Emcew Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 thanks, I can't spell. and it just looks gay cuz Goku and Vegita go together crotch first :eek:
Guest Altron Gundam Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Emcew [/i] [B]How does gohan get killed by Buu? And Mairi No Gohan is in a movie, if we are counting movies 2 then everyone dies at least one more time [/B][/QUOTE] Mirai Gohan is basically teenage Gohan, which doesn't specify him to only be in a movie. Buu Saga ya heard.
Emcew Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 In english Mairi No would probably mean Teenager then, I thought it ment Future cuz of Mairi No Trunks. In the DBZ series
Goku-SSJ4 Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 I would be Trunks for a short period just so I could see what it felt like to have such cool hair( when he fought Cell stage 2 ), then I would go back to Goku!:D
Vegitto4 Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 yes it does look quite gay, but just imagine if they weren't looking at each other?!?:flaming:
Vegitto4 Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 gohan dosen't get killed by Buu, he gets absorbed, when Buu is defeated, then he gets killed.
Guest Jason Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 Gohan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oops I got carried away :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Emcew Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 hmmm, I didn't know Gohan gets killed after he gets out of Buu...:blush:
Chauien Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 even i like Tien and Chau-su heaps Id still be goku.. being able to teleport anywhere would be sweet
amibasuki Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chauien [/i] [B]even i like Tien and Chau-su heaps [/B][/QUOTE] Tien's awesome, but I dunno about Chiaotzu... but hey, that's my opinion. if you like Chiaotzu, so be it
Vegitto4 Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 chaotzu is alright, self destructing was kinda stupid, but thats about it.
Guest SSJ 3 Gotanks Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 Gotenks and goku:flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming:
Sephiroth Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 I would probably be vegita, or maybe son gokou since vegita is pretty short....
Vegitto4 Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 funny Sephiroth, and "SSJ3 Gotanks" were you meaning to spell it that way?
Neko_Cat Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 I'd probably be 18 or Pan.........no, scratch that, Videl:D ;)
devilmen Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 I would be gohan [URL=http://www.dragonballzonline.com]www.dragonballzonline.com[/URL]
Vegitto4 Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 not a bad character, explain why you choose him.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now