The 8th MS Team Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 My Favorite character is Trieze Kusrehinada With his G-unit Hydra Gundam! He kicks major *** with a Evil look! But, he's also a good person, he 'll save the world at any cost, even with his life! :( What a great person! *wheeping*
Shinigami Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 OF COURSE I LIKE DUO.:p [SIZE=4]HE IS SOOO DREAMY.:blush: [/SIZE] [SIZE=1]:sleep: [/SIZE] ANYWAY, HOW LONG WAS THIS POST UP?:rolleyes:
Sephiroth Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 fuhai toho master asia in his Master Gundam, and Allenby in her Nobel gundam....
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 well, its about time someone picked somebody else other than duo. well, i gotta go hilde
Outlaw Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 I personally liked Wind the most, aka Miliardo for [I][FONT=century gothic]EW[/FONT] [/I]. He always seemed to show up in just the right place at just the right time. Plus the Talgeese III is the most bad a$$ MS of all time.
Zero-Sama Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 [COLOR=teal]Karen Joshua in His enhanced GM/Gundam and Amuro Ray with the Gundam.[/COLOR]
Sailor Meike Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 I LOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEE TROWAAAA. And Qautre a bit too. But Trowa ROCKS. :):D:D:)
Shinigami Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 Actually I like alot of characters, but i was yery tired when i wrote my other post....oops! Trowa is cool too!
gillmon72 Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 shiro is mine:babble: :laugh: :tasty: :) ;) :D :cool: :p
Shinigami Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 Yeah! other characters are coming into the spotlight! now we can discuss others as well...:laugh:
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 my god, there are actually votes for people OTHER than gundam wing characters! :eek:
dark lord Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 i like that dude who piloted that dragon gundam any one know his name???
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 which dragon gundam? the one in gundam wing is shenlong/altron gundam and the pilot is chang wufei, the dragon gundam in g gundam is piloted by marcel I think, or it could have been chibodi, I can't remember, I haven't seen g gundam for a long time
Narius Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 I'm quite amazed and confounded that I am only the second person to say Zechs Marquise...
amibasuki Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero-Sama [/i] [B][COLOR=teal]Karen Joshua in His enhanced GM/Gundam and Amuro Ray with the Gundam.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] Karen Joshua is a girl, not a guy
Shinigami Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 hey..give him a break! some people make more mistakes than others...so who's the next fav chara?!?!:p
goku2001 Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 Duo Maxwell rules. Deathscythe and deathscythe hell are two of the coolest gundams goin. Duo shows that even though you may not have the best fo everything you can still kick ***:laugh: :D :angel: :cross:
Saturn_Healer Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 Well my favorite Characters are [list] [*]Wufei [*]Trowa [*]Garoad (sp?) [*]Any cute Bishounen of Gundam [*]No one else really [/list] There you have it! hehe
Shinigami Posted September 5, 2001 Posted September 5, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by goku2001 [/i] [B]Duo Maxwell rules. Deathscythe and deathscythe hell are two of the coolest gundams goin. Duo shows that even though you may not have the best fo everything you can still kick ***:laugh: :D :angel: :cross: [/B][/QUOTE] even though i am tired:sleep: i got to say yet another person likes Duo. now what are all of you who hate him going to do about that!:p
Saturn_Healer Posted September 5, 2001 Posted September 5, 2001 I don't hate hiM! I said any kawaii gundam Bishounen, and duo is on teh top of that kawaii gundam bishounen! hehe
BondFanatic Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 My fave is Wufei, because he has the coolest Gundam in my opinion (I have not seen any MSG, so don't get angry). The dragon fangs, flamethrowers, beam glaive, those are just cool weapons! (Edit, I just saw some eppies of 8th MS, so I have a change of mind. I now say Shiro Amada, all the way! RX-79(G) rocks!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now