledome and all that stuff!
Cecil Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 What is it? i have no clue what your talking bout
Dragonballzman Posted August 22, 2001 Author Posted August 22, 2001 [url]http://www.neopets.com[/url]
Lia Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 [SIZE=1]i'm on it! but uh.....all my pets are like dead....oops[/SIZE]
Dragonballzman Posted August 22, 2001 Author Posted August 22, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tursi [/i] [B]i'm on neopets. [/B][/QUOTE] whats ur name on it?
tori Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Aya [/i] [B]I think my cute little monsters are dead now. :( [/B][/QUOTE] So are mine... ::sobbs::
Little Gohan Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 O_O good lord neopets? what is this world coming to
iggy Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 i used to have an accout i barely go on there n e more
Aya Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tori [/i] [B] So are mine... ::sobbs:: [/B][/QUOTE] We could clone them..! I mean, it worked on hide...er..*looks around* ...it worked too well... if we cloned our pathetic little critters... they'd be...um....abusing the doors...O_o; *pulls hide-clone away from door* STOP THAT! ;_;
Warlock Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 OH NO!!! I haven't checked my Neopets for a month or two. *Runs off towards the Neopets site...*
Kittie Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 i still go there...occasionaly...!! anyway, i'd Love to fight you in the battledome...i Love fighting...!! akay...the name's [b]wicced[/b]!!! :D
duckydoodle Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 I have a neopet, but they can't die!!! my user name is duckydoodle (kinda hard to guess huh? lol) come chat with me, or check out my guild.
MarkM Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 i will have to check the site out i have no idea what u gies aRE THALKING BOut i will check it out and then i will know what u gies are talking bout!!!
Sara Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 *sighs* My bro lives at Neopia.... heh...I live at Otaku.
Psycho Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 I'm on Neopets, too! My Username is psycho255, I have a Kiko, Elephante and Kau.
iggy Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 oh man me used up me account i dont go there often
Pretty Sammy Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 I luv neopets!! :D I'm on it all day, (along with otaku) my username is princessmimi112 neomail me anytime! :)
amibasuki Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 I used to go on, but it kept freezing up my comp, so I don't bother w/ it now gosh, where's NekoCat? she's on it. I don't know how often, but I'm pretty sure she's still on it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now