OtakuBoards

Fav. Chara

The 8th MS Team

[COLOR=limegreen]Well, I like Quatre + Dorothy + Lady Une + Sayla + Mirai + Char, but my fave has to be... HIS EXCELLENCY TREIZE KHUSHRENADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's the sexiest guy ever! *goes into Lady Une mode and starts drooling* I luv ep. #4 (obviously)!

I'm obsessed and I can't help it!!!:D
~Quatre's_gurl
[/COLOR] :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Outlaw [/i]
[B]I personally liked Wind the most, aka Miliardo for [I][FONT=century gothic]EW[/FONT] [/I]. He always seemed to show up in just the right place at just the right time. Plus the Talgeese III is the most bad a$$ MS of all time. [/B][/QUOTE]
i thought dat wind was Zechs? well thats who i like cause i like his [COLOR=red]Epyon MS[/COLOR]

• 2 weeks later...
[COLOR=blue]All Gundam pilots including Zechs Merquise have their own special qualities. example:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue]Heero Yuy(Perfect Soldier) He completes all of his missions with ease.Heero has become a perfect soldier equally skilled in personal combat, explosives, and computer hacking. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=red]Duo Maxwell(God of Death)Duo is always cheerful and good-natured. But when he goes into battle as pilot of the Gundam Deathscythe he always strikes from the shadows with his gundams lethal beam scythe.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=firebrick]Trowa Barton(One-man army)The cool, quiet Trowa has nerves of steel and superb reflexes, qualities which serve him well in his cover identity as an acrobatic clown.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=seagreen]Quatre R. Winner(Gentle being)The most tender-hearted and gentle of the Gundam pilots, Quatre is just as brave and determined.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=purple]Wufei Chang(Silent Warrior or Solitary Dragon)This proud fighter lives by a strict code of honor, punishing evil and enforcing justice as he sees fit.(a.k.a.Jet Li)[/COLOR]

[COLOR=sienna]Zechs Merquise(Lightning Baron)Zechs's accomplishments have made him a hero among Oz's soldiers, but this master soldier is cunning enough not to overestimate his own abilities or underestimate those of his enemies. [/COLOR]

:babble: My Favourite Gundam Character out of all these would probably be Duo and Wufei:babble:

:smirk: Peace:smirk:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]some of you need to watch different series of gundam, I mean, voting for heero yuy as fave character? please.... [/B][/QUOTE]

I agree with Sephiroth, Heero and the ohter Gundam pilots suck big compared to other pilots in [SIZE=4]much[/SIZE] better Gundam series. Take my new fave, Mr. Amada, for one.

Guest Altron Gundam
Anavel Gato, the pilot of the GPO2A Physalis Gundam
Wufei Chang, pilot of the Altron Gundam
Amuro Ray(Char's Counterattack) pilot of RX-93 Nu Gundam.

• 2 weeks later...