Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=3]

Yeah! Spring Break is finally here! What day does your Spring Break start or when did it start and where are you going if you are?

Mine started today and I doubt I am going anywhere. Just stay here on Otaku probably.[/size]
Posted
[color=crimson]Thank you Gawd, Thank you Gawd I am free from the Nazi School of Demons.... Aye carumba...
And my school is my home o_O;;;... The house of the Tryannical old parents...

This spring break i'll be a movie watchin. playing football, killing time, playing games, downloading shiz, and trying to stay out of trouble. [which is nearly impossible.][/color]
Guest Shift
Posted
My spring break is the same time as spikeys but i'm just gong to be doing exactly what i'm doing right now...which is sitting at my comp at otaku and other message boards.
Posted
[color=dark-blue]My spring break starts on March 29! I am so excited.... I am going to Myrtle Beach with 4 other girls, it should be a good time! Has anyone ever been there before?:excited: [/color]
Posted
well, my spring break dose not start for, well, its over easter. i want to stay out of trouble and play lots of video games....
Posted
well, our spring break starts in april.....
Guest ssjsupreme
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by goddess21 [/i]
[B][color=dark-blue]My spring break starts on March 29! I am so excited.... I am going to Myrtle Beach with 4 other girls, it should be a good time! Has anyone ever been there before?:excited: [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
I have been to myrtle beach and it rocked! :devil: me and a coupole of guys went there for spring break last year, and all we did was get drunk:drunk:, ordered strippers:flasher:, and.... just so you know, there was proper parental supervision.:naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :whoops:
Posted
I believe my spring break starts in two or three weeks. I'm not sure which. But, I know when it gets here I'm spending the whole week in Panama City, Florida! *runs off and does his happy-dance*

-Justin
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]I believe my spring break starts in two or three weeks. I'm not sure which. But, I know when it gets here I'm spending the whole week in Panama City, Florida! *runs off and does his happy-dance*

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]::waves:: Have fun! Ya know, without me and all ;)

Heheh neh :p

I'm going to Santa Barbara, California for a few days to visit a college out there with my dad (exciting, I know -__-) and then probably visit my aunt and uncle in LA. I'm actually very excited about going to Cali because it has been years since I have been there.[/color]
Posted
[size=3]

All of you are lucky! I am going somewhere but to the same place I go most of the year. New Mexico since that is where I was born and lived for 7 years and all of my family live. Hope I get to go to Santa Fe and go skiing again!:D [/size]
Posted
[b][color=red]well, i'm going to jamaca. *does a little dance*[/color][/b]
Posted
Wow, seems like a few number of people are heading to Florida for Spring Break and I too might as well be heading to Florida!
But its only a 50/50 chance of me and my family going to Florida, were only going to Florida to visit our close friends over in Miami.:)

Well wish me luck everyone, because I am very anticipated to see hows Florida like.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by goddess21 [/i]
[B][color=dark-blue]My spring break starts on March 29! I am so excited.... I am going to Myrtle Beach with 4 other girls, it should be a good time! Has anyone ever been there before?:excited: [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]yes i have been there twice, as well as virgina beach, panama city, pensacola, orlando, and south padre ;), did i mention i hate water (and swam and played waterpolo) they are fun and u can get a nice tan to go with those ever famous dewitt bodys ;) hehe :angel:

yea i know when yours is... jessie is coming to my town that week hehe too bad i would have to leave my house to meet her?[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
[color=green]Sping break? .....:drunk:

We only have 2-week holidays off school between every term. And then 6 weeks off school at Christmas. :D [/color]
Posted
there's no such thing as spring break here in the UK, bah....

we do get stuff like half term though, where you get a whole week off, and then there's the xmas holidays, which are 3 weeks long, easter holidays are 2 weeks long, but the grand MOMMA of holidays are the summer holidays, 6 weeks off....
Posted
You're lucky! My vacation doesn't start for 2 weeks! Geez, in the UK you're lucky! Our Christmas Vacation is a week and a half and Easter is 1 week!
Posted
Hey I was just gonna warn you guys I am probaly only gonna be on at the night and stuff My grandpa hogs the computer and I am going to play basketball with him. My Granpa has a computer!!!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B][b][color=red]well, i'm going to jamaca. *does a little dance*[/color][/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=blue]Oh my gosh! That would be the coolest thing in the entire world! I was going to go to Aruba... but that just didn't work out... so Myrtle Beach it is![/color]
Posted
My Spring Break starts Monday. It's only a week long, but at least it'll provide me with some much needed rest. Lately I've been a "Tired Crazy White Boy."
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gohan_1 [/i]
[B] Our Christmas Vacation is a week and a half and Easter is 1 week! [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=3]


I live in the United States and my Christmas Holiday is 4 weeks. LOL![/size]
Posted
I'm going to San Antonio, Texas w/ my best friend!! Yay!! Its gonna be nice and warm and we're gonna have fun!! Only 16 days til we leave!! Haha....and yeah Myrtle Beach is fun (I went there with my soccer team)....if you're on the Strip, I would recommend not standing on your balcony (haha...too many drunk guys) ah well....good times!!:D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...