Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
My Favorite character is Trieze Kusrehinada With his G-unit Hydra Gundam! He kicks major *** with a Evil look! But, he's also a good person, he 'll save the world at any cost, even with his life! :( What a great person! *wheeping*
Posted
I personally liked Wind the most, aka Miliardo for [I][FONT=century gothic]EW[/FONT] [/I]. He always seemed to show up in just the right place at just the right time. Plus the Talgeese III is the most bad a$$ MS of all time.
Guest Deranged Gerbil
Posted
my god, there are actually votes for people OTHER than gundam wing characters! :eek:
Guest Deranged Gerbil
Posted
which dragon gundam? the one in gundam wing is shenlong/altron gundam and the pilot is chang wufei, the dragon gundam in g gundam is piloted by marcel I think, or it could have been chibodi, I can't remember, I haven't seen g gundam for a long time
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero-Sama [/i]
[B][COLOR=teal]Karen Joshua in His enhanced GM/Gundam and Amuro Ray with the Gundam.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]
Karen Joshua is a girl, not a guy
Posted
Duo Maxwell rules. Deathscythe and deathscythe hell are two of the coolest gundams goin. Duo shows that even though you may not have the best fo everything you can still kick ***:laugh: :D :angel: :cross:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by goku2001 [/i]
[B]Duo Maxwell rules. Deathscythe and deathscythe hell are two of the coolest gundams goin. Duo shows that even though you may not have the best fo everything you can still kick ***:laugh: :D :angel: :cross: [/B][/QUOTE]


even though i am tired:sleep: i got to say yet another person likes Duo. now what are all of you who hate him going to do about that!:p
Posted
My fave is Wufei, because he has the coolest Gundam in my opinion (I have not seen any MSG, so don't get angry). The dragon fangs, flamethrowers, beam glaive, those are just cool weapons!

(Edit, I just saw some eppies of 8th MS, so I have a change of mind. I now say Shiro Amada, all the way! RX-79(G) rocks!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...