OtakuBoards

Fav. Chara

The 8th MS Team

I personally liked Wind the most, aka Miliardo for [I][FONT=century gothic]EW[/FONT] [/I]. He always seemed to show up in just the right place at just the right time. Plus the Talgeese III is the most bad a$$ MS of all time.

Guest Deranged Gerbil
which dragon gundam? the one in gundam wing is shenlong/altron gundam and the pilot is chang wufei, the dragon gundam in g gundam is piloted by marcel I think, or it could have been chibodi, I can't remember, I haven't seen g gundam for a long time

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by goku2001 [/i]
[B]Duo Maxwell rules. Deathscythe and deathscythe hell are two of the coolest gundams goin. Duo shows that even though you may not have the best fo everything you can still kick ***:laugh: :D :angel: :cross: [/B][/QUOTE]

even though i am tired:sleep: i got to say yet another person likes Duo. now what are all of you who hate him going to do about that!:p

My fave is Wufei, because he has the coolest Gundam in my opinion (I have not seen any MSG, so don't get angry). The dragon fangs, flamethrowers, beam glaive, those are just cool weapons!

(Edit, I just saw some eppies of 8th MS, so I have a change of mind. I now say Shiro Amada, all the way! RX-79(G) rocks!