Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Which languages do you speak? (Must be able to say a lot of words in this language)  

37 members have voted

  1. 1. Which languages do you speak? (Must be able to say a lot of words in this language)

    • None, only English.
      8
    • German
      8
    • Spanish
      10
    • Norweigen
      2
    • Portugese (spell?)
      2
    • Italian
      4
    • Japanese
      8
    • Chinese
      6
    • French
      10
    • Irish
      1
    • Russian
      5
    • Swedish
      1
    • Your own
      11
    • Other
      8


Recommended Posts

Guest Shift
Posted
[COLOR=indigo]I only know english, but i think Nerdsy speaks a little Spanish.[/COLOR]
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Well i speak russian and ukranian because i was born in ukraine and i lived in russia and i also got a retarded name (Igor) i can also speak japaneese and english
Posted
I am fluent in Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Estonian, (I was born in Estonia) English, French, German and Spanish. Oh, sign language too. I also have my own language that I taught to my closest friends. It's kind of a combanation of English, Estonian, German and pig latin. It's really cool.:p
Posted
[COLOR=indigo]Bullet point time :D

[list]
[*] English
[*] French
[*] German
[*] Italian
[/list]

I guess it's not that much..... but like cera i can do a bit of elven :p

but i wouldn't be able to show the characters lol

i know a bit of Norwegian, and Portuguese too!

¡Apuesto a mucha persona aquí habla el español!

Je ne serais pas étonné s'ils parlent français aussi. [/COLOR]
Posted
Well, I speak some (buy some I mean close to none) Japanese, Russian and Maori. I know a fair share of Latin too. I am Fluent in Engrish, L337, and whatever language it is that kuja types in.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]...and whatever language it is that kuja types in. [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]No joke.

[size=3][COLOR=crimson]lol futil_flash its not a language its just no punctuation ever in the whole entire post isnt that annoying lol and that stupid size three type that just makes it even more difficult to read lol also he puts lol at seemingly random places in his post where nothing lol is remotely funny that doesn't make sense to me lol[/COLOR][/size] [/FONT]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B][FONT=century gothic]No joke.

[size=3][COLOR=crimson]lol futil_flash its not a language its just no punctuation ever in the whole entire post isnt that annoying lol and that stupid size three type that just makes it even more difficult to read lol also he puts lol at seemingly random places in his post where nothing lol is remotely funny that doesn't make sense to me lol[/COLOR][/size] [/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=darkblue]Kyah! Cera's even good at impersonations![/COLOR] :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jaclyn [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=darkblue]Kyah! Cera's even good at impersonations![/COLOR] :D [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]Actually that impersonatiopn sucked...

It made sence, one thing kuja's doesn't ;) [/COLOR]
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]HEY u didnt put in any '...' (which IS puntution but yall dont know that apparently) or any ;)'s lol... and um... i type in a gaming language cant help it yall dont get it... lemme do that post for ya cera



lol futil_flash... lol... its not a language ;) its just no punctuation... ever... lol... in the whole entire post ;) isnt that annoying... lol... and that stupid size three type... that just makes it even more difficult to read... lol... also i (u wrote he cera ;)) puts lol at seemingly random places... in his post where nothing... lol... is remotely funny that doesn't make sense to me lol[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by hot head [/i]
[B]i speak spanish

:toothy: :toothy: [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]¿Usted ahora? traduce bien este entonces si usted puede laygh fuera fuerte (estaba no seguro si lol trabajaría)? [/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]

lol futil_flash... lol... its not a language ;) its just no punctuation... ever... lol... in the whole entire post ;) isnt that annoying... lol... and that stupid size three type... that just makes it even more difficult to read... lol... also i (u wrote he cera ;)) puts lol at seemingly random places... in his post where nothing... lol... is remotely funny that doesn't make sense to me lol[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=darkblue]I still don't see much of a difference between Cera and yours. *shrugs*[/COLOR] :p

[COLOR=darkblue]Gaming Language huh? Interesting..[/COLOR] :rolleyes:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=indigo]¿Usted ahora? traduce bien este entonces si usted puede laygh fuera fuerte (estaba no seguro si lol trabajaría)? [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Excuse me?

Some people don't know Spanish here. Just keep it in English...very universal (Even though it is less spoken round the world than Spanish)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by D. Dark [/i]
[B]

Excuse me?

Some people don't know Spanish here. Just keep it in English...very universal (Even though it is less spoken round the world than Spanish) [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]Don't worry you didn't miss much, lol

all i said was translate this...[/COLOR]
Guest QuickSilver
Posted
i can speak welsh and i bet there aint a lot of people on this forum who can
Posted
[color=deeppink]Why do I feel that some of you are over exaggerating about the number of languages you speak? Perhaps it's because most of you are younger than me and I have had 4 years of French and I am far from fluent...:shifty:

Ah well, I suppose some of you are bilingual if you come from a home that speaks both English and another language, but honestly...ALL of those languages? I must be really far behind on my education or something :cross:[/color]
Posted
[color=crimson][size=1]Two of my friends speak double talk and then double Latin and I know how to speak them both and it's so awesome to sit there and ramble and no one knows exactly what you're saying. It rules.[/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]Why do I feel that some of you are over exaggerating about the number of languages you speak? Perhaps it's because most of you are younger than me and I have had 4 years of French and I am far from fluent...:shifty:

Ah well, I suppose some of you are bilingual if you come from a home that speaks both English and another language, but honestly...ALL of those languages? I must be really far behind on my education or something :cross:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]I can say i know i'm fluent in English obviously, French, i've had to learn it in school (since grade 4 :cross: ) german, i can hold a conversation, but i don't know every word, and people talk it to fast, if it's writen i can read it fine though. Italian, well i can talk it, but not enough to live off the language, i wouldn't understand what people were saying, they talk to fast... and obviously Spanish, my next-door neighbor is Spanish...

[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=indigo]Actually that impersonatiopn sucked...

It made sence, one thing kuja's doesn't ;) [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]heh...See, but I wanted people to understand what I was saying. It wasn't meant to be an imitation, exactly...[/FONT]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...