Guest Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 He kicks ***. With his DeathScytheHell he defeats all in his path!!!!!
Lightning_Baron Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 Zechs Merquise obviously, my anime idol!!!!! and and hi guys, new to the boards :rolleyes:
Quatre's_gurl Posted September 11, 2001 Posted September 11, 2001 [COLOR=limegreen]Well, I like Quatre + Dorothy + Lady Une + Sayla + Mirai + Char, but my fave has to be... HIS EXCELLENCY TREIZE KHUSHRENADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's the sexiest guy ever! *goes into Lady Une mode and starts drooling* I luv ep. #4 (obviously)! I'm obsessed and I can't help it!!!:D ~Quatre's_gurl [/COLOR] :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:
Chibi D.Scythe Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Outlaw [/i] [B]I personally liked Wind the most, aka Miliardo for [I][FONT=century gothic]EW[/FONT] [/I]. He always seemed to show up in just the right place at just the right time. Plus the Talgeese III is the most bad a$$ MS of all time. [/B][/QUOTE] i thought dat wind was Zechs? well thats who i like cause i like his [COLOR=red]Epyon MS[/COLOR]
Posthumous Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 i like Chang Wufei and Milliardo Peicecraft
Guest Beno Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 My favourite character would have to be Heero Yuy
Guest Beno Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 My favourite character would have to be Heero Yuy.
Sephiroth Posted September 17, 2001 Posted September 17, 2001 some of you need to watch different series of gundam, I mean, voting for heero yuy as fave character? please....
Single H Posted September 17, 2001 Posted September 17, 2001 It'll be Duo. He and I are the same. We're both perverts.....
Shinigami Posted September 17, 2001 Posted September 17, 2001 Ummmm....Okay. Single H, you are SCARY!!!:eek: putting it another way, [COLOR=limegreen][SIZE=4]YOU HAVE A PROBLEM[/SIZE][/COLOR] :p
Soccer 4 Life Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 [COLOR=blue]All Gundam pilots including Zechs Merquise have their own special qualities. example:[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkblue]Heero Yuy(Perfect Soldier) He completes all of his missions with ease.Heero has become a perfect soldier equally skilled in personal combat, explosives, and computer hacking. [/COLOR] [COLOR=red]Duo Maxwell(God of Death)Duo is always cheerful and good-natured. But when he goes into battle as pilot of the Gundam Deathscythe he always strikes from the shadows with his gundams lethal beam scythe.[/COLOR] [COLOR=firebrick]Trowa Barton(One-man army)The cool, quiet Trowa has nerves of steel and superb reflexes, qualities which serve him well in his cover identity as an acrobatic clown.[/COLOR] [COLOR=seagreen]Quatre R. Winner(Gentle being)The most tender-hearted and gentle of the Gundam pilots, Quatre is just as brave and determined.[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Wufei Chang(Silent Warrior or Solitary Dragon)This proud fighter lives by a strict code of honor, punishing evil and enforcing justice as he sees fit.(a.k.a.Jet Li)[/COLOR] [COLOR=sienna]Zechs Merquise(Lightning Baron)Zechs's accomplishments have made him a hero among Oz's soldiers, but this master soldier is cunning enough not to overestimate his own abilities or underestimate those of his enemies. [/COLOR] :babble: My Favourite Gundam Character out of all these would probably be Duo and Wufei:babble: :smirk: Peace:smirk:
Yuri Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 I like Argo in the soviet gundam Bolt Just looks cool I guess then again the devil gundam is even cooler I don't know theres too many
BondFanatic Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]some of you need to watch different series of gundam, I mean, voting for heero yuy as fave character? please.... [/B][/QUOTE] I agree with Sephiroth, Heero and the ohter Gundam pilots suck big compared to other pilots in [SIZE=4]much[/SIZE] better Gundam series. Take my new fave, Mr. Amada, for one.
Yuri Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 have to admit Amada is one of my favs but eledore is better even though he doesn't pilot a gundam
Guest Altron Gundam Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 Anavel Gato, the pilot of the GPO2A Physalis Gundam Wufei Chang, pilot of the Altron Gundam Amuro Ray(Char's Counterattack) pilot of RX-93 Nu Gundam.
amibasuki Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Yuri [/i] [B]have to admit Amada is one of my favs but eledore is better even though he doesn't pilot a gundam [/B][/QUOTE] lol, Eledore's cool. he's my second favorite out of 08th MS Team
BlueTearDrop Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 in the 08th ms team i like elyadore. im gundam wing i like heero quatre and Milliardo
Yuri Posted October 18, 2001 Posted October 18, 2001 I like eledore he's cool and looks kinda like me scratch that I look like yuri kellarny
BlackRose Posted October 27, 2001 Posted October 27, 2001 Ok Give me a Zechs And a Duo Mawell and I will die Happy (I love thier HAIR) If you could throw in a Heero I would love ya forever :love:
BlackRose Posted October 27, 2001 Posted October 27, 2001 Ok Give me a Zechs And a Duo Maxwell and I will die Happy (I love thier HAIR) If you could throw in a Heero I would love ya forever :love:
Soccer 4 Life Posted October 27, 2001 Posted October 27, 2001 Don't give up your dream it may come true!!! I Think......... Peace!!:mrt: :naughty: :demon:
Shinigami Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BlackRose [/i] [B]Ok Give me a Zechs And a Duo Maxwell and I will die Happy (I love thier HAIR) If you could throw in a Heero I would love ya forever :love: [/B][/QUOTE] ummm okay...!?!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now